Guardian Strata

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lazy, rude and incompetence

Three words to describe them: lazy, rude and incompetence. In 12 months, we went thought two stranger manager and three assistant managers. How can anything get done when their staffs kept leaving? Our bills were paid late and we were expected to check over their work.... not sure what's the point in having a strata manager then?!

Steffen & Renee - excellent

Renee is excellent: very knowledgeable, pragmatic and professional in her communications with the strata committee and dealing with issues as they arise. Steffan has been outstanding in his quick response to urgent matters and is very reliable.

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Thankyou for your positive feedback. Steffen and Renee are working well together as a team. Steffen has been a welcome addition to the Sydney Office team, from Whittles Head Office in Adelaide.

Yolanda

YolandaSydney

Five stars to the Assistant Strata Manager - Steffen Winter

There was a problem with my garage in last year. I have contacted Guardian Strata about this issue couple of times, however, there was no one really care about my request, it was difficult to get the response from them.

Recently, my property got the same issue as last year. I sent an email to strata in the early morning during one week ago, and I got the reply very shortly! ! I just found that Steffen Winter is the new person who is in charge of my complex strata management. He helped me solve the problem in a very short period! I really appreciate his responsible and professional attitude! It is very important there is such a responsible and efficient person in this company.

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Can suddenly resign from managing strata plan

Received email from Guardian strata for suddenly resign from managing my strata plan. Only reason provided was not being able to work with one committee member.

No warning, no notice and just resign immediately. As an employee, as least you need to give the boss one month notice.

I don't think it is the way to run a strata management business. What a joke.

Lalala
Lalala

You mean for the period 2012-2018, Guardian strata had been the strata management for the building for a few years without agency agreement? Why then I have to pay the strata fee to you for the period?

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Dear Lalala, the laws changed in 2016 which required a new agency agreement to be signed by May 2017. This did not occur with your Strata Plan.

They must not be able to dial out

Never returns telephone calls, regardless of the time of day I call the manager ( I say manager loosely) is always in a meeting.

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Dear Gouldieplus. I would be happy to address your concern personally. Please feel free to call myself at anytime on 0413438270. Ossie Pisanu

Greg

GregSydney

Guardian Strata - Professional throughout adversity

SamSydney, NSW

Smooth talker

Smooth talker before an AGM. However, I have had staff hang up in my ear when I called. Does not understand GST law. Does not understand that a trust fund is not to be dipped into for other purposes, even if they are strata purposes. Does not understand conflict of interest. Staff promise that they will get back to you and don't. Apart from the above, does the run of the mill work ok but don't expect more.

Jude

JudeSydney

Worst nightmare with Guardian Strata

PierrickB

PierrickBSydney

Not polite

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Relax and let the professionals do their job

Guardian has been extremely helpful in supporting us in a difficult position. They are very professional and since taking over, the overall management of the building has been very smooth. The challenges that we previously had are now being resolved quickly and are not hanging around becoming problems.

Duane

DuaneSydney

Thanks for your time and advice

Normally I only come onto these review product sites for posting a negative experience.

I wanted to thank Guardian for taking time outside business hours to allow me to interview them as a potential candidate to manage our strata. Thank you for answering my questions an providing guidance.
I've done some research on various companies and Guardian understand my service requirements. I'm a big fan on having agreed processes around money management. Guardian seem to be aligned with this approach.

I'd highly recommend adding Guardian to your short list of strata management candidates.

Merril Bouckley

Merril BouckleyNewcastle

Very easy to work with and all arrangements extremely satisfactory

We have now had Guardian Strata as our Strata manager for a few years and have found their service and attention to our needs has not relaxed or deteriorated. We are able to contact Guardian easily by phone or email and have all our questions or queries answered promptly. I would fuly recommend this Strata Agency to prospective unit holders.

bruced

brucedSydney

Great Strata Managers providing excellent customer service

Guardian strata is strategi and pro active .

Guardian strata is strategic, pro active and they settle issues on time
They keep the home owners well informed and up to date.

Always responsive

Having worked with Guardian for a number of years; throughout the entire relationship Ossie and his team have always been available to help

AVOID this organisation and the clowns that work there. They only provide headaches

Long story short, need to deal with these guys to fix an issue in my apartment. No communication. Ignoring of calls. False texts saying they will call back later. I call and call them out for this behaviour, the agent literally calls me names and every known toxic word under the sun. He then threatens me with physical violence before hanging up on the phone. Righto. I think after this review, a complaint to the fair trading and then one to the police. Most pathetic review I have ever written any organisation.

Dear Perjyboy
This is really concerning, I don't want to sound defensive in any way however there is no way this is coming from one of our staff. Having said that please reach out to me immediately on 0413 438 270.

Javier

JavierSydney

Dodgy, incompetent and all too ready to empty your bank account....

The worst Agent you could ever wish for. Promise the world but cannot deliver. No communication, no follow up. Beware,,,,,,

Ossie P.Guardian Strata

Please read before engaging their services

Careless

I feel sorry i had to deal with people like those strata manager, never answer her work phone or even message back. I have leaking issue at my unit which has not been solved since January. Really useless. My advice do not deal with this company.

please call me asap 0413 438 270

Chris

ChrisSydney

High standards and good value for money