3.5 from 232 reviews · View Details

3.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (77)

No fuss, got the job done

Made the claim for the warranty, and it was all handled in a couple of emails and a phone call. Technician was easy to work with and the job was done quickly with no fuss.

Purchased in October 2015.

Dear Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to read that everything went so well without any fuss!

BPMPerth, WA

Quick, friendly and efficient!

Great service, Kayla was very friendly and helpful and followed up on our claim promptly.
Very happy with the service and the lounge has been cleaned and looks like new again.

Purchased in March 2015 at Nick Scali Furniture for A$150.00.

Store LocationNick Scali Perth
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear BPM, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. We are so happy to hear about your experience and I look forward to passing this feedback onto Kayla. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

BPM

My pleasure. The service was great.

Jessika G.

Jessika G.Sydney, NSW

Vomit stain all gone very happy

Thank you to Guardsmen!!! I had a huge vomit stain on the lounge and Danny came along with his amazing customer service and made it look brand new!! I’m so happy and would highly recommend Guardsman and Danny to clean your lounge anytime!

Dear Jessika,
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to read that everything went so well and that Danny did a great job. We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to him.

David Williamson

David WilliamsonHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Following a chocolate spill on the fabric of our new lounge, we contacted Guardsman through Supreet who made all the arrangements for a technician to clean up the spill. Dorey the technician contacted us and arrived shortly thereafter to clean up the spill. The clean up was perfect with no sign of the chocolate on the lounge. What a relief. So, from the time we rang and the time the job was completed, everything was so professional. Thank yo Supreet and Dorey, job well done.

Purchased in July 2020 at Domayne NSW, Kotara for A$300.00.

Store LocationKotara, NSW
Guardsman A.Guardsman

They will not do more than a once off clean

Purchased in February 2020.

Store LocationNick Scali
darren

darrenSydney, NSW

Danny’s great

Danny’s great really friendly and efficient looks clean and smells great have no dramas recommending them to anyone , he came on time and didn’t waste any time cleaning my lounge, very happy with the service

Dear Darren,
Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so pleased to read that everything went so well and that Danny did a great job. We look forward to passing on his kind feedback to him.

Great experience - thanks Danny

I was advise of a time that Danny would arrive and he was early. Big thankyou to Danny. He new his products and left the Lounge looking and smelling good.

Purchased in April 2020.

Danny was absolutely amazing

A huge thank you to Danny who did a fantastic job cleaning our snuggle couch. His attention to detail, thoroughness and care were exemplary. Thank you Guardsman for sending out such an obviously great Employee and asset to your business

Purchased at Plush Furniture.

Would definitely be recommending Guardsman

From the time of my first call to Tracey the customer service has been fantastic. Tracey organised for Danny to come clean my couch asap and he came on time , was professional and did a great job. I will always be asking for Danny.

Purchased in February 2020.

Store LocationSupreme Furniture

Find out how Guardsman compares to other Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners

Thank goodness 4 guardsman had some stains on the couch, Danny came and removed all the stains from the couch he was honest and done a great job i highly recommend Danny for the job just ask for him.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$300.00.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
jane

janeSydney, NSW

Great Service

From the lady on the phone Tracey to the guy who turned up service was fabulous and professional.

The stains were removed from my leather couch would definitely call these guys again

Purchased in October 2015 for A$3,000.00.

Store Locationalexandria
Katie B.

Katie B.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Terrible, waste of money, would NOT recommend. I have made three claims to Guardsman and have never heard anything back from them. I've also submitted the online contact us form and not heard anything back. No communication, no response.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$400.00.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Waurn Ponds
Rog

Rog

Excellent service by the team

I called Guardsman about getting some obstinate stains shifted, spoke to Anam, who explained the process clearly and in a friendly but professional manner. The guy who did the cleaning was polite, punctual and efficient, makes me want to use Guardsman again. Well done team!

Purchased at Plush Furniture for A$1,200.00.

Store LocationNewcastle
Lozza

Lozza

I called to ask Guardian how to clean my lounge after 3 years of use. Supreet was very helpful and advised me I was able to have one clean free. After supplying my purchase details, the process was extremely easy. It was arranged for a gentleman to contact me and arrange the day. His service was quick, efficient and very helpful. The complete process was done with efficiency and great customer service. Thank you.

Purchased in July 2017.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Loganholme
Deb

DebHunter Region, NSW

Excellent after sales support

Congratulations to Guardsman for their efficient after sales support team. Anam, was quick to arrange for our lounge repairs to be carried out and organised it promptly, with a friendly attitude, keeping us informed of the process throughout. The quality of our repair was excellent.
Could not recommend them more highly.

Store LocationKotara NSW

Dear Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience with Anam and our service. we look forward to passing on your very kind feedback to Anam.

Great clean

The service from Danny was professional we were happy with it, the couch now looks so much better after a good clean. A worthwhile warranty product to keep furniture in good nick.

Purchased in August 2020.

Dear Candice,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Excellent service

Big thank you to Tracey for helping to organise the spot cleaning of my sofa - looks great . Tracey gave me the information and instructions that I needed( never having had a sofa cleaned before) and made the whole process easy

Store LocationMelbourne
Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Very happy with service!

Danny cleaned our couch after we spilled a cup of coffee on it and it looks amazing! Cannot see where the stain was. The warranty was well worth it and Danny was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Guardsman and Danny for the excellent job.

Purchased in April 2018.

Store LocationBelrose
Sarah E.

Sarah E.Sydney, NSW

An amazing job every time!

We've been lucky enough to have Danny for the last three call outs for stains on our couch. Every time Danny has been absolutely lovely AND when he leaves the couch looks amazing! As good as it did when it was new, you can't tell which seat has been cleaned because he does such an incredible job. I was skeptical when I bought the Guardsman guarantee because it sounded too good to be true but it has been worth every cent and then some! Especially with a toddler. Couldn't recommend it more, in particular, Danny! Thank you!

Purchased in January 2018.

Store LocationNick Scali Moore Park

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for your glowing review of Danny and our service! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience and we look forward to passing on your very kind feedback to Danny.

Couch looks new!

Reliable and friendly. Danny who always cleans my couches is thorough, never complains and always on time! the call centre staff are professional, and always whiling to help. highly recommend this service and will definitely purpose it again when i buy my next couches

Purchased in March 2017.