Gundry MD

Gundry MD Questions & Answers (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Gundry MD

92 questions from our users

Jaimie
Jaimieasked

Where can I buy Gundy md products in Australia

Lynette C.
Lynette C.

I would like to know as well. I really don't want to pay extravagant postage fees or have issues with customs, so is there an actual shop or Australian online distributor?

V.K. Z.
V.K. Z.asked

What is the shelf life of products, especially Heart Defense and Prebiotic powder. and MCT Wellness? None of them dissolve completely in water, ever when using a blender or warm water. I even tried to mix them with a bit of MCI Oil before adding to the water. There is usually grainy particles floating or left in the blender or cup. Any suggestions?

Boblink
Boblinkasked

Is it all right to take Energy Review if I am not overweight?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi there, I'm Aria from Gundry MD. Thank you for your question. Energy Renew is designed to promote all day wakefulness and clearer thinking, helps you recover faster from tiring activities, helps maintain a healthier metabolism, and more! As always, we do recommend that you consult your primary physician prior to starting any new product to ensure that it is right for you. Please e-mail me at Aria@gundrymd.com if you have any other questions!

Lynne B
Lynne Basked

Can you please tell me the shelf life of Heart Defense.

linda.mcguire.9828
linda.mcguire.9828asked

Love Vital Reds but HATE the ordering process with the agressive upselling.
Missed out on the first lot of UNTOX. Email saying more available but package arrived with a totally different product! Sent me an MCT product which I absolutely did not order, nor want, as I already have plenty.
Interesting that they say stocks are extremely limited yet they can offer 6 bottle packages and can re-send monthly if you so wish. How can they do that if stocks are so limited as they can only make small batches!!!!????
I know..... they send you another UNWANTED product instead!
Purchased as a monthly repeat and unable to contact Gundry so will have to cancel card.
Not impressed.

TonyEwotasked

Trying to find out if Proplant contains probiotics ...
reason:
My doctor has ordered a poo test &
asked that I cease all probiotics for a fortnight before the test.
I referred back with the ingredients & was told, “Not sure but as it contains Hemp Protein Powder (HPP) & ‘some’ HPP has added probiotics best to stop it.”
I’d rather not & thinking if it did it would be mentioned - what’s the verdict?
Regards
Tony

Malcolm V.
Malcolm V.

Hi Tony,there's no mention of probiotics on the label and in any of the video's. I also ordered probiotics separately.
Best to email Gundry Md to make sure.

Cheers

Mal

TonyEwot

Do you have the email for GundryMD the only one I could find was aria & she hasn’t got back to me.

sue
sueasked

can I mix Vital Reds and Prebiotic Thrive in 1 same cup of water to drink?
How far apart do I take these from Total Restore and Lectin Shield?

Cathy P
Cathy Pasked

Which would be best for tiredness bloating & general stomach discomfort & wind. Total Restore or Prebiothrive? Would love to take both however can’t afford both. Thanks

Diana Wahrman
Diana Wahrman

Hi Cathy, definitely Prebiothrive! Since I started to drinking it I started to feel better. I no longer have that discomfort or heaviness in my stomach and my bowel movements improved greatly. I highly recommend to you!

FamilyGuy123asked

Dear Sir/Madam,

Today after watching your video We feel like we’ve been sucked in. When you go to the special offer buy now.., we ordered the 3 bottles, but then it says for a little more you can have 6 bottles at a reduced price... what we hadn’t realised is you’d already charged us one for the 3 bottles then charged us again?! Our bank account is now $600 lighter and in the red????!

Could we please have the second amount refunded please as we’ve been in a state of worry all day.

Yours Sincerely

Daniel Haley

Nancy B.

Yes, I think this is something they need to correct on their website. This happened to someone else I know and they ended up with a huge box. By now the goods will be on their way to you. You can return them but postal charges are high. Sorry I am not a spokesperson for Gundry MD

Hi Nancy,

It’s Sunday so very much doubt they would have already sent a package? It was advised it will be sent in 24 to 48 hours so we shall see if there customer services Responds to our emails tomorrow.

Dr Gundry seems like a person that wants to server so we’re hopeful this will be resolved quickily.

Hi Aria,

We have just message you direct also, fingers crossed you are as concerned as you portray in all these messages and we get our funds for the extra order back with no glitches as we’ve email all addresses now.

Daniel

Dianne P.
Dianne P.asked

Good morning
I have watched the video looks like it addresses a wide range f issues for good gut health which would probably be beneficial for me for psoriasis
Can you please tell me if it would
Thanks Dianne

Nancy B.

No, I am just someone who ordered material and I think it is beneficial for me. I am not a doctor or health professional, so it would be best to check with your doctor.

Penny
Pennyasked

I developed a parasitic infection a couple of years ago in my intestines. I was given an incredibly strong dose of antibiotics from a compound pharmacy which wiped out the parasites and all my good and bad bacteria too!!
..well on the way to healing myself but it has been s challenging and costly journey.
For the last few weeks I have been using Prebiothrive with great results but still have a small amount of spasming in the intestines. The product helps with digestion generally and digestion of fats...
I am still underweight after the infection though stable ..not sure which additional products to try ?? Unlike most people I would love to gain a few more kilos
Is Total Restore a good combination with Prebiothrive ?

Jean M.

Hi Penny, just a fellow user like youself of Prebiothrive and Total Restore. But what really helped me was when i added a PRObiotic, dont forget that a probiotic contains the actual bacteria you need, whereas Prebiotics help to create the ideal gut bacteria environment by supplying the nutrients they thrive in.

Jean M.

And 24 strain probiotic by Gundry MD is the one i have been using.

Dannielle L.
Dannielle L.asked

I received my order last week 3 containers of Proplant complete shake.
I’ve tried many times but really can’t manage to drink it. As I’ve only opened 1 container I was hoping I could return the 2 unopened ones.
Could you please let me know where to post it to.
Thanks so much

Nancy B.

The address is on the container.
Grundy MD
Beverley Hills CA 90212

Ian
Ianasked

Where can you purchase this in Townsville?

Nancy B.

You have to order a parcel from USA

Mike
Mikeasked

Are there others with IBS-C that are taking Total Restore? If so, what are their results? I would like to hear from anyone with IBS-C to find out how Total Restore has helped them, or if there are other products that they have tried that helped.

Dale
Dale

I started taking lectin shield and I haven’t had a bout of ibs ever since. I also take total restore. I previously suffered from ibsd and ibsc.

Catherine Henning
Catherine Henningasked

I want to return my unused bottles I received one month ago how do I do this?

lksr
lksrasked

Where can i purchase this in Australia

Carmella
Carmella

Yes you can purchase Total Restore in Australia. click the link below and visit the Gundry MD website.

Diana
Dianaasked

I have recently received my order of Vital Reds, Prebiothrive and your trim products. Since I placed the order, I have diagnosed with diverticulis with a antibiotic regime for 2 weeks. Once this is over, will it be safe to use your products?

Cherylasked

Still waiting for my order that I placed on the 26.02.2019. Can't contact anyone and would like to know where it is? please help

Aria G.Gundry MD

Cheryl, I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I will look into this immediately!

sent you an email today

Becksmac
Becksmacasked

Hi- does one have to take all three tablets at once or can they be divided and taken throughout the day?
Thanks.

Carrie Drozda
Carrie Drozda

I suggest taking the recommended amount of three pills once a day with a full glass of water.

Bridie W.asked

Good morning from Sunshine Coast Australia. My mother Jennifer Walsh purchased several bottles of your vitamins, she wanted three and ended up being charged for 9. She has been taking them for 3 weeks. She is currently in intensive care after having her entire descending colon removed because it was ischemic. The surgeons have no idea how it occurred and pathology has returned with no obvious reasons. Have you had any cases reported like this? We have seen papers on other herbal supplements that have caused this. Would appreciate a response.

Maria R.
Maria R.

have you received an answer to this

Bridie W.

Hi Maria, yes the response was very quick unlike the several times my parents tried to contact them about the faulty checkout. They said ....Hello Bridie! No, there have been no cases of Ischemic Colitis from using our products. What I can do is fully refund the orders and submit this information to our customer relations team for a follow up to go over this reaction and to fully document it. I do apologize for the negative reaction and we would like to ask a few questions in regards to this. No further questions were asked however. Waiting for the refund to hit her account.

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives