Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (182)

RobMelbourne

Vital reds and total restore

Purchased both products at great expense and had them each day.
3 months later it was obvious neither made a difference in my general health.
The videos that Gundry uses to market his nonsense are typical of those used for health products, financial products etc.
Just like a snake oil salesman from the wild west you wont gain anything from his products other than an empty wallet.

Bee
BeeDarling Downs, QLD

Tricked into buying more than intended

I feel better!

I love the taste, and at 62, I feel well and sleep well. I plan on continuing to take it.

Andy
AndyLowood

Not happy with website

I haven't received any product yet as the site ticked me into buying over $500 worth of product when I only wanted 3 bottles of total restore under $200 worth.

H Simpson
H Simpson

Still evaluating Bio Complete

I had no problem navigating the store to find what I wanted as the link was in an email I received. At the time, I was only interested in Bio Complete; however, because of the difficulty with delivery in Australia, my product took longer than usual to reach me. I do believe there is an improvement in my gut health (I have IBS) but it’s a bit early to evaluate as I’ve only had it for a week. I’m hoping the improvement continues!

Almost a month and some noticeable improvement

I've been taking Bio Complete 3 for almost a month now. While I'm not (yet) experiencing all the MIRACULOUS results that Dr. Gundry said I would with this product, I have noticed a good amount of improvement in my digestive system and bowel motility, which is a big positive improvement for me. Initially my symptoms got worse before they got better. I think that I might still have some more benefits to come after more prolonged use, but I can't be sure. I will give it another couple months to be really sure that it continues to make a difference, and then we'll see. I'd like to see some other promised results like fewer cravings and less bloating but haven't noticed much difference in those areas yet.

Very Tasty Shake

My day starts at 4:45am. I have a shake at 5:30am, I'm not hungry until around 11:30. I like the taste of the shake. My bowel movements are still not good. The shake helps a little. Not trying to be distasteful, but at the end of the week I get very little bowel movements. I have to take my veggie Senna to help flush me

Didn’t arrive, terrible service

The products never arrived, I’ve contacted them 3 times and they keep sending me a tracking number which shows they are still in USA after weeks of being there. I’ve asked for a refund and they ignore me, don’t buy from this quack

Aria G.Gundry MDSend a private message

Experiencing less joint pain and improved mobility. More energy too!

I am pleased with the difference I am feeling since using the product. I feel more energetic with less joint pain. I have actually started exercising again. I watched your presentation on GA Public Television last night. I rarely eat meat so I enjoyed hearing food options that reduce inflammation and improve my gut.

Joyce Devenny
Joyce DevennyHunter Region, NSW

I'm not sure yet because I haven't been taking it long enough. But, definitely a change.

Only listened to video talking about Bio Complete 3. Didn't check the store.
Seems good quality, but, haven't been taking them long enough.

Donnelle R.
Donnelle R.Sydney, NSW

Still trialling

I am trying Bio complete 3 & so far so good, my stomach & digestion is feeling so much better & I'm not craving junk food. The store was easy to order from. I am in Sydney Australia & the delivery was pretty good.

Just started.

The store was easy to navigate, the range is impressive, I am quite satisfied with the quality. I just started. I was surprised by the dosage. I started with one since I already take so many meds for my diabetis. I have taken regular probiotics in the past and find they really help with diarrhea.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

I have taken it every day with no side effects and I have no desire for junk food!

Problems with IBS

Took for 7 days, seen improvement but also was trying to eat healthy but think almond milk caused IBS flareup.

So far so good! My gut feels much better. Was hoping for a little weight loss but that hasn’t happened yet.

There are so many products to choose from. I do notice a strange taste left my mouth after taking the pills.