93% · 422 · 4%

TNWolf13
TNWolf13
  Fair Incentive

Helps gut issues almost immediately

I saw Dr Gundry's ad on FB and bought Bio Complete 3. To my surprise, it helped almost immediately. I have felt much better since I started taking it and plan on continuing to take it for some time.
Dajo
DajoSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Feedback

I have just completed 3 months on Prebiotic and Probiotic and have had much less bloating and lost a little bit around my waist. Now I’m on Complete and am finding I’m sleeping somewhat better, still feeling good but am not losing any weight even though I’m eating less. Show details
Dr. Dave
Dr. DaveNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Nutrient

Bloating diminished. Leaky Gut improved. SIBO corrected. No more gas. Show details
Tryingtogethealthy
Tryingtogethealthy

Happy with the results

I started only taking 2 a day. Have been having a regular bowel movements. Glad you said you take 2 before dinner meal. I was trying to figure out when to take the second dose. Trying to watch lectins. I am changing what I will be growing in my garden. Show details
DianneD
DianneDQueensland

Little bit of magic

I am so pleased with BioComplete3, I have it shipped to me in Queensland Australia. It has done wonders for my gut health - been a few months now and when I was waiting on my order to arrive after my initial 120 I noticed a difference not using it for 20 days. So I ordered 3 bottles to keep my digestive tract healthy. With a long history of previous problems I know this is helping immensely.