Guardian Pharmacy

Nicketa A.

Nicketa A.Perth, WA

Rip off!!!

Costed me $30 more than what it would cost me at another store
Loss of hard earned money, customer service didn’t help either and was told they cannot do anything about it

Store LocationCamillo

Rip off

Coming from the Dr, I just went straight to the pharmacy next door to fill my prescription. The pharmacy I usually go to costs $7 for my prescription and Guardian's generic brand was $21.

Dan

Dan

Bad customer service- treat you like criminal.

I bought alergy nasal spray for my son which is 15 yrs old. And it was assisted and recommended by a stuff member. But when I went home I found out it was not recommended for under 18 yr olds. Next day went to return it. (Unopened and seal not broken) but Sunday it was closed early. Finally I could get to the Pharmacy on Thursday The manager (or pretending to be one) started to ask did I get it from the shelf? did I ask for assistance, I should not go and get things by my self !.. Why did not comeback the following day? Who did recommend this spray? All the questioning and lecturing for a 15 dollar product which is sold over the counter in all pharmacies. Totaly waste of time.

Chemists

Find out how Guardian Pharmacy compares to other Chemists

Email kudi

Email kudiPERTH

Price gouging

I bought an inza 250mg 100 tablet for $15.99 at guardian in LanDsdale , WA, and guess how much chemist warehouse online price ? Only $10. Be my guess and Works out the math of how much mark up that was . By the way , i bought the script at 7pm to justify the 60% mark up ?!! If possible , meaning if you could go to see a doctor before chemist warehouse closing time, avoid this chemist at all cause and spend the extra trip to chemist warehouse to get the script and the spend extra $6 to get your favourite shampoo or toothpaste or anything else that makes you feel better as you are happy saving yourself from being gouged at your eyes blatantly !!

Cold and Flu tablets