Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (17)

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Appalling shipping and help

I ordered a package from Gundry MD.
After a month I had to contact them to determine where the package was.
They said it had been delivered ..... no it had not.
They gave me a tracking number and advised me to contact my local post office.
On arriving at the Post Office they advised me that the provided tracking numbers were not theirs.

1 day wasted chasing up this package.

This is an issue created by the freight company (whoever they might be) and exacerbated by the indifference of the assistant on the Gundry Help line.

Unacceptable

Sepideh
SepidehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!!

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!! Do not get trapped.
I bought one package from them. The capsules are useless (water works better!) and they have subscribed me and deducting money from my account every month without my permission! I am angry!!!

Beware

It's too soon to access the quality of the product but when ordering what I thought would be about $200s worth I ended up having $800 withdrawn from my account. I clicked on what I thought was a promotional offer in error. Unlike other internet sales companies, this one did not have confirmation of what was in your 'shopping trolley' before taking credit card details. I immediately sent and email and called the number advertised to explain the situation and was not contacted until after monies were withdrawn from my bank. I will not be dealing with Gundry MD again.

Agnes A.
Agnes A.New South Wales

Proplant

Do not use - YOU WILL BEB DOING A SUBSCRIPTION and by the time you realise you will have received the next notication of your card being charged. I ordered on impulse from Facebook, I did not see any subscription and only made one order. Now have 2 orders and a repeat order. I would not trust them, asked for proof that I made a subscription, but never received it.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM!!!

Do NOT buy!!!! This company is a total SCAM!!!!!! All they want is your money and dont give a dam about the customer buying it!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!

Full of fake reviews

I checked about the first 24 "reviews" and all except 2 were from reviewers that joined during July and early August 2020, with the review being posted just after they joined. Of course ALL of these reviews were 5 STARS.

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dark Spot remover

I have been using the Dark Spot Remover twice a day for 4 Weeks on three spots on my face and one on my chest ...absolutely no improvement..they are exactly the same ..it does not work..am so disappointed .

Sheina Petch

Thanks for your reply...I am still using it twice a day and will continue for the next too months ...I will be delighted if it does really work and will let you know ..
Sincerely

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Ordered and paid but no delivery from months ago

Paid for an order in early April not heard anything about my order and received nothing. I've emailed them three times and had no response. I paid over 200.00.
All I've received are countless ads from Dr gundry for more products almost daily.
Be aware before you send them money.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Jac, we sincerely apologize for this. Please email me directly at aria@gundrymd.com with your order number and I will assist you with this issue.

Discourage anyone from using Total Restore

Glenda G
Glenda GPerth, WA

Buyers beware!!

Dark spot removal cream is just a total ripoff!

Terrible customer service, expensive, was overcharged & be careful of the recurring order they try to catch you with when ordering.

Terrible company - dishonest!

Run don't walk

Daria
DariaPerth, WA

Bad experience

Ordering process is very confusing, lots of ads pop up and I ended up ordering 2 times. Emailed support straight away - no answer. Got charged twice and can see 2 despatched orders coming. Left message on Facebook - no answer, emailed support - no answer. Very disappointed.

Jo G
Jo G

Totally disappointed

Tried Total Restore, very little difference, 90 day money back gaurantee is a joke, they don't believe you. Selling products saying they care, they DON'T care, it's a sales gimmick, don't be tricked, why would they want to get you better, they would then not be needed, everyone would be well

Useless product

I bought the Gundry MD PrebioThrive last year and used one. Nothing changed and I did not feel any difference. Another attempt to improve my health that ended by only waste of money. I will never buy any of these products in future or even recommend them.

Got to be Suspicious about a guy who doesn't answer Q's about his products.

Dr Gundry sends out constant emails telling you to buy his products because they are good for your health and you need them and if you have a question (technical) about ingredients etc you get a lame form email from his customer support people who have no contact with him and won't give you an email for him so that you can send it there. Their answer is "ask your doctor". But he is the doctor telling you to take it. Seems like he is only interested in one way communication and he is only feigning interest in your health. He appears to be a figure head behind a big money machine and is too important to be accessible to his customers.