Guardian Carpets & Pest

Guardian Carpets & Pest

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Guardian Carpets & Pest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
    unhappy
    unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

-Technician was very rude and couldn't be bothered even being at residence. The machine used was a portable one, not a van based machine one. We are not in a high rise apartment which means he should have used a van mounted machine (which gives a better result and a deeper clean).
    -Carpet stains were not removed. When I asked if I needed a stain treatment his response was "maybe...it will cost you extra"...... bad customer service following my complaint of this.... We will come and fix it for $136.
    - payment method was unprofessional..... punching my credit card details into his mobile phone.