Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care (page 2 of 6)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. To get a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

4.2

Fantastic service!

I recently signed up the Guide Dogs Australia pet insurance. They were very helpful and understanding.
It would be better if the terms and conditions were sent to us for review rather than verbalized over the phone.

Brendan Watkinson

Brendan WatkinsonPerth, WA

Easy process

Excellent value compared to others and quick easy application process. Approval was nearly instant and I could select when the policy started as well as the first billing date. Overall a very good experience so far.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic. Have recommended to many.

The insurance is great value. We have it for both our dogs and have claimed once which was handled quickly and efficiently. Have recommended Guide Dogs Per Insurance to many friends.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care compares to other Pet Insurance

Steve W.

Steve W.Sydney, NSW

Awesome customer service and best price

I looked at a comparison website and they were the best value. I called them up to ask a few questions the customer service provided was amazing-So friendly and empathetic

Sara

SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great cover. No fuss. Easy claims. Great value.

Have claimed recently following an unexpected and expensive treatment for our German shepherd. The clinic handled the claim and the payment back to us was within 10 days. Would highly recommend.

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Perfect Insurance for us and our pets

Great value, perfect insurance and great friendly customer service! Everything explained perfectly well and clear. Emailed documents for ease and convenience. All question answered in full and details explained clear and concise

Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Jessica Canino

Jessica CaninoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and quick claims process

Guide dogs premium care is definitely worth it. After recently having to make a claim the online process was very easy. Even with everything that is going on at the moment their response was quick and my claim finalised promptly. I highly recommend Guide dogs pet insurance and have even referred my father in law who has recently signed up also.

Poor service

I submitted a number of claims for my 2 pets. However only 3 claims were looked at. All other claims seem to have been omitted...i suspect because it may have been too hard for the assessor to look at them . I have and chase what should be a relatively simple call process

Claim ApprovedNo
Ramesh
Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,
Thank you for providing your details. I have escalated your concerns and messages to the relevant team to review and discuss further with you.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Am Happy With My New Policy

The Policy Was Easy To Set Up, And I Am Happy The Policy. I Lodged A Claim, And Money Was Deposited In My Bank Account With 10 Business Days. Very Efficient. I Have Been With Your Company For 2 Months.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Tony,
It's fantastic to hear of the ease in which your policy was set up and that your claims have been processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

Carmen R

Carmen RSydney, NSW

Easy straightforward claims

They paid out within a week on a $900 claim without requiring anything further than what the vet sent. The policy renews automatically so you’re never out of cover. This incident happened 1 week into the new cover period

Hi Carmen,
It's great to hear of the ease in which your claim was processed and of the value that you have found in your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Christina

ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to claim and super quick response

The policy is competitively priced and easy to set up. Claim was made directly through the vet. No downloading claim forms and posting off receipts yaay!!! Very quick response...claim settled within two weeks. These guys are great .

Hi Christina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim via your vet and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great costumer service

Within only a day i got a reply to my email, so that was super quick.

Cover of my bill was okay, i thought it would be more (bill was about $140 and i got $65 back even though i have 80% cover) probably the consultation isnt covered? Id need to read the fine print finally :)

Apart from that the process was smooth and quick, so im definitely happy with the insurance and would recommend it to any pet lover

Claim DateApril 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Sam C

Sam CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No hassle

Been with them for over 18 months,
All accidents and illness got covered.
Our vet offers to process all insurance after we pay up-front. Use credit cards and get points then get paid back to your acount. win-win except that it's a big amount sometimes.

Hi Sam,
I'm pleased to hear that you have found value in your cover for your pet and that your claims have been met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Very happy with the response from staff when I have called

The policy was easy to set up - only disappointment was not made clear enough that de sexing was not covered.
it has taken approx. 7 to 10 days to have claims resolved
Jake has been with this policy sine we got him in Jly 2019

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best policy for my puppy

Look I found it was the best policy for my puppy and she deserves nothing but the best she is our little gorgeous ball of fluff and the person helping me set the insurance up was excellent.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog went into hospital on Friday, and the claim was paid out on Wednesday. I was very surprised at how quick it was. I was expecting two weeks at least.
They also had a direct claim system set up with the vet which made the claim process very easy.

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use system

I have been with Guide Dogs pet insurance for 10 months now. Claiming process is normally easy (system has been down for the last week now) always processed and approved within days and money follows approx 24/48 hours later.

Setting up my policy was easy, all done online. Only issue for me was, this premium policy (very expensive compared to other providers) does not cover maintenance, things like desexing. I would have expected this. Only covers accidents and illness. Given I pay $108 per month I would have expected everything to be covered.

I wanted to support 'Guide dogs' and picked them for that reason, even though they are certainly not the cheapest product on the market.

Laura

No one called, as promised. After I posted my review I received an email with the above info.

Hi Laura,
Thank you for letting me know and I am sorry that you haven't received a call. I will follow up on this with our team.

Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to set up
Claim only took couple of days from being lodged
4 months with company my girl has had a few issues so I'm very glad i have pet insurance

Greg

GregSouthwest, VIC

Guide Dog Pet Insurance

Easy to set up.
Office hours on email different to phoning in. Email says 8am to 8pm Mon to Fri (AEST). When ringing at 5.30pm on a Tuesday, message says office hours 9am to 5.00pm.
Also, email states underwriter will get back to me within 5 working days. It is now 7 working days and still nothing. Not impressed.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that our team have been in contact with you to discuss your application and steps moving forward.

Chloe