Guardsman (page 2 of 12)

3.5

Guardsman once again you out did yourself

The feeling and peace of mind in having guardsman with a family is like no other. As always Danny comes in and just knows what do to the products he uses smell amazing and knowing my couches have been cleaned and sanitised Always feels so good. Best choice I made was purchasing guardsman as an extra once I got my couches.

Would definitely be recommending Guardsman

From the time of my first call to Tracey the customer service has been fantastic. Tracey organised for Danny to come clean my couch asap and he came on time , was professional and did a great job. I will always be asking for Danny.

Purchased in February 2020.

Store LocationSupreme Furniture
nick

nickPerth, WA

Rubbish customer service

i have had an existing claim with them for over 3 months. Constantly having to chase up info and all i hear is "we will be in contact with you soon" or "we are waiting on our technician".
Don't waste your money. I am sure there are better products out there with better customer service.

Purchased in February 2019.

Store LocationMidland

Rick W

Rick WSydney

Fantastic Service

Danny came out to clean our dining chairs and did an amazing job! He was professional and on time and was lovely to deal with. I will definitely be asking for him in the future.

Dear Rick W,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are thrilled to hear of your experience with Danny. We hope that your sofa looks as good as new and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback,

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

NSW CUSTOMERS - ASK FOR DANNY

Danny came and cleaned our couch, was on time, very polite, professional and friendly,. From the looks of other reviews it looks like the service depends on who you get, I'd be asking for Danny if you're a Sydney south customer.

Purchased in January 2016 at Plush Furniture.

Store LocationMoore park

Dear Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Reina C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still awaiting response for a claim

We contacted guardsman in May, they got back to us and sent someone out to have a look at the couches. The person was absolutely rude and wasn’t very happy that he had to travel far from where he lived to come and give a quote. Since May we are still waiting to hear anything else back. Every email that I have sent has a standard response that they are waiting for the suppliers to get in touch with them. In August we got an email saying that a shipment has arrived and someone would be in contact with us in the next few days, nothing. In September I emailed them back saying where is the communication and got a response with they are still waiting to hear from the supplier. Absolutely atrocious service

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows

Message sent

Thank goodness 4 guardsman had some stains on the couch, Danny came and removed all the stains from the couch he was honest and done a great job i highly recommend Danny for the job just ask for him.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$300.00.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Best products were used.

Claim was responded very fast. Danny the technician was fabulous, honest and done great job in removing the stains. I highly recommend Guardsman for everyone. Keep up the great work!

Olga

OlgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Claim lodged and over in just a few days!!
Nicola displayed a level of customer service that is very hard to come by. She handled my claim efficiently and with care. Would highly recommend this company.

Purchased at Plush Furniture.

Store LocationChermside, QLD

Dear Olga,
Thank you for your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear of your experience with Nicola and our warranty service. We look forward to passing on your very kind feedback to Nicola.

jane

janeSydney, NSW

Great Service

From the lady on the phone Tracey to the guy who turned up service was fabulous and professional.

The stains were removed from my leather couch would definitely call these guys again

Purchased in October 2015 for A$3,000.00.

Store Locationalexandria
Katie B.

Katie B.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Terrible, waste of money, would NOT recommend. I have made three claims to Guardsman and have never heard anything back from them. I've also submitted the online contact us form and not heard anything back. No communication, no response.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$400.00.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Waurn Ponds
Rog

Rog

Excellent service by the team

I called Guardsman about getting some obstinate stains shifted, spoke to Anam, who explained the process clearly and in a friendly but professional manner. The guy who did the cleaning was polite, punctual and efficient, makes me want to use Guardsman again. Well done team!

Purchased at Plush Furniture for A$1,200.00.

Store LocationNewcastle
Lozza

Lozza

I called to ask Guardian how to clean my lounge after 3 years of use. Supreet was very helpful and advised me I was able to have one clean free. After supplying my purchase details, the process was extremely easy. It was arranged for a gentleman to contact me and arrange the day. His service was quick, efficient and very helpful. The complete process was done with efficiency and great customer service. Thank you.

Purchased in July 2017.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Loganholme
Deb

DebHunter Region, NSW

Excellent after sales support

Congratulations to Guardsman for their efficient after sales support team. Anam, was quick to arrange for our lounge repairs to be carried out and organised it promptly, with a friendly attitude, keeping us informed of the process throughout. The quality of our repair was excellent.
Could not recommend them more highly.

Store LocationKotara NSW

Dear Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience with Anam and our service. we look forward to passing on your very kind feedback to Anam.

Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Guardsman Insurance warranty clean/Acquarian Carpet Cleaning Co.

1. Pays to take out the insurance when purchasing furniture.
2. Supreet from Guardsman was great to deal with, once you have the correct paperwork checked it moves
forward well and a serviceman is in contact to clean your item of furniture.
3. We had Matt Margan from Acquarian Carpet Cleaning Co who couldn't have been better in every aspect.
4. We are very happy with the job, the stain has been successfully removed and the upholstery is in perfect
condition.
5. We would not hesitate to use Guardsman or Acquarian Carpet Cleaning in the future.

Purchased in August 2020 at Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross.

Store LocationNic Scali Furniture

Great clean

The service from Danny was professional we were happy with it, the couch now looks so much better after a good clean. A worthwhile warranty product to keep furniture in good nick.

Purchased in August 2020.

Dear Candice,

Wonderful service

Danny cleaned our lounge today and it looks amazing. He was friendly, helpful and organised. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. A very professional service, so easy and the lounge looks great. Thank you

Dear Kate,
Thank you for your glowing review of Danny! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience and that your lounge looks amazing! We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Excellent service

Big thank you to Tracey for helping to organise the spot cleaning of my sofa - looks great . Tracey gave me the information and instructions that I needed( never having had a sofa cleaned before) and made the whole process easy

Store LocationMelbourne
Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Very happy with service!

Danny cleaned our couch after we spilled a cup of coffee on it and it looks amazing! Cannot see where the stain was. The warranty was well worth it and Danny was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Guardsman and Danny for the excellent job.

Purchased in April 2018.

Store LocationBelrose
Sarah E.

Sarah E.Sydney, NSW

An amazing job every time!

We've been lucky enough to have Danny for the last three call outs for stains on our couch. Every time Danny has been absolutely lovely AND when he leaves the couch looks amazing! As good as it did when it was new, you can't tell which seat has been cleaned because he does such an incredible job. I was skeptical when I bought the Guardsman guarantee because it sounded too good to be true but it has been worth every cent and then some! Especially with a toddler. Couldn't recommend it more, in particular, Danny! Thank you!

Purchased in January 2018.

Store LocationNick Scali Moore Park

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for your glowing review of Danny and our service! We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience and we look forward to passing on your very kind feedback to Danny.