GT Racing Ace M1

GT Racing Ace M1

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GT Racing Ace M1? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

This chair is an amazing deal...!

This chair is amazing and costs a fraction of the price as similar one from those "we sponsor pro gamer" brands. My old chair was murdering my back while working from home and this has been the biggest quality of life purchase I've made in a long time.

My only warning to potential buyers would be that this chair is FIRM. Like, real firm. Personally, I like this... But if you are looking for a super-soft, cushy leather chair, this is not the one for you.

Purchased in July 2021 at GTRacing Website for $199.00.

Good chair, even better customer service.

For the price of this chair, when compared to other similar items, it is an excellent chair.I have had a few issues with parts breaking down, but i can still recommend this chair as customer service sent me replacement parts free of charge.

Purchased in October 2020.

Worth the Price

Purchased in August 2021 at gtracing.com for $217.99.

Excellent packaging, very easy assembly, VERY comfortable!

Was nervous when arrived because the box was pretty beat up. Upon opening I was not disappointed. Only issue I have is a wear mark/indent on top right corner. Assembly was very simple and the instructions were easy to follow. Very comfortable chair and would absolutely recommend.

Purchased in July 2021 for $190.45.

5 year warranty

The best chair ever, would buy again. I highly recommend you buy. One of the most comfortable chairs I’ve ever had. Great for long work hours or gaming all day
Order number 174772-GT

Purchased in June 2021 for $200.00.

High quality gaming chair

High quality gaming chair. Assembly was not hard and took me about 35 minutes. Comes with extra hardware. Looks good and is comfortable and ergonomic. I like the rocking action and seatback and armrest adjustability.

Purchased in June 2021.

Awesome quality price relation

Materials are good and solid. You can build it in 30min and they also provide with extra pieces like bolts in case you need them in the future. The gaming chair is comfortable and also has a removable cushion for your lumbar and neck. Until now I'm very proud of my purchase and it looks amazing.
The only bad thing was the shipping which took too much.

Purchased in March 2021.

Perfect throne

Comfortable and ergonomic chair. It is worth the price proposed by the company. Fast and helpful customer service. The chair came to me with a factory defect that compromised the piston. After asking for help, they sent me the new part to replace.

Purchased in April 2021.

I would buy it again

I bought GT Racing Ace M1 for studying and gaming. I found it a very comfortable chair, it has quality materials and it's not too difficult to assemble.
I really appreciate the rocking function and the lumbar support.
The PU leather model tends to make the legs sweat when used for many hours.
Despite this, I absolutely recommend the purchase.

Purchased in April 2021.

Find out how GT Racing Ace M1 compares to other Office Chairs

Great chair. Wish I got to use it once in a while!

The chair is very well made and sturdy. I like having the option to lean back and take a nap; just wish I got the opportunity to on occasion!

The cats really love the thing. I ended up getting a car seat cover for it to protect it from their affection.

I didn't have any trouble assembling it. It's a good alternative to the other very popular gaming chair on the market. Be careful if you are an 'edge sitter'. While I haven't had any trouble with it tipping backward on the recline, I did have it tip forward if all my weight was at the front. Not a huge problem, just something to be aware of. I still love the chair.

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2021 at GTracing.com for $266.75.

Perfect

Simply the best chair, i like it a lot. So good and for a good price.

Purchased in April 2021 for $210.00.

So Comfortable

Amazing chair for sitting in. Very comfortable for long hours doing work or gaming or studying. It has great lumbar support and an amazing leather feel. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 for $252.27.

Find out how GT Racing Ace M1 compares to other Office Chairs

Sturdy chair, but uncomfortable at times

Purchased in February 2021.

This is a perfect chair for me!!

Careful packaging, high quality materials, perfect attention on details and finish. Extremely comfortable. Headrest and lumbar cushion suitable for the correct posture. Form fitting seat; adjustable armrest are the icing on the cake!

Purchased in March 2021 at Amazon.

Great Chair, Easy Make

Honestly would give this 5 stars except that the first time it “shipped” it didn’t actually ever get sent out and I had to email support and then have it actually sent to me

Purchased in February 2021 for $270.00.