Gundry MD

Gundry MD Questions & Answers (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Gundry MD

92 questions from our users

ambodebunmi
ambodebunmiasked

Can a breastfeeding mother take total restore drugs?

Ren
Renasked

Hi there, I also ordered Total Restore supplement for my wife as well, just want to know if she can take this supplement while she is taking her medication for diabetes like metformin, glimepiride. And has this product something to do with curing diabetes and hypertension? Or atleast if it could makes us feel better while taking this supplement as a diabetic and me having hypertension? Please give advice thanks.

Libby
Libby

Hi Ren, I’m not a doctor so can’t advise on your query regarding your other medications, sorry. I take it because coeliac disease affects your gut lining and I thought it would be good to help heal it which in turn would assist with weight loss - which it seems to be doing both.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I'm not a doctor either. I have thyroid and a fatty liver. I'm hoping this will help with those issues. Nothing to report yet. No weight loss but I have only been taking for less than a week.

David H.
David H.asked

I am taking total restore with great results. Is Lectin Shield meant as a replacement for, or a supplement to Total Restore? Should I take both or is there some redundancy?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi David, it's great to hear that you're seeing improvements from taking Total Restore! Total Restore is designed to help your body combat leaky gut while Lectin Shield is designed to block harmful lectins found in your diet. Many of our customers use Lectin Shield to supplement their Total Restore. I've attached a link to our product page where you can learn more: https://gundrymd.com/supplements/

JOEY
JOEYasked

I can't afford to buy both lectin shield and total restore. I need help as I am type 2 diabetic and I keep gaining weight despite hardly eating at all. I eat a ton of yogurt! I have a hiatal hernia and acid reflux/gerd. I just need to know which product that would be most beneficial for me?

Jo La Rue

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Joey, we ask that you consult your physician prior to starting any new supplement. With your physician's approval, please feel free to reach out to me aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to share any current sales or promotions we are running.

Golden4455
Golden4455asked

Can i see the benifits of this product if i take it once a day?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Each product has different recommended dosages but you will see maximum results if you use our product consistently. For more detailed information, please visit our official website.

Ken Burton
Ken Burtonasked

In a few words what are Vital Reds supossed to do for me? I have received 6 months supply and started taking them 2 days ago.

Wini D.asked

I take vital reds daily and if i don't i really notice the difference especially in reduction of energy. What really amazes me though is my blood sugar has gone done without doing anything else but this. I have the probiotic product as well which seems to be working after a couple of weeks of taking and i've now received MCT Wellness product which by the way is really delicious and i will see how that product goes as well. But so far, awesome!

Wini D.

i also bought lectin sheild to try - bit of tummy ache on first day but that is now gone.

Aria G.Gundry MD

So great to hear that you've seen improvements, Wini! Please keep us updated and don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com with any questions.

Wini D.

Is it safe to take probiotics vita reds and mct wellness at the same time?

Julie Cuschieri
Julie Cuschieriasked

Cost please of Gunthry MD Lectin Shield in Australian dollars and postage costs please.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Julie, please contact our customer support team via email or phone for more detailed prices.

Ellen E.
Ellen E.asked

My husband and I are on Total Restore and vital reds. Why the increased horrific gas and achy flu like symptoms?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for giving our product a try! I’m so sorry to hear that this was your experience. It sounds like you might be experiencing “Die Off” symptoms. This often occurs when probiotics are introduced to the gut and begin killing off the bad bacteria. As always, we ask that you consult your primary care physician prior to trying a new product to ensure that you do not experience any interactions while taking them. If you are unable to continue taking them, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to begin the refund process for you.

Rita B.
Rita B.asked

Hi, Can you buy vital reds from Australia?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Vital Reds, as well as all of our other products, are available on our official website (https://gundrymd.com) to be shipped to Australia. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to help.

Anj C.
Anj C.asked

Cost of Total restore in Australian dollars also how much for shipping in Au dollars please?

Anj C.
Anj C.asked

How much does Total restore cost in Australian dollars? Also shipping costs please?

Jules
Jules

&221.74 which includes shipping costs. That was for 3 bottles of Total Restore

Lidiya P.
Lidiya P.asked

Where can I buy Total Restore in Australia???

Debbie Hicks
Debbie Hicks

Sorry, not familiar with any sources in Australia.....only online website.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Lidiya, Total Restore (and all of our other products) are only available on our official website: www.gundrymd.com.

MariV
MariVasked

When is the best time of day to take Total Restore? Wil taking them at night keep me up?

Victoria Floratos
Victoria Floratosasked

My son is 20 years of age and is always fatigued, complains about stomach disruptions, sore stomach if he’s eaten badly(junk and alcohol). I believe he might have a leaky gut. What do you recommend for him?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Victoria, our Total Restore is designed to natural combat "leaky gut" by promoting a strong healthy gut lining. With that said, we ask that you consult your physician prior to beginning any new supplement to ensure that it is right for your son. I've attached the link to our Total Restore product page, within which you can find a detailed list of ingredients. (https://gundrymd.com/supplements/total-restore/). Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions to me personally at aria@gundrymd.com.

Derek
Derekasked

I would like to know if this helps with ulcerative colitis?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Derek, unfortunately, I am unable to provide any medical guidance. We ask that you consult your physician before beginning any new supplement.

Here is the list of products we currently offer, and within each specific page, you can find detailed ingredients.

My email is aria@gundrymd.com if you have any other questions!

Tawny G.
Tawny G.asked

What side effects does total restore have? I want to give it a try for leakey gut but want to no if there are any side effects first.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Tawny, there are no known side effects of Total Restore, but as always, please speak to your physician prior to beginning any new supplement. I've attached the link to our website, which includes detailed descriptions and ingredients.

Thank you! If you have any outstanding issues, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to help.

Miscreation
Miscreationasked

Is there not anywhere in Canada to purchase Gundry Total Restore? Being on a limited budget with various health issues, it's disappointing to not be able to get products that could potentially help. Between the exchange cost and shipping/taxes, I can't afford these prices.

Joanne
Joanneasked

How long should I take Total Restore? I am using it for my leaky gut & associated symptoms. Thank you

David B
David B

I am not too sure having only been on it for three weeks. Can't say i have felt any significant improvement yet but Gundry MD claim you should feel results after two weeks.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Joanne, after consulting your physician and with approval, we recommend taking Total Restore consistently for 90 days to see maximum changes. If at any point you are dissatisfied or unimproved, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to issue you a full refund.

Ricki V
Ricki Vasked

Has anyone had any stomach cramping and constipation as an adverse effect of taking the chocolate proplant?

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Ricki, my name is Aria with Gundry MD. As always, we ask that you consult your physician prior to trying a new product to ensure that you do not experience any interactions while taking them and that our ProPlant Shake is right for you. If you are unable to continue taking the ProPlant, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I can get your refund process started for you immediately.

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives