Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care (page 3 of 6)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. To get a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

4.2

Gill

Gill

Good Cover

At time of joining was the only one that covered snake bite. Very easy to join.
I little disappointed with amount refunded for desexxing cover.
Vets need to print off claim form for me to sign then submit.
They reimburse using cheques in post, wish it was electronic transfer.
Have two dogs insured with them.

Hi Gill,
I just wanted to follow up with you to confirm that a member of our team has been in contact to assist with updating your policy as requested.

Angel

AngelHunter Region, NSW

Haven't had time to use it yet so I 'm not sure how good it is.

First time with you guys . No claims as yet . Very easy to set up. Need to get cruciate ligament check on puppy and he will be covered for any problems later on. Also have routine care.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Pet Insurance and Unethical! STAY CLEAR!!

Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care compares to other Pet Insurance

MaryJane Laffin

MaryJane Laffin

Best value

Did all the comparisons, it was the best value all round - price, annual limits, waiting periods, rebates, inclusions and exclusions. Not pushy either and they give 20 percent to Guide Dogs

Hi MaryJane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to you and your pets needs. Welcome to Guide Dogs Pet Insurance.

Just the package I wanted

I found the product to be easy to understand, met all of my requirements, and was reasonably priced. Compared to other products on the market, Guide Dogs Pet Insurance is by far the best on the market.

Bel05

Bel05New South Wales

Rip off and scam

Arno

ArnoSydney, NSW

Easy to purchase, well rated by Choice

Researched various Pet Insurance policies using Choice Magazine. Having selected Guide Dogs Premium, decided to but online. Discovered a bonus one month free, which was a nice surprise. Found the web site easy to use.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

A good example of customer service!

I felt the policy I was inquiring about today was promptly sorted and the details were delivered over the phone very clearly and my consultant was easy to follow. The lady was personable and spoke well and was very polite. I feel I have a good policy in place from today that will cover me financially if my little pet ever God forbid has anything major happen to her.

Sharni

SharniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

THANKYOU TO THE CALL GUY. you put my mind at ease

the guy that i spoke to on the phone from guidedogs pet insurance was the nicest guy ever and explained everything to me. i was so overwhelmed looking at pet insurance because everyone’s wording it different and it all just gets too much. but i would happily recommend guidedogs pet insurance to anyone

Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional care! Highly recommend!

The policy is good value given the return on bills. We have been with the company in the past with a previous pet and you were highly accommodating and caring during our time.

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover for your new pet and we really appreciate your recommendation.

Lavinia

LaviniaPerth, WA

It is very important

I only got it last night, but it was very easy to set up.

I like the fact that it is helping guide dogs as my dog is a therapy dog and i know how important they are

Hi Lavinia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. I'm glad to hear your policy was set up with ease for you and your dog. Thanks again and welcome to our Guide Dogs Family.

Annie

AnnieGippsland, VIC

Good pet insurance but how do you register on the portal, it’s well hidden, can find login but not for new customers,

Easy to set up but cannot register, please advise how, I am reasonably computer literate but where is the To Register bit? No claims made yet, would be tricky as I cannot register.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

The most competitive and comprehensive policy available on the market

Upon comparison to other policies within the marketplace, this is by far the most competitive and comprehensive cover available, and with proceeds going to the Guide Dogs it’s for a genuine worthwhile cause. I’m 100% happy with this cover for my pooch.... only the best will do!

Hi Anna,
Thank you for sharing such a great review, we really appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear we have been able to provide an affordable policy with suitable cover for you and your pooch.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To hard to claim and keep getting logged out of portal

No no portal never works keep logging out claims are to hard give them details of the vet and still don’t get it back rip off for $60 plus a month been with them for 7 months and thinking of changing

Hi Grant,
I am sorry to hear of the issues you have faced whilst submitting your claim. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Jessica

Best value out of the many policies we considered!

The policy was bad y easy to set up online. We looked at multiple policies and this one came in at more than $300 cheaper as well as more benefits.
Highly recommended!

Hi Clare,
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear we can provide you with an affordable policy that suits your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to share this.

Amazing Service

Madison was amazing and took the time to answer my every question. We were on the phone for over an hour and not once did she rush me. She was able to provide me with additional information that i didn't know I would need coverage for and then took the time to tell me what was all covered.

Shaz

ShazAdelaide

Junk insurance - won't pay for anything!

CHOICE is right - pet insurance is junk insurance. This mob won't pay for anything, and keep jacking up my premiums. I'm furious, about to cancel & get out of it altogether. Will self fund myself, going forward. Don't waste your money folks!

Hi Shaz,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction in relation to your recent claim. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Jessica

Super helpful and polite staff

Canstar recommended. Pet insurance is something you hope you wont have to use too much and if that is the case i'm glad some of my premiums will support Guide Dogs Australia.

Hi Carmel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ease of insurance claim

My vet was able to submit the claim on my behalf (after giving my policy number). This made things extremely easy. The only other feedback I would give is that I received a letter stating that I couldn't claim on some of the vet history prior to the date of my insurance policy. At that time I thought the entire claim had been rejected. It would have been beneficial to write in the same letter that other claims were still being reviewed or had been accepted. as I had not intention of trying to claim for these bills but they were required by your insurance company.

Tonka

TonkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Policy - Excellent Benefits

Policy is excellent value for the amount you can claim up to in a year and it was relatively easy to set up. I have only just signed up, so no claims have been lodged. We have been with the company for 1 day now but we are happy so far.

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews