Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care (page 5 of 6)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (22), 1-2 weeks (20), 2-4 weeks (12), 1-2 months (6) and 3+ months (4)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (54) · No (11)

Diane L.

Diane L.Hunter Region, NSW

fantastic and very easy to claim

yes very friendly always and nothing is too much trouble.thankyou very much have been with guide dogs for a number of years now and would not change to any other pet insurance

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Tayla was amazing, she explained everything nice and easy and was super helpful.Great price for premium cover Very happy

Great value for money . Family member uses guide dogs pet insurance and so far no bad reviews, I chose premium insurance I want the best for my new puppy and this was the best suited for us.

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Glad to have pet insurance

I found it was easy to claim. You get an acknowledgement after lodgment and next thing you know you are reimbursed as per your policy. Glad I had it when our Pip needed an operation in her first 12 months. You then get letters explaining what was covered and what wasn't. I think this could be done by email rather than post.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claims and that you felt fully informed with the status of your claim.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care compares to other Pet Insurance

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not overly happy

I feel its overpriced for our two dogs. Increased premium massively since last year. Good to pay out claims. Not great on phone when I queried the increased premium. I will probably cancel soon

Hi Nicola,
Thank you for providing us with your policy details and the opportunity to look into your experience. As mentioned, I have passed your feedback on for coaching/training purposes.

Trace C

Trace C

Easy, fair, peace of mind

Easy to lodge (our vet receptionist does it for us!) and prompt payment. Doug has had a fairly healthy first 12 months of his life, but it's great to know that when little things do go wrong (like he develops a limp and needs an x-ray) we don't have to hesitate based on cost.

leisa.guley

leisa.guleySouthwest, VIC

Great Service

This policy is great value, my vet lodged our claim, which was paid really quickly. If you have any queries the staff over the phone are very helpful and the bonus is that we are supporting guide dogs.

Cesira

CesiraAustralian Capital Territory

It has been easy to lodge claims as I can do this through my vet. It would be good for vaccines to also be covered given its the biggest expense.

Kerry

KerryHobart, TAS

Product Review

The policy is good value and set up was easy as it occurred over the phone.
Claims are processed quite quickly once lodged.
We have been insured for nearly two years and have not had any issues.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went to review and buy on line but got a polite but pushy sales follow up call

Happy with the product offering and pricing compared to others, plus prefer to support Guide Dogs. Was a bit disappointed by a unrequested call after just filling in info online to get a quote, the phone call was very polite but still with pushy hard sell tactics being used.

Customer service perfection

Felix was super helpful and called me back when he said he was going to, was joyful on the phone and very relatable. Amazing at his job! Well done Felix!

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Felix and I will pass your kind words onto him and his team.

Shayne

ShayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer is pretty good and claims went through with no dramas at all. I'm happy to be a customer.

Setup of the policy was easy enough. A slight technical issue with an automated email generation post setup but this was quickly resolved with a customer service phone call.
Had no issues making a claim. It was a simple process to upload relevant documents and the claim was approved in a reasonable amount of time.
Thank you for making your service pain free and simple enough to use.

Karlton

KarltonSydney, NSW

Good value package

Pleasant customer representative, very informative and helpful.
Presented various options for cover and explained the options.
Clarified all the questions satisfactorily. Talked about various payment options and allowed me to select the best one.

Hi Karlton,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from our team and that you felt fully informed when choosing Guide Dogs pet insurance.
Jessica

Policy set up was a breeze, proof is in the pudding when making a claim.

As a newby to pet insurance setting up a policy was easy, the call centre assistant was able to explain the policy in laymen's terms. I felt the premiums were very competitive.

Catherine Henschke

Catherine HenschkeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopefully funds go to a worthy cause such as the Guide Dogs

The policy appears good value for money, to the point whereby I have also transferred my other dog over as this policy offers better value and gives discount for adding an additional pet.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to you and your pets needs.
Jessica

So easy to understand and quick to sign up

I felt the policy is affordable and good value. There are different levels of cover to suit all budgets and easy to compare the different cover levels. They also have cover for pets over 9.

Tami

TamiSouthern and Hills, SA

Submitting Claims Easy

New customer great so far. Easy to claim on line and payment reimbursed within 2-3 business days. Only constructive feedback is when uploading documents they need to be under a certain size limit which can cause customer to split their document in two to be able to submit it. Another constructive feedback is the web page times out too quick when submitting claims. Overall, excellent and straight forward.

Akart

AkartSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good protections

Always recommend Guide Dog pet insurance to others when talking about their pets. Recently made a claim and found it to be quick and easily sorted. The Policy has great coverage and I love working with Guide Dogs in all areas not just insurance..

Gnei

GneiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

It's just the policy i needed. Thanks. I am not very long with guiddog and i feel they are just wonderful. The follow up call was great. I have recommended this company to all my friends who has pets

Hi Gnei,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to you and your pets needs.

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Perfect

Happy with the set up .A new customer ,was easy to setup have not made a claim yet will wait and see how long it takes to resolve a claim

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Good protection!

Easy to set up online. Good value. Canstar rating internet reviews were helpful in my decision making. A follow up phone call answered my question. Hopefully I don’t need to use it.

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews