5GT Racing Ace S1

GT Racing Ace S1 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for GT Racing Ace S1? Claim your listing.
Panasonic
Panasonic

where to buy it?

ImagineNoHell
ImagineNoHell

I wouldn't. The riser mechanism started failing (dropping) after a few months. It's also too tall giving me shoulder problems. I'm looking to replace it, just haven't had time to look.

Ben C
Ben C

So... the best and second best office chairs listed for Australia aren't even available for sale in Australia?

What website do you go on to review product review websites?

Mahdi S.
Mahdi S.

Hi guys,

Where can I buy this in Sydney?

Cheers

Sid P.
Sid P.

Who is the seller in Australia? I would like to purchase this product. I cannot find the seller in Australia.

Rima R.
Rima R.

How much?

mitchell N.
mitchell N.

The official GT Racing website says it doesn't ship to Australia despite what they say. where can you purchase their products in Australia otherwise?

giammafix90
giammafix90

Hello, I'm sorry but can't help. I'm working in Europe at the moment, and had to order it on the eu site.

Fred
Fred

where do you buy these from? The only place i found was the GT web site but that doesn't deliver Australia - even though this review is on an Ozzy web site?

TooFar22
TooFar22

Why are all the reviews for this product so recent and all 5 star?

Adamm M.
Adamm M.

They have a 5 year extended warranty if you review the chair publicly! And I might be wrong, but I think the Ace M-1 is a newer chair they released, and there was a Labor Day deal going on. But I gave it 5 stars cause I think it was worth every cent. I’m sure there are equally as good or better chairs. But I was really surprised by how comfortable and supportive it is sitting for long hours!

Glen
Glen

I can reiterate what Adamm M has stated.
They honestly deserve all 5 stars. It is a fantastically-comfortable office/gaming chair, especially for the price. The customer support, and my overall experience with the company, has been great so far.
It's especially worth it if you get the chair on sale!