Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care (page 4 of 6)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. To get a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

4.2

Carmel

CarmelGoulburn Valley, VIC

Worth the value

The value of the policy is extremely competitive and the set up was so easy.
The claim was finalised within 10 days.
We Have been with the company for 9 months and we are very happy.

Hi Carmel,
I am so pleased to hear you're finding the great value in your cover and are happy with your claim experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us.
Alisa

Slow to start but improving now

We had a few issues with getting started. We you we placed on the incorrect policy level and were therefore unable to claim this years vaccinations which were one of our criteria for policy selection then were delayed a second time over required documentation which we were not made aware of. We now are on the correct policy level and all documentation has been submitted however the initial set up was more complicated than our previous pet insurer.

Kim

KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent value!

Just joined with our new puppy. Never heard of this insurance before but it popped up as an ad when I did a final check before signing up with a different company. By far the best benefits at the same price.

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I'm delighted to hear we can offer you affordable cover that is suitable for you and your puppy's needs. Welcome to the Guide Dogs family!

Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care compares to other Pet Insurance

Genelle

GenelleVictoria, 3216

Very poor. Very ordinary

Very disappointing. Will be dropping cover. Should have stuck with my other pets health provider. Wouldn’t process any claims even thou I have too cover. Find excuses not to pay out. Will be telling everyone not to use Guide Dogs!!

suzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice to have such good protection

I was a little surprised at the time it took to process our claim, though it finally came through with no problems. It would be preferable to set up a direct credit into a nominated account as supposed to a cheque in the mail.

suzanne

Many thanks. I will organise that for any future claims.
Suzanne

2 Months and reimbursement still not received

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Comprehensive coverage, easy claiming process

We’ve found this insurance to be great so far. Getting started was easy, the claiming process was easy and our claim was processed quickly without fuss. Policy seems to cover many things for a reasonable premium

Hi Renee,
Thank you for your very kind words, I am delighted to hear of the great service you have received during your experience and that we have been able to provide assistance when needed for your pets.

Trish S

Trish SMelbourne, Victoria

Offers great peace of mind.

After our dog required minor surgery, we had astronomical vet bills so decided Pet Insurance was a viable option. Guide Dogs Insurance was thorough and supported a very good cause.

Karen

Karen

Couldn't be happier!!

Best decision we have made! Insured our Labradoodle from the first day we brought her home. Discovered
within a few months that she was going to need monthly injections to treat an allergy. I couldn't believe how quick and easy the claims process was.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we could assist in providing support for your pet, when needed and that we could finalise your claims efficiently for you.

Carol

CarolVictoria

A rough start

After a rough start with Guide dogs insurance
I was contacted by their team to explain the problems I was having ,I am not envisaging any more problems and look forward to a good relationship in the future.
Thankyou

Ron

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Claims Process

I found the process was rather long, constantly requesting information several times even though the information was sent. The person I spoke with after several emails did get the desired results.

Hi Ron,
I understand that a team member has reached out to you about your claim concerns, but have not been able to contact you. If you wish to discuss your claim further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Sharon

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A lot of work.

Staff are great.
Cannot contact for assistance after hours.
Ludicrous effort for first few claims.
Unable to resolve anything over the phone.
I feel they bend over backwards to not pay. I’m persistent though.

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Awful service: keep sending cheque’s!

Very bad service. We have changed the portal to pay into account yet they keep paying by cheque. The time it takes for them to send the cheque is completely unreasonable. We have to follow up by email for something to happen. Now they say they they think our address has changed. It hasn’t but it seems to slow the claim down for them again so makes sense why they have asked it.

CONCERND MEMBER

CONCERND MEMBER

good return

The time it takes for the claim to be looked at is unreasonable my dog has had a bad trot this last three months with foure operations and still only has been paid out for two. verry hard to contact
your claims office by phone operators do not speak good English. I have thought about changing to another company.

Shall

ShallSouth East Queensland, QLD

to many loop holes and no follow up when vet reports supplied

no 4 phone call and given undertaking all information supplied not and now im not happy as can not trust your ph centre as lied . joined when i got a new puppy he is now 6.5 months and think medi bank pet insurance should of gone to as no ph number claims as not computer savey and believed your claims person and lied to

Diane L.

Diane L.Hunter Region, NSW

fantastic and very easy to claim

yes very friendly always and nothing is too much trouble.thankyou very much have been with guide dogs for a number of years now and would not change to any other pet insurance

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Tayla was amazing, she explained everything nice and easy and was super helpful.Great price for premium cover Very happy

Great value for money . Family member uses guide dogs pet insurance and so far no bad reviews, I chose premium insurance I want the best for my new puppy and this was the best suited for us.

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Glad to have pet insurance

I found it was easy to claim. You get an acknowledgement after lodgment and next thing you know you are reimbursed as per your policy. Glad I had it when our Pip needed an operation in her first 12 months. You then get letters explaining what was covered and what wasn't. I think this could be done by email rather than post.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claims and that you felt fully informed with the status of your claim.

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not overly happy

I feel its overpriced for our two dogs. Increased premium massively since last year. Good to pay out claims. Not great on phone when I queried the increased premium. I will probably cancel soon

Hi Nicola,
Thank you for providing us with your policy details and the opportunity to look into your experience. As mentioned, I have passed your feedback on for coaching/training purposes.

Trace C

Trace C

Easy, fair, peace of mind

Easy to lodge (our vet receptionist does it for us!) and prompt payment. Doug has had a fairly healthy first 12 months of his life, but it's great to know that when little things do go wrong (like he develops a limp and needs an x-ray) we don't have to hesitate based on cost.

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews