Gundry MD

Gundry MD (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (540)

Aaron
AaronPeel, WA

Healthy Boost!

Great experience! Gave me a boost of energy w/o the use of caffeinated energy drinks. Thanks for looking out Doc!

Energy levels better than I thought

Other Chemists

So thankful for bio complete 3.

My stomach is a mess. I have taken bio complete 3 for almost a month. I signed up to get it monthly which is a big deal for me. I have more energy and my bloating has gone away. I had my husband start taking them as well. Thank you so much for this wonderful product.

Working as expected

I have chronic and hereditary gut problems. So my expectation of any supplement helping was pretty low. I was pleased to have somewhat of a reduction in the low level pain I have experienced for decades. I still have a good bit of gas, but not nearly as much as before. I am cautiously optimistic that the good results will continue for the duration of the supply I have.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

It may be a bit early for me to give a review really

My first bottle only arrived a week ago so I have only been taking them for a week. To be honest I have not really noticed much by way of difference, but again, it has only been one week. I am still craving junk food in the evenings but perhaps that is more about willpower than anything else. Reading the other reviews I am interested and excited to see how things might be after taking them for a month. As with everything... time will tell. :-)

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Seems good so far

The navigation to the store was easy .I have only tried Bio3 so can’t comment on the range of products
The BIO 3 has certainly improved my digestion and reduced reflux

Loved the first bottle so much I ordered 3 more!

Ordering was super easy and arrived within days!! I’ve only tried the Bio Complete 3, but am anxious to try other products. So satisfied that now my husband is using it too!

So far so good, plan to continue using it

This product delivers!

The quality of the product was impressive! It is making a definite difference in my digestive system. Easy to take the recommended dosage. Yay!

Great Product

The Bio 3 Complete is still under review but I feel it has achieved the purpose I have attended it to.

24 Strain Probiotic

I purchased the 24 Strain Pro Biotic supplement for additional benefits to what I was getting with Bio Complete 3 and Total Restore for optimum gut health. I have since discontinued using Total Restore as it had a bad reaction for me but the other two work in tandem really well. I would recommend those two to others who are serious about have a healthy gut and eliminate the influence of bad bacteria in there.

Mary-anne S.
Mary-anne S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helping so far so good.

Satisfied with product so far is helping with emptying bowells not so much tummy pain. Still waiting on the berry powder to help more.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Exactly, can’t live without it!

Very satisfied, since I had Gerd issue seemed unmanageable but with Bio it became manageable while other meds and wellness products failed.

Best tablets I've ever taken

I feel I'm purified as layers of old emotional baggage are lifted from my gut. I will be be buying more of this product for friends and family. Its incredible

langliz93
langliz93Far North Queensland, QLD

It keeps me healthy

I use Total Restore over 3 month, after I hade to take antibiotics, it helped my to restore my digestive system. Feel great again.

I will not live without Bio Complete 3

Since using Bio Complete 3 I have seen a change in my energy, I don’t feel sick to my stomach all the time, I haven’t had acid reflux and my joints aren’t as achy. I could go on. I am so satisfied with the results I had to tell my family about it. It’s so easy to order. I highly recommend this product.

Biocomplete 3 dramatically improved my digestive health

I’ve been taking Biocomplete 3 for about 3 weeks. I have suffered from IBS for A few years and this product has dramatically improved my condition in less than a month. Bloating, fatigue, cramps Have all basically vanished.

Melba
MelbaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic - This product really works!

I have suffered for years with very dark areas on my upper cheeks and have tried almost countless products to try to reduce or eliminate these. Finally tried Dr.Gundry's Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher and to my amazement, it not only diminished the dark areas but almost eliminated them. Needless to say, I am delighted with the outcome and have placed an order for a few more bottles.

I highly recommend this product.

Going to try it again and my daughter needs it.

I started eating like Dr Gundry recommended and stopped using tomatoes in salads and spaghetti sauces, bell peppers and now eat sour dough or white breads. I only gave the Bio Complete 3 one try and went on to other brands of pre, pro and post-biotics. Now my daughter is having terrible stomach issues and going to the bathroom very often and has diarrhea so I'm getting it again for her and myself. The pills smell amazing and it's the only one I've ever noticed that with.

Excellent digestive supplement... Increased GI motility!

Bio Complete 3 is an excellent prebiotic, probiotic, and postbiotic supplement. My GI tract is feeling increased motility and with decreased distention.

Outstanding!

My work in retail requires long hours at a sometimes relentless pace and this Energy Renew product has greatly increased my ability to meet these challenges!
I have tried many products to increase my energy levels and this one has by far exceeded expectations!
Thank you for a remarkable product!

I ran a little test:

I walked on my elyptical at 1minute intervals for 10 minutes total time, resting between intervals for 1 minute. I did this over (3 10 minute sessions over 3 days) averaged 85 calories per sessions averaged 100 strides per minute ( very low intensity) I repeated the exercise same criteria but added Dr Gundry's "Energy Renew" and able to produce 103 calories in same 10 minutes.
The difference was I could go longer with more intensity before I became winded. Total 8 sessions 115 strides per minute. Drank energy renew 30 minutes before and sipped during exercise. Thank you Dr Gundry!

Part of my new daily routine,providing positive outcomes ands suprising me every day .

I found it very user friendly, ideal for people of my generation.
The range of goods is wide and wanderful, For me It's like being a child in a candy store.
The b3 complete has more than met my expectations.

John Margaritis
John Margaritis Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fees like my digestive system has woken up

I have only ordered the original time and that was quite easy. I seems like Dr. Grundy has spent a lot of money and time marketing this product. The initial usage of the product was very noticeable of the change to my digestive system, after a few weeks it has tamed down

The everyday grind becomes less cumbersome

Not only has energy renew provided a cognitive & physical pick-me-up, it has also made me less of a procrastinator! Tasks have become easier to mobilize.