Gundry MD (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (44)

Useless product

I bought the Gundry MD PrebioThrive last year and used one. Nothing changed and I did not feel any difference. Another attempt to improve my health that ended by only waste of money. I will never buy any of these products in future or even recommend them.

Bazza
BazzaSydney, NSW

Still unsure of its benefitsp

Easy to order.
QUICK DELIVERY to Australia.
Still unsure of it benefits me personally. I'm hoping to lose weight but as I'm still on the first bottle, taking two at breakfast & two at dinnertime. Hopeful the longer I take them I will get the weight loss i need/ want.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Effective lightening results in just 3 weeks!

Easy to navigate store & find product I wanted. Availability was ample. Definitely satisfied with quality thus far. My facial dark/sun spots are pretty dark. It’ll take awhile for them to diminish. But they have gotten lighter in the 3 weeks I’ve used it. I’ll continue using as prescribed. This has actually been the first product I’ve used where I’ve seen positive results. Such as Dr. Gundry stated.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Mickie, it's great that you've seen results from our Dark Spot Diminisher! Keep us updated and don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com.

I think it is ok so far

new to the company , just trying one product out for a month so far
the total restore, I 'm not so sure yet, I like the licorice taste, I have not noticed a big change in my bowel 's yet, so will try another month, it is pricey and I'm only working part time, and lately check by check so , we shall see

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Bobbi, thank you for giving our Total Restore a try! I encourage you to continue taking it consistently as most of our customers see results after 90 days. Don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com with any questions.

Babette
BabetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm still in the process of assessing it's value

like most of your products, the video explanation of the product's development is very long and tedious
In the case of the Lectin Shield it took me several attempts to watch it to ascertain whether I needed it.
I've only just started using it so my review is limited.

Niki
NikiPerth, WA

Work in Progress

Too early to say

Just started taking TR pils last week and didn;t notice any good or bad news. Maybe it's too early to say.
Store was easy to navigate, there is a lots of new products, and I've got TR and still have no news is it working for me or not. Just give me a few monts and I'll give you more feedback.

Got to be Suspicious about a guy who doesn't answer Q's about his products.

Dr Gundry sends out constant emails telling you to buy his products because they are good for your health and you need them and if you have a question (technical) about ingredients etc you get a lame form email from his customer support people who have no contact with him and won't give you an email for him so that you can send it there. Their answer is "ask your doctor". But he is the doctor telling you to take it. Seems like he is only interested in one way communication and he is only feigning interest in your health. He appears to be a figure head behind a big money machine and is too important to be accessible to his customers.

My wife has only been on it a short time.

It seems to be helping my red skin as I have Rosea my own doctor has me on antibiotics. I’ve stopped talking them since I started Primal Plants, also my skin doesn’t feel so dry.

Hopeful for this product

Was easy to find and order... taking it for 3 weeks now and feeling more settled however with the diet too it is not having any effect with lowering my weight so far

Claudia B
Claudia BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only one week but have experienced no bloating...bliss!

Truthfully I was just interested in the Total Restore after watching an advertisement for it. It was super easy to order. I was offered to try other products but decided this first time I would just see how long the products would take to get to me, the state they were in and if they were exactly what I paid for. Result- very satisfied.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Claudia! I'm thrilled to hear that you've seen improvement from Total Restore! Keep us updated and don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com with any questions.

Non Existent Customer Service. Payed for Porduct but no Product.

This is the second time I’ve ordered product from Gundry MD and this will be my last.
GM5028432 Order was placed on 02/01/2019 for 6 Vital Reds products.
As of 21/02/19 Im still waiting and no one is responding to my emails. support@gundrymd.com.
Customer service is extremely appalling, don’t expect any support from this company if there’s a problem with your order.

Aria G.Gundry MD

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from our customer service team! Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I will personally look into your account to provide your order status. Again, apologies for the inconvenience!

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

I want it desperately to work for me

When I started using the Lectin product, I was only taking 1 pill per day instead of the recommended two. I didn't want to run out of the product too quickly because I am a pensioner and re-ordering will be a financial hardship for me. What I did find was that after taking the pill I didn't feel hungry at lunch time so just waited till dinner time for my next meal.

Nancy
NancyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is what I need

I watched Dr. Gundry video as a result I bought Total Restore ( 3 bottles ) I live in Australia, it took 3 weeks to get the products, I have been taking Total Restore for 2 weeks, too early but I am confident of the outcome.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Nancy! Keep us updated on how you're enjoying Total Restore. My email is aria@gundrymd.com if you have any questions during your experience!

not a huge noticable differance

i think its too expensive.
i was sooo excited to try it and disappointed when i didnt notice much of
a differnce...or should i say feel much of a difference

Aria G.Gundry MD

May try again but not totally conviced it works

This product tasted great. I do not feel any different from taking it nor have I lost any weight. Also taking the total restore. I am in the middle of reading the Diet Evolution once im finished I may try it again.

Aria G.Gundry MD

I am going to stay on total restore to test it properly

I have only been using for a little over 3 weeks. I think it might be doing some good but need to be fair and test for at least 6 months. I hope it works well for me, I am expecting results.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Blotted feeling seems to have gone away for the time being. Still feeling fatigued. Need to give it more time.

No issues and was easy using the internet. Quality is great. Have at this stage only used the vital red. So range I can not comment on at the moment.

David B