GSN Industries

GSN Industries

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GSN Industries? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Job Satisfaction
Jo O
Jo OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where are my screens?

I paid $319 for screens for my disabled daughter’s sensory room July 6th.

The screens have not arrived.

All of the connected websites have been closed down and numbers disconnected.

How do I reclaim my money?

Phil
PhilPeel, WA

Scammer

My wife place an order online. Very quick response to all inquiries until deposit was paid. Went to pick up on agreed date and the unit on the website is empty. This guy is taking deposits with no intention of supplying the goods. Managed to get contact through his market place adds on FB and after two weeks of hassling him every day and constantly getting promises and lies finally got a refund from his partner.
Don't touch this company he will steal your money!!!

Deposit paid no product

The company has clearly gone bust. Notice on premises says the Landlord has re-taken possession of the premises. Clearly couldn't pay rent. Why take deposits when you knew you couldn't fulfil orders - scammer.

Pity it would have been a good little business.

Scammers! Don't buy from them!

I placed an order and paid for it with [name removed] in August 2018. He responded very quickly to my emails and queries and I was so pleased to be getting the final finishing touches to my house. I was told the order would be approximately 3 weeks and would be sent to Qld but here we are in April 2019 and I have received nothing! They won't respond to my emails and I'm sick of trying to contact them. what started off as a great experience has turned very sour.

Karen
Karen

No product received

Ordered in December- no screens. Going to Visa to lodge a complaint. So disappointed. Product looked great and would love to have had it over summer - will try elsewhere. If they are legit, they have appalling customer service.

Trevor
TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unethical business

I placed my order on the 30th October 2018. Unfortunately I paid via internet banking and have now since discovered if you pay via credit card, you can have the payment reversed. Needless to say, my dealings are the same, no product, requested refund which hasn't happened, emails go unanswered and when rung about it, we were told the screens will be sent at the end of the week....more untruths....hoping that formal complaint will result in action being taken against the company and hopefully no-one else will lose their money!!

Stay clear !!

Stay clear of this Terrible business. My order was placed in August 2018 and I’m still waiting for my screens to arrive. I spoke with [name removed] in December who reassure me my order would arrive in Jan 2019. I’m still waiting !!! Most of the numbers on the GSN industries and Gardenscreens.com.au are disconnected or go straight to voicemail. I’m sure they are still taking orders and people’s money. They do not respond via email. This is [name removed]'s number [details removed]. Consumer affairs is now involved let’s hope both of these businesses get shut down. J Martin

TerryWPerth, WA

1 star for Customer Service

I had a similar experience as Maren and did some digging and called the 1300 on the website and spoke to who I believe to be the owner of GSN Industries. He was unaware of the transaction. After providing the account details I paid to etc I've got a message to advise it will be delivered in the next week - yet to receive the item or the promised delivery transaction number ... seems the guy 'selling' these products 'in the move' was the owners son!
Let's see what transpires tomorrow....

MarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"O" sums [name removed] and his business dealings up perfectly!

4 months after paying for a screen which I would receive "within 1-2 weeks, as we are moving in three weeks", Still waiting on my refund. Numerous unanswered phone calls and only the occasional email reply: "I'm sending it this week/next week blah blah blah, all I got was was lies for the past 4 months! (AND I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT!). I hope ripping off a pensioner makes you feel good. Fortunately I have never come across a business owner who comes up with his incredible lies before, and hopefully never again. Karma!

Maren

I have noticed that customers within his state of W.A. (within reach) don't have the same problem as customers interstate.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I had an odd shape I wanted to screen and GSN was the only company that would help me. They done it at a great price and gave me after sales support with the install. Recommended to my friends.

Great product at a good price

Bought 3 composite screens in a cream colour. Matches my colourbond fence perfectly and i now have a beautiful feature. Anyone who gets these be sure to buy the standoff mounts as well. Really finishes it off nicely. Packaging was also great!!

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Shop anywhere else

Product I was expecting was an aluminum composite decorative screen. What I received was a piece of plastic without any way to mount it, burred edges and damaged corners. The company would not accept a return of their inferior product.

Pete85
Pete85asked

Is this the GlobalSignNetwork Company or something else completely?

David W.
David W.asked

I got a quote from this company. I then replied, stating the quote had wrong post etc and asked them to requote. Since then, I have not heard anything more and yes, their emails at first is quick. But now, they do not reply. They never answer their phones. I have asked Austrade to get involved.
Now reading your comments, boy, I am glad I have not made payment to them, as I can see, how hard it is to get a reply or a refund, if the goods are wrong. It will be very interesting to see, what Austrade will come back with

J Martin
J Martin

Hi David, I have lost $1130 stay clear. I will keep people updated on the progress of our complaint.
Regards J. Martin

Maren

Hi David, I finally received mine albeit 4-1/2 months late AND THE WRONG SIZE. When I emailed him, he stated he didn't know how that happened and would send the correct one. Still waiting! I notice their website states "no orders taken at present, due to high volume of work". Stay clear of them. I got Consumer Affairs involved and the case is still open awaiting the correct item.

TerryW

I got my order eventually after calling the 1300 949449 on their website which answers on the owner's mobile (Ian I think).
He wasn't happy at all and knew nothing about what was being sold on FB Marketplace, indicates there is some underhand selling going on. If you're dealing with Scott Glen then call that number and speak to the boss who needs to know about it. Persevere until you get Ian.
Good luck!