Gundry MD MCT Wellness

Gundry MD MCT Wellness Questions & Answers

Denise V
Denise V

Is it normal to feel lightheaded, a little dizzy and faint. I am on bp and cholesterol meds and have only been feeling these symptoms since starting MCT Wellness about 10 days ago?

men
men

Is this good for Type 2 diabetes Jane

Kristi Alvarez
Kristi Alvarez

I have type 2 diabetes. Should I be taking MCT Wellness produced by Dr Gundry?

Lorna
Lorna

I am not a medical professional so can't answer your question specifically. I can say that my body did not metabolize the product well and caused some issue with my bowels such as extremely strong smelling gas and a Mal-absorption issue in my bowels where my bowels have been floating like never before but are slowing recovering and becoming normal since I completed my 3 jars in June. I had never had these issue before so I can only assume it had to do with the MCT product. I did not experience any positive effects at all, but did receive my money back. :)

Megs
Megs

This is a .au website, so why is everyone talking about lbs, when in Australia we use kgs, and have spelt many words using American, not Australian spelling. I smell a rat!

Tracy S.
Tracy S.

I was thinking the same thing

Veronica
Veronica

Also, most of the reviewers don't say where they are from and they have only ever reviewed one product (this one).

Fio
Fio

How many times a day should one be drinking MCT Wellness? It does not specify on the bottle that has arrived. Thanks

Margaret
Margaret

Mine says 1 scoop in 10fl.oz. water,
( 1.25 cups) can be taken twice a day

mary l.
mary l.

I have fatty liver and type 2 diabetes. I am 66 and also am lactose and fructose intolerant. Am overweight, unfit, and have urinary leakage. What a life! In any case, my question is ---Am I a candidate for this product? Is it safe given my conditions?

Fruity

I am sorry, but I am not a doctor. I would recommend going to Gundry website or listen to podcast from a functional medicine doctor for example " The Doctors ".

Tim W.
Tim W.

How often do you use this?

Every day

Kelvin T.
Kelvin T.

hi, does this contain shell fish

Fruity

Gundry MD products has years of science and research, check out his podcasts on his website

Donna
Donna

Can I get this in Australia and if so how much would it cost.

Elaine A.
Elaine A.

I have long Covid and presently on prednisone. I would like to use the MCT wellness supplement would this be a problem

Fruity

Go to ytube and listen to Dr G. podcast it is life changing in great ways!

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives