Gundry MD

Gundry MD (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (186)

Anne Graham
Anne GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My tummy is so much better. I was hoping to lose some weight but really, not having stomach pains is wonderful.

I have purchased one month’s supply of three different products to see which one suits me the best. I am very happy so far.

So far, so good

I found the website easy to navigate through. The products seem varied and I think the Bii Complete 3 is helping!

Claire H
Claire HSydney, NSW

It’s early days after just a week, but feeling better

The website was easy to navigate, the tracking was spot on. It’s early days but I’m feeling the inflammation decrease since I added the prebiotic to my routine.

I feel more energy and going to the gym regularly does seem easier. Can’t wait to see the long term effects.

I buy after looking at your videos and understanding what the products I purchase should do for me. I appreciate listening to your videos, however I must say that they are repetitive and take away some of my interest. I understand that this is probably the first time an other person looking as this video get to hear about you. Maybe there might be a way for first time viewers to see the whole video while your frequent viewers could jump start to the study itself...

Gundry MD
Aria G.Gundry MD

Better than Expected

This is my first bottle of the Dark Spot Diminisher, and to be honest, I have even missed some times applying the product. I have been surprised at the progress, especially on my hands. In the last 10-20 years, the spots have occurred over most of my body. They have gotten so bad, I have laughingly compared myself to one of the extraterrestrials on one of the popular space trilogies. Thanks so much.

Still in progress. Australian sun on multiple English Rose skin. 2 weeks in, looking fine

Beautiful hydration and quite extraordinary results after just 2 weeks. Very hydrating a bonus! I have 50 spots to test and psoriasis and been pleased with results on hands and face so far 57 years of spotty sun damage fading...

Excellent high quality product

Excellent tasting, good product, contains none of my extensive food allergies.
Blends up smooth if using a blender or blender ball. Doesn't mix well with a fork. Easy to clean if you rinse immediately. Smells awful if not cleaned soon.

Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ProPlant Complete Shake

easy to use, tasty, is one of the best I have ever tasted, I have been using it in the morning as a meal replacement and feel that it takes me well to the early afternoon, the level of energy is ok, do not have as much energy in the late afternoon. so far I like this product.

Gone!

This product was online and because spots were appearing a lot more I needed something to lessen their appearance or eliminate them for good. This does what it says- spots fading away/ going altogether. Amazing product. Do give it a try!!

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

It is working and I have recommended it to several friends who have age spots.

It was easy because I just followed the link to what I wanted. Navigation was easy and the range of products seem like a good selection. I watched the you tube video about the product before I decided to try it. Now I will have to reorder it since it works.

Keith
KeithRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Pro Plant experience

At this point I am almost at the end of my Tub of Pro Plant ... I am doing around 1 cup of water, 1 Scoop of Pro Plant, 1/2 an avocado and a healthy handful of baby Spinach .... I zap that in the Nutri Bullet for 15-20 secs then (because this mix is so dense) I spoon away at it ... after repeating the process Mon - Fri my desire to continue snacking has wilted and my weight has stabilised (I lost a bit) but I have always had 2-3 Kilo weight gains especially after the weekend ... but by sticking to pro plant daily mon- fri those erratic gains have stabilised .... next step is to add daily 20K bike ride to the process to see what that combination achieves ... just watch this space

Donelle
DonelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing results!

J Kok
J KokSydney, NSW

Lectin shield review

After taking this I found out that I have intolerance to oats and green tomatoes (stopped for two weeks) (I used to have dull pain on my left side of stomach and pain came back with vengeance when I ate them....still working out on what other food I can't tolerate.

Bowel movements have also improved and I think I have more energy. :)

Good so far - have great hopes for this product

I have been taking Total Restore for one week so far and cannot be sure if it is helping me or not. I have severe Candida problems and know these will have no quick fix. However I am happy to wait and see as I have had good results from Vital Reds and especially energy Renew. My age (82) is probably against me but I am working at the Longevity Paradox program at present and enjoying the results. Like Winston Churchill, I will never give in and am carrying on learning new things every day from your book which amaze and delight me. Thank you for making all this wonderful material available to me. I hope for more miracles with Total Recall as time goes on. Sincerely, Jill Moor

Robert Gordon H.
Robert Gordon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant be sure but also not stopping taking them

Very hard to know what they do when you take other supplements and have heavily changed your entire diet. Very interesting in creating better gut health and these seem like a great part of that.

Doing OK with it but is too early to tell the end result. I only been taking it for about two weeks.

The store is fine and easy to use. Too early to tell about the results of the product as I only started a couple weeks ago. I have high hopes for good results from this product.

Rob
Rob

Haven't really noticed any changes

I use several of your products and love them. Easy to purchase from website.
Vital Reds are one of my favourite.
Delivery time to Australia is a bit slow but we can live with that.

It seems to be working.

I have been taking it for months and it seems to be working as I now can eat raw vegetables and my stomach and intestines don't make me have Nausea after I eat them. Also, it helps with my gas and bloating as I have irritable bowl Syndrome.

Judy Seppanen
Judy SeppanenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting on results. Not sure if it is performing yet.

The product was easy to purchase. I find the emails from Doc Gundry informative but there are too many products. I cant work out which product is the right one as there are too many products offered.

Merf
Merf

It is helping!

It is helping me to regulate my bowels,less bloating and pain. The pills were easy to order and the product is doing
What it is supposed to do. I am pleased with the result.

This product is wonderful! Many of the symptoms of leaky gut are lessening, and I’m hopeful for the first time.

Since I had information about leaky gut, I knew that: Total Restore, was something I most definitely needed to try for myself. I’ve had good benefits in the past from Vital Reds, so I had confidence that Total Restore would work, and it most definitely is working! I can already tell my digestion and health is returning to be healthy again. The quality of Total Restore has given me hope again for a healthy life.

Neal
NealCentral Queensland, QLD

It’s helpful with feeling bloated

The site was easy to use
There a lot of products to choose from
The products are of great quality and work to pacific tasks and works in a short time

Total Restore

I have had mixed results. I have IBS-C. It seems to help but I still have stomach pain from the IBS. I was hoping I would be able to manage my IBS better with Total Restore. As I said I have had mixed results. I started taking 3 capsules with my evening meal. Now I am taking 1 capsule 3 times a day. I am still on the first 90 day supply. I plan on continuing to take Total Restore. I just wish my results were more definitive. As I said I have had mixed results. Some days I feel much better but other days I feel like I have not made any progress. I would appreciate feedback on how Total Restore has helped people with IBS-C. Thank you.

Total Restore review

I have been taking it for 2 days and I am already starting to feel its benefits. I feel an increase in my energy level and I have less food cravings. I'm expecting that the trend will continue and there will be visible effects (such as losing weight).

So far so good...

Three weeks into a new, low-calorie diet that includes Total Restore every morning. My wife and kids can tell a difference already. Given I'm seeing results early on, it must be good.