GT Racing Ace S1

GT Racing Ace S1

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GT Racing Ace S1? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Time for a well-deserved and well-built upgrade!

I was in a desperate need for a new chair and I always wanted a racing chair! So I pulled the plug and finally got one. It was easy to assemble and most importantly it’s very comfortable to sit in! Didn’t have any issues with the parts or the chair.

Purchased in October 2021 for $169.00.

Quick delivery and quality construction

Arrived 3 days after order with free shipping. Built it myself. Instructions could be clearer and parts labeled. I'd have liked NOT a bucket seat, but it's on clearance right now over half off so I'm very happy. Looks stylish.

Disclaimer: By posting this review I will receive five (5) years of warranty! Cheaper over long run than buying a new chair every few years.

Purchased in August 2021 at GTRacing for $150.00.

Other Office Chairs

Great chair for long sitting

I have been using the chair for around a month now. The chair took about 20 minutes to assemble. Once assembled the chair was relatively heavy but easily manageable to move up and down stairs. It took a while to get used to the lumbar support cushion but I stuck to using it and now it helps my back noticeably while I sit for around 12 hours a day. My old chair would ruin my back and cause pain but this chair has not caused me any problems.

Purchased in July 2021.

A Great chair

For ~$200, the GTRacing Ace (Gray) holds its own against other mid-range gaming chairs. About three years ago I spent about $60 on an amazon office chair to use for gaming and schoolwork, but with that finally giving up on me, I decided to upgrade (especially since I'll be spending more time sitting at my computer with COVID and all). I did a decent bit of scouring the internet, mostly on amazon, looking for chairs that didn't cost more than my GPU but still provided a high level of comfort and features.

Div
DivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great chair! Very good back support

Have been using it for 6 months. Has lasted great without any signs of wearing. Am able to continuously work 12 hrs without tiring or any back problems. Very good for remote working/gaming

Purchased in September 2020.

Great chair

When buying a chair with fabric it goes bad after a couple months if used regularly. I had the chair for around 7 months and the fabric still looks new.

Purchased in September 2020 for $175.00.

perfect upgrade, nice to work with

My old office chair was hard and barely supportive, but after sitting in this for 10 minutes I already feel the difference. Instructions clear and build quality was worth it

Purchased in March 2021 at Wayfair.com.au for $350.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

More than expected!

The color and the fabric were the main selling points when I was browsing for a chair. I found this and I am very pleased with what I received. It’s a little work to put together but easy overall. Very solid and comfortable. I’ve been recommending this brand ever since.

Purchased in December 2020.

Amazing GT Racing Ace chair

This chair is so comfortable and good, its the best gaming chair I've ever had for an amazing price. I would defiantly recommend this chair for anyone looking for a good chair for a good price.

Purchased in March 2021 at GT Shop for $179.99.

Find out how GT Racing Ace S1 compares to other Office Chairs

Great chair for a working at home/gaming dad

High quality chair for the price. I searched the internet for any discount codes and was able to snag this at $188 using [Code Removed] for the discount. I got the Ace S1 grey fabric and the quality of the product is far better than most in this price range. The set up was easy and only took about 20-30 minutes. I would highly recommend this chair if you are looking for a professional looking chair for work but also the comfort and design of a gaming chair.

Amazing Chair and Great Customer Service

Nicest chair I have ever owned or sat in lmao(not that I’ve had many chairs)but this chair is well worth the purchase. The quality feel and comfortability of it are just superb couldn’t ask for anything more

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

Good gaming chair!

It’s a pretty decent chair! Firm but pretty breathable. Only issue I have had so far is constantly needed to readjust the lumbar support, but aside from that it’s great!

Purchased in January 2021.

Find out how GT Racing Ace S1 compares to other Office Chairs

Great chair for the price I paid (got it for 30% off)

I paid (got it for 30% off) and love it so far. The fabric material is very breathable and feels high quality. Assembly was easy and took less than 30 minutes.

Purchased in January 2021 at Gtracing.com for $200.00.

Great Chair!

Assembly was easy only took about 30-45 minutes. The delivery was quite long but other than that it was great. Support was great, had a problem in the beginning with the back of the chair, support quickly gave me a new replacement.

Purchased in August 2020 for $197.00.

Great Budget Gaming/Work Chair

I’ve had this chair for nearly a month now, and so far, it has been great! It is a firm chair yet comfortable and has a nice reclining feature—definitely an upgrade from your standard office chair. Assembly was straightforward and took no more than 30 minutes. My only complaint would be that the armrest on the chair has a minor wobble to them but nothing extreme.

Purchased in December 2020 for $180.00.