Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Basic Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Basic Care

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy claim process, (although I was unable to load larger files, even when I zipped it), and very quick turnaround for reimbursement, would highly recommend using Guide Dogs for pet insurance. More reasonably priced than others, and very easy to deal with.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateDecember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience I ever had.

claim took so long to resolve I still cant get a definite answer.charged for my insurance 5 times even after I sent death certificate. Still waiting for claim , I had to follow up on my claim calling back and speaking to 4 different people that ever got back to me even after promising me they will .

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Ray,
I am sorry to hear about the delays with your claim and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information to assist with this.
Sharon

Margit

MargitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy process

The policy covered what I need for my dog being over 9 years old.
It was very easy to set up the policy on line.
A hassle free and easy, efficient process.

N F.

N F.Sydney, NSW

Great cover, terrible communication

Policy is great value but the communication from the support centre was poor and no updates on my claim were provided and the system was constantly down when calling for updates

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Suze

SuzePerth, WA

When you want to do everything for your dog

A little pricey but offers accident and injury for dogs above the age of 9 years and seems to cover more than most. Have only just taken the insurance and it was easy to set up. No claim.

Hi Suze,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover for your pet and also the peace of mind, knowing they are covered.
Jessica

Ria P.

Ria P.South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Not only is the policy good value and coverage it has everything we need to cover our old boy that no one else would cover. More than happy with what we received and the price

Hi Ria,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide your old boy with suitable cover and you with the peace of mind, knowing he is covered.
Jessica