Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (530)

Loving these products!

We are trying to loose some weight. The Chocolate ProPlant Complete Shake is our new Favorite in the early afternoon as a meal replacement. I add 3/4 cups crush ice, 12oz unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup coconut water, 1 rounded scoop of ProPlant and a ripe avocado. It comes out a little thicker with a nice silkiness.

We also take Dr G's Bio Complete-3 and are impressed with the fact it contains a unique blend of pro-biotics, post-biotics, and pre-biotics.

We are looking forward to reaching our weight goals!

Working, but with side effects

I started taking BioComplete 3 about a month ago. It has certainly helped with smoothing my digestive track, but I’ve seen no results weight wise just yet.
The other issue is that it gives me really bad acid reflux. I have to be careful when I take it to make sure I can handle the after effect.

Other Chemists

This product is what I have been searching for

It was super easy to find what I was looking for and so glad for the recommendation that was offered to me base on my search

This is so good, been telling my friends about it

Started feeling less bloated in four days of use!
I no longer feel discomfort when I get into bed, have experienced any reflux since and hopefully it never returns!

So far so good!

My digestive system has been screwed up for soo long I’m not sure what normal is supposed to be, I’ve been diagnosed with diverticulitis and diverticulosis and also ulcerative colitis and then told I didn’t have ulcerative colitis.
When I started taking Bio Complete 3 I had been taking Xifaxen for about 2 weeks, I took both for a week then I stopped Xifaxen now going into my 2nd week I can see improvement, mornings are still my hardest but the do appear to be getting better not as explosive more solid.
I have always said my system is a matter of inputs and outputs but now it seems like I have a little forewarning that’s a start. I have tried so many different things I’m hoping and praying that this will work for me.

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.New South Wales

So far ... so good

Experiencing IBS for many years, I was sick of spending so much on Probiotics, Miralax, Benefiber, and prescription Linzess or Amitiza. I decided to give this a try. I listened to the Dr.'s presentation and figured I had nothing to lose. Who the crap knows what's really in all those before mentioned medications and supplements. I'm encouraged to be almost feeling normal after 3 weeks of taking Bio-Complete. I'm weaning off other products and feeling better today.
Stephanie W

This is helping my long time digestive problem.

The store was easy to navigate but the checkout confused me. But The quality of the product is very good. I could feel the effects quickly. I no longer need to take antacids products. I have been struggling for many years with digestion problems and tried so many different diets and pills. I feel like this will be the answer I am looking for.

So far so good!

Store was easy to navigate.
Never new he had so many products. So that was a plus.
The bio complete so far it seems to be helping. Not craving fast food as much. Other than that I’m still waiting for more/better results. It might be too soon to tell. So so far so good.

Suzy
SuzyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early days. Unsure if anything has changed yet.

I've only been taking th product for two weeks so usure if there are any real changes yet.
I've noticed slightly less bloating and more frequent bowel movements, but nothing else.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Glad I am addressing my gut health, thank you

So far I am glad Complete Three is part of my daily health regime. I am feeling a little more fluency in my daily elimination.

Not the game the game changer I had hoped it would be!

The advertising on the Bio 3 was " this is a game changer". My expectations may have been set a little high.
Easy to navigate the store.
Totally satisfied with products available
For the most part we have been happy with vital reds, lectin blocker, and loved the primal plant. But dropped it for Bio 3.
At this point , we are not confident with the decision we made.

Aria G.Gundry MD
Avi
Avi

2 weeks and working great

Website is very good and videos I really like they are very informative. I’m glad I ran across the videos!

It's good

I like the pro plant powder mixed in pancake batter and yougart. It does need some kind of a tart element in the mixture. I know good things for our body do not taste very good. I tried it with overnight oats which taste yukky and not great as a shake may be because I tried it only with cold water.

Nancy F
Nancy FEyre Peninsula, SA

Great protein shake to start the day.

The chocolate shake has a nice taste however the texture is still a bit on the clumpy side even after blending it.

Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been taking bio 3 for a month now and am starting to feel the results. Never had a bad result.

Have trouble navigating store when I want to order another product at same time..All products I have tried do exactly what they say.only problem is which combination to choose?