Gundry MD

Gundry MD Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Gundry MD

93 questions from our users

Debbih57
Debbih57asked

When using the Dark Spot Diminisher, can you use it with other skin care products like toner, moisturizer, etc? If so, before or after other products? Thank you. Debbi H.

Laurel B.
Laurel B.asked

I was in the process of ordering the Gundry's Dark Spot Enhancer, but after going through their Terms and Conditions, there is a warning there to Californians, that this product can cause cancer.

Is that correct?? If so, there needs to be a Warning on the bottle.

Steph Y
Steph Yasked

Are skin rashes common when taking this product? I have developed an itchy rash that has allergic type bumps and hives.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Which product?
Why have you refused to contact the company directly?

Corinne
Corinneasked

I live in Australia is the $120 price America dollars or Australian dollars thanks

lilikrins
lilikrinsasked

Hi I have coeliac disease ( genetic defect ) I would like to know if this product is safe for me to use ? I am Highly reactive to any cross contamination that could occur.

Bent O.

Have you thought of contacting them directly?

Karl
Karlasked

Is total restore glutinous free

Bent O.

Is the answer in their website? If not suggest contacting directly

Jeanine
Jeanineasked

Should I continue taking probiotics now that I have the total restore? Can they be taken concurrently?

Bent O.

Sorry I have no idea. Suggest you contact them directly.

eugenia
eugeniaasked

I am not sure where in my skincare routine I apply the dark spot treatment. I am excited to try it but I need to know if it goes on the spots right after cleansing and before toning and serum? Please tell me when to apply for maximum effectiveness? Thank you.

Bent O.

Can you get someone to contact them directly as they stopped replying here?

Dianne
Dianneasked

I just received the sun spot remover but the directions are very vague, do I need to rub it in or just put a drop on and leave it?

Jacs
Jacsasked

Is it safe to take total restore while breastfeeding?
Has anyone else experienced this when ordering; my intention was to order 3 bottles, and then on checkout they offered a deal I couldn't refuse so ended up ordering 6, which was about $138, the is see that another approx $150 was also taken out of my account . I ended up receiving 9 bottle in the post, I contacted "customer service" and they are saying I ordered them and must pay to have them returned if I don't want them. I don't see why I should because I never ordered them in the first place.
I read about another lady on these feed receiving more then she ordered. Anyone else please? I am going to contact my bank as I feel this is fraud.

Selena J.
Selena J.asked

Am having chronic H pylori, what would you recommend to help me. Thanks

Shirley
Shirleyasked

I am In Australia and want to make an order , but because I live overseas I should not Be charged GST on my order. This is an error on the Check out page .
Shirley

Laverne

I don't know anything about GST, but your question has piqued my interest. I found a website that should answer your question. Here is a link to it.

In case you still need more answers, here is the customer service phone number: 1+800-852-0477. His email address is: support@grundmd.com I hope this helps.

Dorelle L.asked

I purchased vital reds in January 2020, and I would like to make sure I am not going to be sent any more of the product unless I ask for it.I will not have money taken from my account unless I say. Question Does they company keep taking money from my account ?

Laverne

You probably checked or didn't uncheck an agreement to have them send and charge you monthly for the product you bought. This usually locks the beginning price in, even if it goes up in the future. You can look at the confirmation email that was sent to you at the time of purchase and it will tell you what is going on. It should have a contact phone number you can call for Customer Service, and also an email address

In case you didn't save your email, the phone number is 1(800) 852-0477, and the email is: support@gundrymd.com
Hope this has helped.

Dorelle L.

I just want to verify, no more money is come out of my account without approval, I ordered 3, and that is all I have asked for.

Neil W
Neil Wasked

Product information : energy renew

Sarah A.
Sarah A.asked

Can you buy total restore in Australia

Juli Suverkrup
Juli Suverkrup

Hi Sarah, I don't know the answer to this question, sorry!! I hope someone from Gundry will help you figure this out??

Azmiri Mian
Azmiri Mianasked

Why do you keep charging me and sending me orders. I have asked them to be cancelled. Please respond.

Jeanelle B.
Jeanelle B.asked

How many tables do I need to take a day with
Total Restore

McKeichasked

I have read that shipping to Australia is great. But I ordered a product and paid a lot for shipping it to Australia. Did I do something wrong? Thanks. Petra

Abe H.
Abe H.

You can buy it from Aussie eBay distributor for less they are based in Canberra username is belowcostpricedealers (50522)

Thanks so much!

Caroline C.
Caroline C.

I could not find it on www.ebay.com.au!

Romy Silva
Romy Silvaasked

How many times a day do i need to drink Red Berry Vital Reds?

Jules
Julesasked

Am taking total restore but would really like to loose 5 kg - should I change to vital reds ? Jules

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives