Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Basic Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Basic Care

4.2

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Great value of money, Great service!

My dog is 11 years old Toy Poodle, I have purchased the Basic cover for him for nearly a year, the Guide Dog Pet Insurance is so helpful, easy to make a claim, very quick response and great customer service. Highly Recommended.

Claim DateJune 2020
Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service every time

It is always so easy to make a claim from Guide Dogs pet insurance. The staff are always great, friendly and knowledgeable too. Great service every time I deal with them.

Claim DateJune 2020
leisa.guley

leisa.guleySouthwest, VIC

Super fast response

I have been a member for just over 12 months and am absolutely delighted with their service. I have a 10 year old dog with basic cover and a young cat with comprehensive cover. My claim was processed quickly without requiring any follow up.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMay 2020
Number of Pets2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Basic Care compares to other Pet Insurance

SJK

SJKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and insurance

I have put 2 claims in and have heard nothing and received nothing from this insurance. Such a pity I went with young guys as I have an ex guide dog and wanted to support the organisation

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Number of Pets2 pets

Hi SJK,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received an update on your claims. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hi SJK,
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that a member of our team has been in contact and is assisting with your claims.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Very easy and great benefits for senior dogs

I signed up online and the process was very easy and fast. I feel this policy is the best value for senior dogs. I recently adopted my mum's dog after she passed away so when she arrived to me she was already 10 years old and there aren't a lot of policies available if the start the policy when the dog is older. I haven't had to make any claims yet, but I'm hoping if I do the process is just as easy.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy claim process, (although I was unable to load larger files, even when I zipped it), and very quick turnaround for reimbursement, would highly recommend using Guide Dogs for pet insurance. More reasonably priced than others, and very easy to deal with.

Claim DateDecember 2019
Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience I ever had.

claim took so long to resolve I still cant get a definite answer.charged for my insurance 5 times even after I sent death certificate. Still waiting for claim , I had to follow up on my claim calling back and speaking to 4 different people that ever got back to me even after promising me they will .

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Ray,
I am sorry to hear about the delays with your claim and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information to assist with this.
Sharon

Margit

MargitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy process

The policy covered what I need for my dog being over 9 years old.
It was very easy to set up the policy on line.
A hassle free and easy, efficient process.

N F.

N F.Sydney, NSW

Great cover, terrible communication

Policy is great value but the communication from the support centre was poor and no updates on my claim were provided and the system was constantly down when calling for updates

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Pet Insurance

Suze

SuzePerth, WA

When you want to do everything for your dog

A little pricey but offers accident and injury for dogs above the age of 9 years and seems to cover more than most. Have only just taken the insurance and it was easy to set up. No claim.

Hi Suze,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover for your pet and also the peace of mind, knowing they are covered.

Ria P.

Ria P.South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Not only is the policy good value and coverage it has everything we need to cover our old boy that no one else would cover. More than happy with what we received and the price

Hi Ria,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide your old boy with suitable cover and you with the peace of mind, knowing he is covered.

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews