Guardsman (page 3 of 12)

3.5

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

great service by Danny

Danny as always did a great job cleaning my lounge and looks brand new again and he was on time, thank you for the time and doing a great job making my couch smell nice.

Angie

Angie

No warranty just a scam

We paid for 7 years warranty. Upon minor accident the expensive lounge got dirty stain on it and called for assistance. The tradie finally turned up after many weeks but instead of giving a go, he talked us out of it said would look patchy if he cleans. He said he has to charge more and buy only their product to make it back to normal ... We ended up cleaned ourselves, without buying their expensive product and wasn't hard work. The leather lounge now looking brand new. We only used baking soda and yellow soap came out perfect. So no more this kind of warranty as wasting money and time.

Philip

PhilipHunter Region, NSW

Good as new again

I purchased a sofa and matching armchairs from Nick Scali in 2017. Since then I have had to call on our Guardsman protection warranty twice. On both occasions Guardsman have acted quickly to get a professional cleaner to remove stains. Most recently Anam of Guardsman was most helpful in processing my request for help and organised for Lifestyle Upholstery & Carpet Care (Dorey) to fix the problem. Dorey did a great job and we used him to separately do a general clean of the three-piece suite. The furniture looks great again.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Philip, Thank you so much for providing this feedback, we are so pleased you have shared your positive experience with Anam and Dorey. We look forward to sharing this positive feedback with them both. Kind Regards Guardsman Australia

great work very happy

Danny did an excellent job cleaning stains out of our couch, couches look like new again and smell great. He was on time and was very thorough when cleaning the couch and did not leave a merss.
Thank you.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Lorice, Thank you so much for providing this positive feedback for Danny. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the result of your clean. We look forward to passing this feedback onto him. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Meghan

MeghanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely hands down, worst company I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with!

I put in a claim for my velvet sofa back in November 2019. It is now July 2020. I’ve had to chase them up every single time! They respond to emails, 6 weeks later and when they sent me samples and didn’t advise me I needed to keep a pathetic 1 meter of a sample that wouldn’t even cover the seat, they all of a sudden tried to get their way out of my repair I knew they were just not capable of honouring their warranty. I would never ever deal with these incompetent people ever again. I would never buy their warranties again, it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on. Appalling, deflective staff, who never ever call you back. Do not waste your money on these time wasters! I really fail to understand how they manage to scam people continuously!

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Meghan, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the progress of your claim. One of our customer service representatives will call you to discuss this further. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Always a great service from Danny at Guardsman

I purchased my lounge from Plush in January 2017, and have had Danny from Guardsman come on a few occasions to address the stains that it has acquired. Our lounge is the centre of our home and it is not treated very well when it comes to eating and drinking on the lounge. Danny is awesome, has always been able to get the stains out, he is pleasant and courteous and does a great job, the products he uses leave my lounge smelling fresh and clean.
I purchased the Guardsman Plush Care warranty and had no idea at the time how thankful I would be to have purchased it. Three years later, it still looks great. When I do buy another lounge I will definitely be purchasing the Guardsman warranty.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Thank goodness we got Guardsman!

I have been very thankful twice now, that we have Guardsman Insurance for our new couch. Prompt, efficient and polite, they have saved us a lot of heartache over stains on the expensive couch. Special thanks to Jessica who took my call yesterday and organised a technician to come out. What a cheerful, helpful and professional young woman, an asset to your team.

Terry

TerryGippsland, VIC

Prompt service, great result

I would like to thank Alam for her professional help in resolving our 2 seater lounge issue under our existing warranty. The Guardsman protection is worth the cost with prompt backup service and resolution of any issues.

Dear Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Anam! We are delighted to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Anam.

Madmel

MadmelPerth, WA

Most amazing and satisfactory service

Rang and spoke with Nicola on Monday and explained the problem with the lounge suite. After an exchange of documents and photos my claim was processed. All Floors attended on Wednesday and cleaned the lounge to our complete satisfaction. Very impressive service by all involved.

Jared

JaredSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, well worth it

Danny Cooray from Guardsman did such a great job on our couches, they really look fantastic. All the stains are gone, thank you again for your great service, and professsionalism !

Bonnisonni

BonnisonniSouth Australia

Really good service. Worth the investment.

I purchased Guardsman when buying two pale blue fabric wing-back chairs, although hesitant about whether it was worth it. Almost three years later I noticed stains on one, most likely from visitors' drinks. I wondered if they would be covered so I made the call. Anam was immediately helpful and very soon someone came to clean them. It really does work.

Dear Bonnisonni,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your claim and Anam! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Anam.

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Worst service. Scam. Avoid at all costs.

One of the worst warranty companies. They will take your money and not want to help you at all. They have accused me of trying to claim what’s excluded however accidental cuts and tears are included. Although I mentioned it is key marks which “looks like cat scratches”, they have automatically assumed they are cat scratches when they are really key marks. You must understand English well to communicate or they will try to get out of a warranty claim.

Perfectionist

I want to thank Danny Cooray From Guardsman for the great job he did today! The couch looks clean and fresh. He took out all the stubborn stains. Thank you for being patient and professional

Jef C

Jef CSydney, NSW

DANNY IS A1!

Had Danny come out to clean a few stains on our 4year old couch that has seen the likes of our two young boys and our English Bulldog! Wow Danny did an amazing job, our couch looks like it was just purchased couldn’t be happier with the result, Danny’s friendly service and knowledge is second to none. Highly recommended. One very satisfied customer.

Dear Jef,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Danny! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Kristie n

Kristie nSydney, NSW

Danny is a superstar

It’s always great to see Danny because when he leaves the couch looks brand new. Danny know his stains and he takes pride in his work. After a failed attempt by a different operator, he came in a fixed the problem. Thank you to Danny and thank you to Guardsman for this wonderful service - he is truly an asset!

Dear Kristie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Danny! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and that you sofa looks brand new! We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Danny is the BEST in the Steam cleaning Sofas industry!

I was very satisfy with Danny fantastic sofa steam cleaning service. I could not have ask for any better service and the results was awesome. I am impressed with his professionalism, polite and highly recommend Danny to everyone. Am so glad Danny came along and am relief i got Warranty for my sofa.

Dear Jade,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Danny! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Irene MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

We have been getting the run around for months on our claim to have a scratch on table fixed. Even had number given to us of agent here in Adelaide, who when we contacted, we were told that the person had been dead weeks. Every time we ring.....same old story we are looking into it.....but nothing ever happens. I have now requested warranty cost to be returned, and I will find my own repair person. Dont bother taking warranty with guardsman totally not worth it.

Nicole

Nicole

Awesome customer service

Great customer service the staff member excelled !Anam Naveed| Customer Service Representative Thanks and please give some praise She was polite and the this meant the experience was well received

Dear Nicole,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Anam! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Anam.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Danny Cooray from Gaurdsman was lovely and friendly when he came out to remove a few stains from my couch. I didn’t think the stain would come out but he was able to remove it with ease. I highly recommend his services. A very happy customer. 5 stars.

Dear Jane,

wafeeqah c.

wafeeqah c.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Danny was great! Very happy with the service we received. The marks were removed in minutes and my couch looks as good as new. So glad I took out a warranty