Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (386)

Vicki T.
Vicki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Vital Reds - Love this product

Products took a long time to get here but the company can’t be blamed for strict customs here in Australia.
Yes I subscribed but easily switched it off after the second subscription via PayPal.
I bought the Vital Reds and I have to say after 3 weeks I feel fab. Lots of renewed energy, sleeping better and my skin feels amazing. Its also reduced the ‘power surges’ associated with menopause. Yes, I like this product very much.

No real difference?

Easy navigation, feel kinda obligated to purchase more product at checkout with the trickery & discounts offered after my original purchase. Ended up purchasing 4x more product than my intended initial purchase.

So far so good

If I take 2 at once I feel icky. I expect that's to be expected??? Is there customer service that I can ask if the product will work as good if I take one in the morning and one in the evening??? Also, it's such a hassle to leave a review. I supplied an order number as requested to verify my purchase and they STILL came back and wanted to see an actual invoice from the company. I originally gave 4 stars but now that I have a opportunity to review the hassle factor, I'm giving it three. Are they only doing this for less than 5 stars? Ugh!

Karla Peperone
Karla Peperone

Thank you, first my name is Karla. I will try 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

Didn’t arrive, terrible service

The products never arrived, I’ve contacted them 3 times and they keep sending me a tracking number which shows they are still in USA after weeks of being there. I’ve asked for a refund and they ignore me, don’t buy from this quack

Great Product

I have had improved digestion with this product, as advertised. I will definitely order again. It is pricey but I've had better results with this product than I've had with other probiotics.

I love the taste of the Pro plant complete shake however I have taking it a little over two weeks now

I purchase my products as I watch the video on Facebook and I continued and purchased it it was very easy

So far so good,

I’ve only used it for a week, it’s definitely made me more regular.
I’ve had some heavy use of anti biotics and needed to try and improve my gut health. As it’s only been a week it already feels promising.
No complaints at all, thx.

Just ok

Quality is good. So far, no real differences felt. Helps with my constipation somewhat. Way too expensive for the benefits I'm getting.

Suzy
SuzyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early days. Unsure if anything has changed yet.

I've only been taking th product for two weeks so usure if there are any real changes yet.
I've noticed slightly less bloating and more frequent bowel movements, but nothing else.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Not the game the game changer I had hoped it would be!

The advertising on the Bio 3 was " this is a game changer". My expectations may have been set a little high.
Easy to navigate the store.
Totally satisfied with products available
For the most part we have been happy with vital reds, lectin blocker, and loved the primal plant. But dropped it for Bio 3.
At this point , we are not confident with the decision we made.

Avi
Avi

2 weeks and working great

Website is very good and videos I really like they are very informative. I’m glad I ran across the videos!

Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been taking bio 3 for a month now and am starting to feel the results. Never had a bad result.

Have trouble navigating store when I want to order another product at same time..All products I have tried do exactly what they say.only problem is which combination to choose?

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doing ok

Still in infancy stage of taking it. I know it is making a difference to me in that each day when I get going I remember to take it and I am starting to feel different. I have a severe intolerance to salicylates with heaps of bad side effects but I am finding some of them are improving or my sense of well being is improving since starting to take the Bio Complete 3.

Great Product!

Feel this will excel my plant paradox journey to help restore gut biome. First week taking and notice a difference.

Not so much this time around

Bought my original bottle and it helped alot . Went a month without and then ordered 3 bottles and so far not noticing any difference.

Nutrition Nic
Nutrition Nicasked

We already take a very expensive high potency probiotic that requires refrigeration every night before bed and have done for years. Do these products completely replace our regular probiotics so we no longer need to take them? I’m not sure how you can ship them to Australia with probable transportation delays and exposure to heat, and guarantee that they are not compromised and will still work as effectively.

You have just sold me on 3 products when I only really wanted to try the Bio Complete 3, but your clever marketing suggests Bio Complete 3 doesn’t work as effectively on its own even after watching a 1 hour presentation culminating in this being a complete product & all that you need! I have now also purchased a 12 month supply of Lectin Shield & Total Restore and I’m not sure these extra products are necessary?

I am now expecting a delivery of 42 bottles of product that cost me a total of AUD$2215. If Australian customs try to charge me import duties on top of that…you will be receiving 42 bottles of product straight back!

Shiyanga R.
Shiyanga R.asked

Does this thing work?
Is it another SCAM??

H Simpson
H Simpson

I’m still evaluating this product, however my gut is definitely calmer since taking it. I had hoped to stop my prescription meds but haven’t been able to so far. I take both. Early days tho.

The Spice Queen
The Spice Queen

I’ve started on the Viral Reds (2 weeks) and I have to say I love the product and am feeling so much more energised and I’m sleeping better. However I also purchased the spot fader cream and although it’s been 2 weeks I’ve not noticed a difference but apparently it can take up to 3 months.

Ron K.
Ron K.asked

what is the shelf life of prebiothrive?

Lee O.