Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Vas
VasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rated the ordering process- Which is targeted at upselling you more & more

Felt the sales pressure of ordering & by the end of it, I decided to not place order but unfortunately seems I’ve ordered 3 plus the extra 6 bottles costing usd350
I hope this is genuine & not a scam I simply can’t afford

Am hoping I can come back to give a 5 star review once products I’ve now ordered arrive & do what they are supposed to do

Matt s
Matt sperth

Thick and Gluggy

Other Chemists

Total Restore

Not sure what to expect. I Would love to know how you feel when there is a change in your body? I Have leaky gut. Have now had one and a half bottles.

DaveM
DaveMPerth, WA

Hype and entrapment.

I ordered the trial 3 bottles, also based in Australia. Imagine my horror, when after a month the next 3 bottles are automatically sent without an order. I'm very Disappointed, also my $200 disappeared from my account, as far as I can remember this was only to be a 3 month trial, prior to the next order, I feel tricked into this marketing entrapment. I respected Dr. Gundry, but let down again by hype and greed.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

So far not impressed

Just ordered 3 bottles of total restore. No conversion rate. What was meant to be $134 is now $228 aus. I have not agreed to this being a subscription. Here’s too hoping this isn’t a scam

Makka M.
Makka M.asked

Hi can i take 24 strain probiotic with total restore. Or what is the best way

David
Davidasked

Hey Guys, How can i get this product in Australia. Do you have any distributors here or can i order direct and you ship it here?

Thanks David

Amanda
Amandaasked

why the Gundry MD Dark Spot Remover is selling for $120 on Gundry MD website, but some sellers on Amazon selling $54? is that possible there are fake products on the market?

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives