GSR Cleaning Service

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GSR Cleaning Service

3.0
    Kool
    KoolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GSR Team has saved us from water damage in emergency yesterday.

They responded very quickly to help us. We had They responded very quickly to help us. We had water damage by washing machine water came on Carpet area.
    Sure recommend GSR Cleaning.

End of Lease Cleaning review for GSR Cleaning Team

GSR Team has done great job in short notice of time. Our Booked cleaners did not turn up and we had to return the key to Agent. We paid more money than Gumtree cleaners, but got value and service by GSR Team.

Alan M.
    Alan M.Melbourne

Awesome job by GSR team!

I am completely surprised at how GSR Cleaning attended to my office that has been dirty for some time now. I did not realize office carpets can be clean and fresh as what they made with my office giving it a homey feel. Normally my previous cleaners just do vacuum. Now I get compliments from my clients and my staffs are all smiles. Thanks to the local cleaners of GSR. I am planning to try their house cleaning and I will definitely hire them again!

Great value for money

Used the services twice and was fully satisfied. Would highly recommend them . Lovely Guys who work for them and are really punctual and dedicated to their work.

Sam G.GSR Cleaning Service

Hi Parneet,
    Many Thanks for Kind Words.We will love to serve you or fmaily friends in future again.
    GSR Team

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how GSR Cleaning Service compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Mitch
    MitchSydney

Good Experience.

I hired GSR Cleaning service for house cleaning and they did a great job. Communication was also excellent. They've got professional staff and know the job so well, I will use them again in the future.

Sam G.GSR Cleaning Service

We are always here to Serve you and your Friends
    GSR Cleaning Team.

Rocky
    RockyMelbourne

As word of Mouth said. they are really Great !

We have used them in Clayton for house cleaning for Moving Out Cleaning.
    They have done great job; Price was bit more than other company Quoted.
    But its was good choice to call them for peace of mind.
    Sewa was more honest with all our inquires
    Great Service by GSR Team.
    Cheers !