Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (44)

No real difference?

Easy navigation, feel kinda obligated to purchase more product at checkout with the trickery & discounts offered after my original purchase. Ended up purchasing 4x more product than my intended initial purchase.

So far so good

If I take 2 at once I feel icky. I expect that's to be expected??? Is there customer service that I can ask if the product will work as good if I take one in the morning and one in the evening??? Also, it's such a hassle to leave a review. I supplied an order number as requested to verify my purchase and they STILL came back and wanted to see an actual invoice from the company. I originally gave 4 stars but now that I have a opportunity to review the hassle factor, I'm giving it three. Are they only doing this for less than 5 stars? Ugh!

Karla Peperone
Karla Peperone

Thank you, first my name is Karla. I will try 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

Didn’t arrive, terrible service

The products never arrived, I’ve contacted them 3 times and they keep sending me a tracking number which shows they are still in USA after weeks of being there. I’ve asked for a refund and they ignore me, don’t buy from this quack

Just ok

Quality is good. So far, no real differences felt. Helps with my constipation somewhat. Way too expensive for the benefits I'm getting.

Suzy
SuzyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early days. Unsure if anything has changed yet.

I've only been taking th product for two weeks so usure if there are any real changes yet.
I've noticed slightly less bloating and more frequent bowel movements, but nothing else.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Not the game the game changer I had hoped it would be!

The advertising on the Bio 3 was " this is a game changer". My expectations may have been set a little high.
Easy to navigate the store.
Totally satisfied with products available
For the most part we have been happy with vital reds, lectin blocker, and loved the primal plant. But dropped it for Bio 3.
At this point , we are not confident with the decision we made.

Avi
Avi

Not so much this time around

Bought my original bottle and it helped alot . Went a month without and then ordered 3 bottles and so far not noticing any difference.

Ursula Skutta
Ursula Skutta

Not sure if it works yet

Just started 3 weeks ago skin appears clearer and excess fluid and bloating appear diminished. Still waiting for bowel changes.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Appalling shipping and help

I ordered a package from Gundry MD.
After a month I had to contact them to determine where the package was.
They said it had been delivered ..... no it had not.
They gave me a tracking number and advised me to contact my local post office.
On arriving at the Post Office they advised me that the provided tracking numbers were not theirs.

1 day wasted chasing up this package.

This is an issue created by the freight company (whoever they might be) and exacerbated by the indifference of the assistant on the Gundry Help line.

Unacceptable

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Hasn't made any difference as far as I can tell

The website was easy to use and the shipping was fast. I have almost finished my first bottle and have taken it faithfully as directed. I was taking a different prebiotic/probiotic previously. I haven't noticed any difference.

The Jury is still out.

Quite easy to navigate.
Only selected one product.
I trust the quality.
There was a marginal improvement in my gut health, however two weeks is not long enough for a fair assessment.

Sepideh
SepidehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!!

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!! Do not get trapped.
I bought one package from them. The capsules are useless (water works better!) and they have subscribed me and deducting money from my account every month without my permission! I am angry!!!

Beware

It's too soon to access the quality of the product but when ordering what I thought would be about $200s worth I ended up having $800 withdrawn from my account. I clicked on what I thought was a promotional offer in error. Unlike other internet sales companies, this one did not have confirmation of what was in your 'shopping trolley' before taking credit card details. I immediately sent and email and called the number advertised to explain the situation and was not contacted until after monies were withdrawn from my bank. I will not be dealing with Gundry MD again.

Agnes A.
Agnes A.New South Wales

Proplant

Do not use - YOU WILL BEB DOING A SUBSCRIPTION and by the time you realise you will have received the next notication of your card being charged. I ordered on impulse from Facebook, I did not see any subscription and only made one order. Now have 2 orders and a repeat order. I would not trust them, asked for proof that I made a subscription, but never received it.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM!!!

Do NOT buy!!!! This company is a total SCAM!!!!!! All they want is your money and dont give a dam about the customer buying it!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!