Gundry MD (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (186)

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Started - Promising Results.

I have recently been very ill and after recovery, I have been lacking the strength to perform the normal tasks around the house and garden. This has led to me lacking motivation and feeling slightly depressed.

I have been taking Dr. Grundry's ProPlant Complete Shake for about 3 weeks, and feel that I now have more strength and are feeling much better within myself. I hope that this improvement in my health will continue as I continue taking the shake.

Great substitute for snacking.

Instead of eating so much junk food and candies, my son drinks this instead and feels even more satisfied. Would recommend. It's easy to mix, not chalky, and the flavor is good.

Love the taste!

It was easy to buy the product however because I live in Canada it gets stuck at customs for a few days so I have to wait a couple of weeks.. I’m also confused between the prebiotic I bought and another one called thrive. Am I to take both products when I receive them%?

Regulates the flora in my stomach and provides more energy to me.

The store comes to me! I get email messages urging me to buy the product.
There are ALOT of product .. if I too all the products I wouldn’t have room for food.
Products seem to be very high quality.

What a relief!

After just about a week of starting BioComplete3, I noticed that the almost twice weekly diarrhea issue I have had for six months dropped to once a week. Now that I've been on it for a month it has dropped to every other week. And they are no longer a five or six hour event. Naturally, too, I am now moving my bowels 2 times a day instead of one. Most of the grumbling in my gut has gone away and most of the gas. If I eat too much sugar, I noticed some gas (darn carrot cake!). I'm very happy and will keep using this great product.

Hasn't made any difference as far as I can tell

The website was easy to use and the shipping was fast. I have almost finished my first bottle and have taken it faithfully as directed. I was taking a different prebiotic/probiotic previously. I haven't noticed any difference.

Aria G.Gundry MD
brian
brianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

early days

easy to navigate store so far satisfied as i have just received my bio complete 3 just two weeks ago.

refreshing - confident it is good for me

ordered from ad on internet. Was going to try one - decided better buy on three but somehow ended up with two orders and 4 containers. Gave one to my diabetic son and wife knowing this would be better than pop and ice tea. Was glad they liked it. My objection! I paid too much for initially just wanting to try it. I do like it though and I'm hoping to lose some weight and bring my blood pressure down which is way out of control even with pills I don't care to take.

Reliable product, reliable service

The store is easy to navigate, and it was pre-loaded with my selection. It can be tiresome to cycle through the extra offers and close the transaction. Gundry offers a wide range of health supplement products - they seem to come up with new ones all the time. The product I selected, after 3 weeks of use, seems to be doing the trick for me.

Ron S
Ron SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Product

Supplied product as described, and delivered promptly. There have been no adverse effects so far. Confident of results within two weeks.

Has helped me tremendously with my digestion issues.

Have found numerous products associated with my various health issues. So far am very satisfied with what I have ordered.

Too early to properly evaluate.

Although I ordered the product for myself, my wife asked to try it. She just completed the first container of the shake power. In her words she felt that it was too early to evaluate the results of the shakes. She is using the shakes for four meals a week as suggested. I used the shakes for two meals before turning over the shakes to her. I found the shakes easily replaced the two meals, where i used the shakes. My wife has not felt hungry for the meals she has used the shakes. Her goal is to shed several pounds. I'm letting her use the order that I made. That is the status at this time.

Good Taste

Been using since 4/8/21. I've increased up to 5 days a week for breakfast since I noticed an increase in energy after drinking. I like the taste. I mix the powder with coconut milk and water together because I like a thinner consistency. I haven't actually weighed myself, but I've noticed that my clothes feel a little looser.

The Jury is still out.

Quite easy to navigate.
Only selected one product.
I trust the quality.
There was a marginal improvement in my gut health, however two weeks is not long enough for a fair assessment.

Aria G.Gundry MD
JJB
JJBIllawarra, NSW

Improving every day

Ordering was easy and shipped to Australia faster than I expected.
The range of products are impressive and I will be looking at trying other products in the near future.
I was also impressed at the quality and shipping of the product, care was taken to ensure the integrity of the product was not distribed.

Working as expected

I have chronic and hereditary gut problems. So my expectation of any supplement helping was pretty low. I was pleased to have somewhat of a reduction in the low level pain I have experienced for decades. I still have a good bit of gas, but not nearly as much as before. I am cautiously optimistic that the good results will continue for the duration of the supply I have.

It may be a bit early for me to give a review really

My first bottle only arrived a week ago so I have only been taking them for a week. To be honest I have not really noticed much by way of difference, but again, it has only been one week. I am still craving junk food in the evenings but perhaps that is more about willpower than anything else. Reading the other reviews I am interested and excited to see how things might be after taking them for a month. As with everything... time will tell. :-)

So far so good, plan to continue using it

Great Product

The Bio 3 Complete is still under review but I feel it has achieved the purpose I have attended it to.

Going to try it again and my daughter needs it.

I started eating like Dr Gundry recommended and stopped using tomatoes in salads and spaghetti sauces, bell peppers and now eat sour dough or white breads. I only gave the Bio Complete 3 one try and went on to other brands of pre, pro and post-biotics. Now my daughter is having terrible stomach issues and going to the bathroom very often and has diarrhea so I'm getting it again for her and myself. The pills smell amazing and it's the only one I've ever noticed that with.

John Margaritis
John Margaritis Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fees like my digestive system has woken up

I have only ordered the original time and that was quite easy. I seems like Dr. Grundy has spent a lot of money and time marketing this product. The initial usage of the product was very noticeable of the change to my digestive system, after a few weeks it has tamed down

So excited: Loving a bit more energy

I have only been taking Bio 3 for 3 weeks I feel i have more energy and not wanting to snack like i use to, I have been reading the emails coming through and trying some of the little meal tips which i really like. Just hoping it will also help me shed some lock down weight and i will be happier. I brought 6 bottles hoping my dad will take some too, he has cancer of the bowel and have spoke to other family and clients, have only 1 bottle left. After watching the podcast on the bio 3 which was extremely informative everyone wants to get on board which is great.
Thankyou very much Mr Gundry xx

Great improvement!

The first week I noticed a considerable improvement in how I felt. My bowel movements became regular, joint pain diminished , a yeast infection disappeared, I had more energy. I have been getting a dry mouth at night. I have cut back to 2 tablets a day and still feel pretty good.

Linda
Linda Hobart, TAS

2 weeks in and enjoying so far

I am looking forward to seeing the results. I have been taking Bio 3 for 2 weeks now. I found the explanation on how Bio 3 works informative, easy to purchase. It took over 3 weeks to arrive. Due to Easter and that I am in Tassy Australia. I am looking forward to the next month.

Janet
Janet North Western Region, NSW

It is working slowly!

I have been on bio complete 3 for 3 weeks and have found that my cravings for junk and sweet foods have gone “wonderful “. But I still have bloating in my stomach and can feel quite Constipated. I sleep so much better too, I get at least 7 hours sleep straight a night, which is amazing as before this product I would wake several times though out the night. Overall I am satisfied with the product and hopefully I will see great results in the coming months with a little weight lose. But just the sleeping better is enough for now.