Guardsman (page 4 of 12)

3.5 from 232 reviews · View Details

3.5

Excellent service

We were thoroughly impressed by Guardsman's service. Danny, our service rep was friendly, enthusiastic, efficient & polite and took fantastic care with our funiture. We can highly recommend Guardsman's products and their service.

Dear Danielle,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Danny! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Danny.

Helpful, Helpful, Helpful

Guardsman's contractors All floors were very professional in all their dealings. Clarel the technician was extremely polite, fastidious, efficient and thorough.
Guardman's administration were very helpful and informative regarding the protection contract.
Hi would definately recommend Guardsman and their contractors.

An0nym0us

An0nym0usSydney

What a great service!

I have never been dissatisfied with the customer service I receive from Guardsman. The customer service teams are enthusiastic and helpful and work with you to solve any issue. They also do an amazing job of both removing any stains and explaining how best to deal with any future stains.

Daniela A.

Daniela A.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

I had a stubborn stain on my very light couch, guardsman came out twice and couldn’t fully remove it so they replaced the cushion cover with little fuss. The technician that came out was also great and genuinely interested in helping.

Dear Daniela,
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and hope your sofa looks as good as new!

NOT IMPRESSED!!

Well what can I say Harvey Norman sell this product but maybe should explain exactly how it works.
If you have stains you need to report them within 5 days or your warranty is voided.
We found out the hard way we had a stain on our dining chair only a small one then left it for a few months as stains appeared on other chairs so then we called them and guess what haha tough luck sorry no warranty.
But any new stains appear they will warranty. How the hell do I work out what is old and what is new?????

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Shocking service. Wouldn't wish this company on my worst enemy.

I'm over 7 months into my claim, and still nothing has been done in regard to repairing my sofa. I've been in contact with over half a dozen people at Guardsman and they never bother to get back to me about the status of my claim (which they've affirmed is a perfectly valid claim) - except to apologize and assure me that things are moving forward. E-mails, phone calls, a trip to Harvey Norman....you name it, I've tried it. Once they've got your money, they don't care. Although I suspect they'll magically care the moment this review gets posted. Don't waste your time and money or risk your sanity; just stay as far away from this company as you can!!!

Rachel
Rachel
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Thank you for your response Rachel. We are so very sorry for your experience. Could you please provide us with your details private message so we can investigate.

John P.

John P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Service

I submitted my claim and didn't hear back for 4 days. I was a little worried that the claim wouldn't be acknowledged as per the T&Cs about having the claim made within 5 business days. I called Guardsman and spoke to Anam who confirmed over the phone that it went to the wrong folder and she promptly booked me in for the following weeks for a technician to come to our house and fix the damage. Technician was on time, courteous and informative to my wife at home during the whole time he was there. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends with the ease of application and after sales service.

Waste of money!

Erica
Erica

You have my details yet it’s been over 3 weeks and no contact??

I'm NOT recommending this product to anyone anywhere

Amir
Amir

Hi Amir,
Thank you for your response. We are extremely sorry for the further inconvenience. Could you kindly send your details via private message, we would like to contact you to discuss.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Have a gorgeous lime green lounge and chair purchased almost 3 years ago and took out a Guardsman warranty. I contacted Guardsman about stains on our lounge and chair, wasn't sure exactly what type they were but explained it over the phone to Anam, sent photos, and she organised to have the cleaner contact me. Only had to wait a couple of days before I was contacted by the cleaner to make a time. He arrived on time, was very efficient and did an amazing job. Very happy with the result and thanks to Anam for all her help.

Dear Linda,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Anam! We are so pleased to hear that everything went so well and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Anam and the service professional.

Relieved

We had purple nail polish on a 6mth old sofa. Contacted Guardsman, they sent a cleaner and nail polish gone. So relieved, and thankful we can use the sofa without having to worry about this type of stuff. Thank you so much.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Melissa R, Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear of your great experience. I will be pleased to provide this feedback to everyone who was involved in your claim. Kind Regards Guardsman Australia

Courtney

One of the worst companies i've ever dealt with

Submitted my claim 9 months ago, still no decision. So unhelpful & the technician was a creep who made me feel very uncomfortable. Don't bother with them, what a WASTE of money.

Courtney

email me at courtney-@live.com.au and i can provide mobile number

Excellent outcome

Good communication, professional, personable and effective service. I had to use Guardsman because of an espresso stain on my couch and thankfully it was covered by a warranty which came in very handy. Quick to respond.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Happy Customer, we are so pleased to hear of your great experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, I look forward to passing it onto the team! Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Keith T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bogus 5year Warranty

I bought a 3seater and 2seater Wiltshire hand made leather lounges for $4700 from Domayne West Gosford, and was directed to purchase the Guardsman leather care collection with a 5 year products Warranty, three and a half years later, with using this product as recommended, my three seater cushions have cracked and holes are appearing now.
This company has denied me repairs under their false Warranty, saying that the lounge cushions are adversely affected by body oils.
Don’t waste your time and money on this company and their bogus warranties

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Keith T, We are very sorry to hear you have had this experience and would like to discuss this with you further. Can you please reply or send a private message with your details so we can review your claim. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Keith T.

You can email me on keithtaylor1@ hotmail.com and I will send you my phone number
Cheers keith T

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Perfect Service by Danny - AGAIN!

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, I look forward to passing this feedback onto Danny and the team! Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Excellent All Round

Customer service at Guardsman was great and the technician Tony was incredible, on time and repaired our damage to our leather lounge can not see damage it at all highly recommend to everyone.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Paul, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear of your high recommendation. I look forward to passing your feedback onto Tony and our customer care team. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Deana A.

Deana A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with the service and the result!

Exceptional service from start to finish. Guardsman organised Stain Busters from Penrith to come. Their service was impeccable. Thank you. I would definitely recommend the service from both companies! Amazing!

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Deana A, Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are so happy to hear of your high recommendation. I look forward to passing the feedback onto Stain Busters and our customer care team. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Guardsman is a rip off

This service/warranty is a rip off, they have no issue taking your money, but when you need service they find ways not to deliver. I made mistake on the date of the damage or soil to the mattress and Guardsman refused my claim. Lesson learned.

Terrible

We have some wearing on the back of our lounge rang Guardsman sent in photos and was told it was not the result of accidental damage? Well what would it be? We had the technician from where the lounge was purchased come to the house a day before we put the claim in and he said it shouldnt be a problem as you could see it has wearing.Dont waste your money!! Will never use again!

Girl on a Plane
Girl on a Plane

My claim number is 120653

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!!

We were very happy with the service, It is the first time we have called on the warranty and were really pleased, with kids milk and spew and dirty marks, Danny cleaned our lounge brilliantly. Would definitely recommend this service!

Dear Julia,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us. We are so pleased to read that Danny did such a great job to clean your sofa! We look forward to passing on your feedback to him.
Many Thanks,