Gundry MD

Gundry MD (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (540)

Only using a few times a week

The shake blends well with coconut and almond milk. I add coffee and nut butter. The only complaint I have is the sweetness of the shake. I would love to add a few berries but do not because the flavor is so sweet. Satisfies my hunger and keeps me full for the morning.

Use with Restore

I find that Biocomplete 3 works best along with Gundry MD Restore. Helps somewhat but not a night & day difference.

Delphine
DelphineNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks Dr Gundry for looking out for me!

I believe I am well on my way to the best health for my skin that I have ever seen.

David
DavidHunter Region, NSW

Just begun

Have been taking it for almost a week now and have notice enough changes to say I'm happy with the progress. Digestion seems clamer with feelings of contentment lasting longer, less cravings occurring and what exits is happening in a much more pleasant manner.

Bio Complete 3 - try it

By chance I read an article about the benefits of this product just when I was feeling bloated, had an upset stomach and afternoon sugar cravings. Within a week of taking this product these symptoms went away. I feel more energy and a sense of comfort within my body. I look forward to seeing how I will feel with continued use.

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doing ok

Still in infancy stage of taking it. I know it is making a difference to me in that each day when I get going I remember to take it and I am starting to feel different. I have a severe intolerance to salicylates with heaps of bad side effects but I am finding some of them are improving or my sense of well being is improving since starting to take the Bio Complete 3.

Barbara
BarbaraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to take

I purchased BioComplete 3 online after hearing Dr Gundry explain the benefits. Delayed starting to take it due to international post and also Covid restrictions in Australia, so it's too early to say, but I'm expecting good results with gut function. The quality is excellent and range of products very good. My only issue with some of the products which contain B vitamins is that the form of folate isn't MTHR. So many people have MTHFR issues, so it's disappointing to have to avoid some Gundry products which contain folic acid in the synthetic form.

Not bad at all

Too early to talk about general improvement after 7 days of use, but sure I feel more energetic already. I am curious how I feel after 4 weeks.

Great Product!

Feel this will excel my plant paradox journey to help restore gut biome. First week taking and notice a difference.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Not so much this time around

Bought my original bottle and it helped alot . Went a month without and then ordered 3 bottles and so far not noticing any difference.

The product is good, and your info in general is pretty good too.

However there are some things I would like more info about, I would like to know more about how to keep my hair thick and to keep my natural hair colour, yes both are related to nutrients. I would also like to grow longer hair if I choose. Your recent video about the nutrient content in soil was leaps and bounds ahead of all others and this I congratulate you for, and could you talk about the acidity of soils and how this changes the plants ability to absorb nutrients such as iron? I have had considerable success with broad spectrum mineral suplementation when added to MSM and (nature identical) Vitamin C. There is more, but this will suffice for now (happy to discuss more of what I know if you contact me)

Lenie
LenieMelbourne

Bio Complete 3- All in one !!!

New to the product- so far so good! Feeling well and will continue to use, bight the 3 pack, great value!

Good Product

I can feel my gut working better since taking this product. I will have to see if I have any physical results once I complete the bottle

Bio-Complete-3 Review

Been at it for a couple of weeks. Feeling less bloated, and experiencing slight weight loss so far. Excited to keep trudging this road. Thank you.

RSB
RSBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Some improvements

I live OS so getting products not as easy as if I was in the US as well they are more costly with postage costs for international shipping. I would like to try other products but it gets a bit expensive.

Kev
KevQueensland

So far so good.

I only received my Prebiothrive 2 days ago but already I can feel an increase in energy. I swim 2x a week and today was the best and furtherest I had swum in awhile. Maybe too early for anything else noticeable but I am positive.

Ursula Skutta
Ursula Skutta

Not sure if it works yet

Just started 3 weeks ago skin appears clearer and excess fluid and bloating appear diminished. Still waiting for bowel changes.

Gundry MD
Aria G.Gundry MD

JTU
JTUSydney, NSW

Happy tummy

I’ve been using Bio Complete 3 for one week and I feel so much less bloated already. Looking forward to seeing future results

Pretty good. Not crazy about the chocolate flavor, though.

Definitely worth trying

I have been very happy to try Bio Complete 3. It was easy to find on the store, and the product has very clean ingredients.

Still inconclusive

Would of preferred vanilla..but cost to return...if you like chocolate you will like ..a bit difficult to stir..taste was ok

Only have had for less than a month, but Great so far!The store

It was easy for me in the store but I have been in it several times. For a first time user it is confusing. Needs to be better organized by like products, ie; All probiotics, all weight management, all general health management, etc, together.
The range is good, (see suggestion above).
The quality is excellent, and even when the product did not perform as hoped, the warranty took care of that.

Feel Better

Easy to find what you want, plenty of products to choose from, very skeptical at first, but very satisfied on the 3 products I am using

it improved my digestive system

I did not navigate the store, I just ordered Bio Complete 3 from previous experience, I had no chance to see other products

Hal
HalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Things are Looking Good

I find Gundry MD products are always of excellent quality though expensive for Australians and because of the time factors involved, a nuisance to return. I think the range of products is great. It would be interesting to experiment with a number of them. I have found Prebiothrive and Vital Reds worked really well for me in the past though I don't like the flavour and smell of Vital Reds. It took a very long time to get my BIO COMPLETE 3 from the States so I have only used it for about a 4 days and find it is having the desired effects.