2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (33) · No

Outstanding job!

Outstanding job done by Jihad! Most recommend contractor!!! Jihad is really professional and patient!! He arrived on time and all the old statins couldn’t removed all magically removed! Really appreciated!!!

Purchased in October 2016.

Store LocationNic Scali

Nick nickbrisbane

Useless product

Guardsman provided poor service and failed to maintain good communication, I had to chase them constantly. My (legitimate) claim was declined and guardsman used a loophole to get out of paying. I feel this product is just an "upselling" tool from Domayne and the sales assistants there do not properly understand the product or the insurance industry. Would not wast my money again.

Ok, sure my email is luluandfinn@gmail.com, phone 0438510646

Thank you Nick nick.
We will be in touch.

Ian

IanHobart, TAS

Excellent serivce

had a blood stain on a chair, rang Guardsman and service was excellent. Details obtained and advised of technician to attend. Had the issue resolved in a very short time.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationCambridge
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Ian, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are pleased to hear the service you received was excellent and the stain was removed successfully. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Warranty claim - stain

Danny was fantastic. Got rid of the stain and had the fabric smelling really nice afterwards! Even followed up to make sure all was OK after a few days. Would recommend!

Purchased in November 2019.

nick

nickPerth, WA

Rubbish customer service

i have had an existing claim with them for over 3 months. Constantly having to chase up info and all i hear is "we will be in contact with you soon" or "we are waiting on our technician".
Don't waste your money. I am sure there are better products out there with better customer service.

Purchased in February 2019.

Store LocationMidland

Reina C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still awaiting response for a claim

We contacted guardsman in May, they got back to us and sent someone out to have a look at the couches. The person was absolutely rude and wasn’t very happy that he had to travel far from where he lived to come and give a quote. Since May we are still waiting to hear anything else back. Every email that I have sent has a standard response that they are waiting for the suppliers to get in touch with them. In August we got an email saying that a shipment has arrived and someone would be in contact with us in the next few days, nothing. In September I emailed them back saying where is the communication and got a response with they are still waiting to hear from the supplier. Absolutely atrocious service

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows

Message sent

Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Guardsman Insurance warranty clean/Acquarian Carpet Cleaning Co.

1. Pays to take out the insurance when purchasing furniture.
2. Supreet from Guardsman was great to deal with, once you have the correct paperwork checked it moves
forward well and a serviceman is in contact to clean your item of furniture.
3. We had Matt Margan from Acquarian Carpet Cleaning Co who couldn't have been better in every aspect.
4. We are very happy with the job, the stain has been successfully removed and the upholstery is in perfect
condition.
5. We would not hesitate to use Guardsman or Acquarian Carpet Cleaning in the future.

Purchased in August 2020 at Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross.

Store LocationNic Scali Furniture
Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

great service by Danny

Danny as always did a great job cleaning my lounge and looks brand new again and he was on time, thank you for the time and doing a great job making my couch smell nice.

Purchased in November 2018 at James Lane NSW, Alexandria for A$300.00.

Store Locationalexandria

great work very happy

Danny did an excellent job cleaning stains out of our couch, couches look like new again and smell great. He was on time and was very thorough when cleaning the couch and did not leave a merss.
Thank you.

Purchased in July 2017.

Store Locationharvey norman
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Lorice, Thank you so much for providing this positive feedback for Danny. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the result of your clean. We look forward to passing this feedback onto him. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Worst service. Scam. Avoid at all costs.

One of the worst warranty companies. They will take your money and not want to help you at all. They have accused me of trying to claim what’s excluded however accidental cuts and tears are included. Although I mentioned it is key marks which “looks like cat scratches”, they have automatically assumed they are cat scratches when they are really key marks. You must understand English well to communicate or they will try to get out of a warranty claim.

Purchased in January 2020 at Lounge Life NSW, Auburn for A$249.00.

Store LocationAuburn

Perfectionist

I want to thank Danny Cooray From Guardsman for the great job he did today! The couch looks clean and fresh. He took out all the stubborn stains. Thank you for being patient and professional

Purchased in December 2017 at Nick Scali Furniture.

Kristie n

Kristie nSydney, NSW

Danny is a superstar

It’s always great to see Danny because when he leaves the couch looks brand new. Danny know his stains and he takes pride in his work. After a failed attempt by a different operator, he came in a fixed the problem. Thank you to Danny and thank you to Guardsman for this wonderful service - he is truly an asset!

Purchased in April 2017.

Dear Kristie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Danny! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and that you sofa looks brand new! We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.
Kind regards,

Irene MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

We have been getting the run around for months on our claim to have a scratch on table fixed. Even had number given to us of agent here in Adelaide, who when we contacted, we were told that the person had been dead weeks. Every time we ring.....same old story we are looking into it.....but nothing ever happens. I have now requested warranty cost to be returned, and I will find my own repair person. Dont bother taking warranty with guardsman totally not worth it.

Daniela A.

Daniela A.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

I had a stubborn stain on my very light couch, guardsman came out twice and couldn’t fully remove it so they replaced the cushion cover with little fuss. The technician that came out was also great and genuinely interested in helping.

Purchased in December 2019 at Domayne for A$200.00.

Store LocationDomayne Alexandria

Dear Daniela,
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and hope your sofa looks as good as new!
Kind regards,

NOT IMPRESSED!!

Well what can I say Harvey Norman sell this product but maybe should explain exactly how it works.
If you have stains you need to report them within 5 days or your warranty is voided.
We found out the hard way we had a stain on our dining chair only a small one then left it for a few months as stains appeared on other chairs so then we called them and guess what haha tough luck sorry no warranty.
But any new stains appear they will warranty. How the hell do I work out what is old and what is new?????

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Find out how Guardsman compares to other Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners

I'm NOT recommending this product to anyone anywhere

Amir
Amir

Hi Amir,
Thank you for your response. We are extremely sorry for the further inconvenience. Could you kindly send your details via private message, we would like to contact you to discuss.

Courtney

One of the worst companies i've ever dealt with

Submitted my claim 9 months ago, still no decision. So unhelpful & the technician was a creep who made me feel very uncomfortable. Don't bother with them, what a WASTE of money.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$4,500.00.

Courtney

email me at courtney-@live.com.au and i can provide mobile number

Keith T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bogus 5year Warranty

I bought a 3seater and 2seater Wiltshire hand made leather lounges for $4700 from Domayne West Gosford, and was directed to purchase the Guardsman leather care collection with a 5 year products Warranty, three and a half years later, with using this product as recommended, my three seater cushions have cracked and holes are appearing now.
This company has denied me repairs under their false Warranty, saying that the lounge cushions are adversely affected by body oils.
Don’t waste your time and money on this company and their bogus warranties

Purchased at Domayne NSW, West Gosford.

Store LocationDomayne West Gosford
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Keith T, We are very sorry to hear you have had this experience and would like to discuss this with you further. Can you please reply or send a private message with your details so we can review your claim. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Keith T.

You can email me on keithtaylor1@ hotmail.com and I will send you my phone number
Cheers keith T

Pinta

PintaSydney, NSW

Don't waste your money on this product

I called Guardsman to put through a claim. I was told I would receive an email with instructions on what to do next. Email requested I provide a copy of my receipt., photo of damage and a full photo of the furniture. After doing this I received an email informing me my claim did not get approved as I didn't provide information on date and how it happened. After providing this information, again my claim was not approved. I have called and left two messages for customer service manager to call me, I'm still waiting.

Guardsman A.Guardsman
CON

CONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic Company Avoid Be Careful

Purchased in February 2014 at Nick Scali Furniture for A$200.00.

Store LocationGUARDSMAN NICK SCALI MCGREGOR
CON
CON

My email is zantemeid@gmail.com

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Thank you for your response. We will investigate your claim and be in touch.
Many Thanks,