GT Racing Ace S1

GT Racing Ace S1

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GT Racing Ace S1? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Good chair but has cons

Noisy, but comfty. I've sat in it probably almost everyday for almost a year now and well the wear and tear kinda sucks the seat is flat and keep in mind I only weigh 143 pounds and the back too is flat. thankfully GT racing sent me replacement parts so its like I have a brand new chair. so in the end It was worth it.

Purchased in October 2020 for $180.19.

Great chair for the price!

Considered going for a more expensive chair prior to coming across this one. I liked the styling and the price and figured it would be a good buy. The chair itself is great overall. Firm but comfortable. Offers great support and easy to assemble; took about 35 mins. Only issue I had was one of the pieces (left dust cover) being broken upon arrival. That aside, I throughly enjoy the chair and would recommend!

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Great Value Chair

Opened to find backrest foam had been indented due to the base of the chair being packed on top of it. Delivery took about 3 weeks in December. Good functionality in its reclining, 4-D armrests and tilting. Also comes with head and lumbar pillows. Foam isn't AMAZING but gets the job done and is very satisfactory. The backrest could be improved as well, but overall, very good value chair.

Purchased in December 2020 at Gtracing Website for $200.00.

Overall great budget gaming/office chair!

I've had this chair for about a week now and the assembly was pretty straightforward. Overall, the chair is very comfortable! The armrests also rotate which makes it nice for gaming sessions. I sit in this chair for roughly 8 hours a day for work and I have no issues with discomfort. The only complaint is that this chair does make a fair bit of noise when you move around in it (I believe it is coming from the tilting mechanism). I have also seen other reviews state the same thing.

Purchased in December 2020 at gtracing.com for $211.99.

Find out how GT Racing Ace S1 compares to other Office Chairs

Good value for the price

Purchased in November 2020 for $189.99.

Great Gaming Chair

I recently purchased the Ace S1 and am very satisfied with the chair, especially for the cheaper price the chair goes for. It has a lot of neat features and customizable options and feels great to sit in while working or gaming.

Good chair

Chair is great for extended hours of sitting in front of a computer. Helps with posture and has good back support. Only issue I had was the shipping experience. It took about 3-4 weeks since my order date, to me receiving my package.

Purchased in December 2020 for $189.42.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Eric P
Eric PNorthern Territory

Good chair but not the best customer service

I recently received the ace s1 and it is a good chair. Very comfortable and for the price pretty comparable to others. The reason for the 4 stars and not 5 is because the shipping experience I had was not great and also the customer service is not the best.

Purchased in November 2020 at Gtracing.com for $180.00.

Great Gaming Chair

I got this chair because I have been working from home and needed to replace my old one which was causing back issues. I also picked this chair because I am pretty short and needed something small enough. This chair both helps with the back issues and works for a shorter person! I was also able to put it together somewhat easily as well.

Purchased in November 2020.

Awesome chair

Great chair. Better than my previous office chair. It is comfy, but the only down side is the bucket seats as the are a little narrow for a large person.

Purchased in October 2020 at gtracing.com for $277.62.

Very minor parts issue. Great chair otherwise

It’s comfortable, it’s big enough for me (I’m 6’7) and I know I’m gonna have this guy for a while. There is a damaged D3 arm button however it’s forgivable.

Purchased in October 2020 for $175.00.

Other Office Chairs

Great chair at a good price!

Purchased in October 2020 for $180.00.