GT Racing Ace S1

GT Racing Ace S1 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GT Racing Ace S1? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great Gaming Chair

I recently purchased the Ace S1 and am very satisfied with the chair, especially for the cheaper price the chair goes for. It has a lot of neat features and customizable options and feels great to sit in while working or gaming.

Good chair

Chair is great for extended hours of sitting in front of a computer. Helps with posture and has good back support. Only issue I had was the shipping experience. It took about 3-4 weeks since my order date, to me receiving my package.

Purchased in December 2020 for $189.42.

Other Office Chairs

This is perfect! Extremely comfortable and great quality

Got in the mail quick, was easy to put together and has a lot of cool features. Material of the chair is nice quality too. I recommend this chair for anyone looking for a good gaming chair.

Purchased in December 2020 for $190.00.

Eric P
Eric PNorthern Territory

Good chair but not the best customer service

I recently received the ace s1 and it is a good chair. Very comfortable and for the price pretty comparable to others. The reason for the 4 stars and not 5 is because the shipping experience I had was not great and also the customer service is not the best.

Purchased in November 2020 at Gtracing.com for $180.00.

Great Gaming Chair

I got this chair because I have been working from home and needed to replace my old one which was causing back issues. I also picked this chair because I am pretty short and needed something small enough. This chair both helps with the back issues and works for a shorter person! I was also able to put it together somewhat easily as well.

Purchased in November 2020.

Awesome gaming chair

Very comfortable, great for gaming. Assembly was very easy and didn't take long. The price was great for the quality of the product . It's way more comfortable than a lot of other very expensive chairs .The delivery was very quick it took only 3 days . I highly recommend this chair for people who spend long hours in front of the computer .

Purchased in November 2020 at gtracing.com for $174.89.

Lovely

Very comfortable, great for my posture and long hours at work and for gaming. Assembly was extremely straightforward and I have not encountered a single problem, I am 190cm and this chair is one of very few that I've found to offer great lumbar support.

Purchased in November 2020 at GT Shop for $200.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Worth Every Penny! This is the Chair You are Looking For!

Purchased in October 2020 at GTRACING for $180.00.

Awesome chair

Great chair. Better than my previous office chair. It is comfy, but the only down side is the bucket seats as the are a little narrow for a large person.

Purchased in October 2020 at gtracing.com for $277.62.

Find out how GT Racing Ace S1 compares to other Office Chairs

Very minor parts issue. Great chair otherwise

It’s comfortable, it’s big enough for me (I’m 6’7) and I know I’m gonna have this guy for a while. There is a damaged D3 arm button however it’s forgivable.

Purchased in October 2020 for $175.00.

Great chair!

Have had this chair for 3 months now while working from home. It has definitely exceeded expectations and is much more comfortable than a standard desk chair. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Shopify for $199.00.

Love This Chair!

This chair is beautifully constructed and incredibly comfortable for the price. The detailed instructions made assembly a breeze. Overall, I would definitely buy this chair again. Buy this chair immediately!

Purchased in October 2020 at GTracing.com for $186.00.

Find out how GT Racing Ace S1 compares to other Office Chairs

Great chair at a good price!

Purchased in October 2020 for $180.00.

Just what I needed!

(I bought the beige one but still the same chair) This is the exact upgrade I needed! Now I can game and do work comfortably. It's firm but comfy, the pillows are nice and removable, and I love the reclining. Also, I like how much the arm rests are able to be moved. Overall super great chair and I highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for $180.00.

Great Chair

This is an awesome chair. Very comfortable and not too difficult to put together. Looking forward to being able to use this for studying and for gaming in the future! 5/5

Super comfortable working chair!

Super comfortable and I put it together in less than 30 minutes. Feels very study. I got the cloth versus the leather because I felt it would breathe better, and so far I am very happy with my choice.

Purchased in September 2020 at GTRacing for $279.00.

Love it!

I received this gaming chair this morning and immediately started using it for the rest of the day and I have to say I like it a lot. The packaging was great, all the pieces arrived safely. The assembly process was really easy, you just follow the steps in the manual and ezpz, spent 1 hour or less doing it. You dont need any tools or anything, everything is included in the box. The materials have good quality and its confortable. What I like the most about the chair are all the functions it has, you can set it up exactly the way you want it without problem.

Recommended!

Purchased in September 2020 at Gtracing for $165.00.

Lived up to my expectations!

Really comfortable chair. I saw some reviews people said it needed a week or two to break in, that wasn’t the case for me. I was surprised by the heavy steel frame, and the thing just looks amazing. I also agree they should add a strap for the bottom pillow, but I just bought some Velcro strips and it works great! I would highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2020 for $278.00.

Easy build, Very comfy. Fastest free shipping.

Super comfy and was impressed with strong quality of hardware. Received chair 2 days after purchase. 100% recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and durable chair. Only feed back is to add a strap to the lumbar pillow, besides that I'm very impressed.

Purchased in September 2020 for $175.00.

Worth it!!!

The look and feel of this chair is fantastic. The shipping was fast and the setup was really easy. Worth the investment especially if you are sitting at your desk for long hours. Armrests are easily adjustable and are perfect for however you would like. Definitely look into this chair if your current one is breaking down and you need an affordable, comfortable, and great looking chair!

Purchased in September 2020 at https://gtracing.com/ for $193.94.

Worth every penny

This chair has been a great investment for work from home. It provides great support and the seat is more comfortable than office chairs priced twice as much. The reclining feature has been great for downtime. The 4D armrests are not only a great feature, but have great padding and are extremely comfortable. Overall, this chair is well designed and made with long lasting materials. On top of everything else, the set up was extremely simple and well organized. I highly recommend this chair to anyone as it can be used for more than just gaming.

Purchased at GTRacing for $199.00.

Best gaming chair

Fast shipping and easy to set up. I Love the design and colors. The chair is comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time. I Would buy again

Purchased in September 2020 for $194.64.

Perfect companion for my Thrustmaster racing wheel

GTRACING has quite a selection of chairs both in styles and colors. I chose this model because it was one of the few available in material instead of vinyl. Keeping cool is very important in the middle of an endurance race on Gran Turismo or Project Cars or while "attempting" to stay alive during my Call of Duty sessions. Seating and recline is great. Tilt is good but would be better if it would lock in the tilt position like my last one. Shipping was impressive, especially during these times. I ordered on 9/3 and received on 9/7. Excellent since I live in Maryland and this was shipped from Chicago.

Purchased in September 2020 at GTRACING.COM for $200.00.

Comfortable for it's price

Was easy to assemble and arrived earlier then expected. Chair is comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time. The only downside is the lack of adjustability for the lumbar pillows.