Gundry MD

Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (154)

Just started.

The store was easy to navigate, the range is impressive, I am quite satisfied with the quality. I just started. I was surprised by the dosage. I started with one since I already take so many meds for my diabetis. I have taken regular probiotics in the past and find they really help with diarrhea.

I have taken it every day with no side effects and I have no desire for junk food!

Problems with IBS

Took for 7 days, seen improvement but also was trying to eat healthy but think almond milk caused IBS flareup.

So far so good! My gut feels much better. Was hoping for a little weight loss but that hasn’t happened yet.

There are so many products to choose from. I do notice a strange taste left my mouth after taking the pills.

Optimistic and hopeful.

70 year old KIWI

it was very easy to order from your store.
good range still trying BIO COMPLETE 3
Quality we are only in the first week of using Bio complete 3 so to early to tell of any result

Product easy to purchase and was delivered as promised.

Biocomplete 3- have to be careful not to take too much as it can irritate acid reflux. Proplant Shake -Tastes good. No adverse digestive effects. Not finished with first container yet. Use it every day as breakfast in a smoothie with coconut or almond milk, banana and/or berries or avocado, or cucumber. Eat lightly the rest of the day once or twice. I have not experienced any weight loss.

Loving these products!

We are trying to loose some weight. The Chocolate ProPlant Complete Shake is our new Favorite in the early afternoon as a meal replacement. I add 3/4 cups crush ice, 12oz unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup coconut water, 1 rounded scoop of ProPlant and a ripe avocado. It comes out a little thicker with a nice silkiness.

We also take Dr G's Bio Complete-3 and are impressed with the fact it contains a unique blend of pro-biotics, post-biotics, and pre-biotics.

We are looking forward to reaching our weight goals!

Other Chemists

Working, but with side effects

I started taking BioComplete 3 about a month ago. It has certainly helped with smoothing my digestive track, but I’ve seen no results weight wise just yet.
The other issue is that it gives me really bad acid reflux. I have to be careful when I take it to make sure I can handle the after effect.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

This product is what I have been searching for

It was super easy to find what I was looking for and so glad for the recommendation that was offered to me base on my search

This is so good, been telling my friends about it

Started feeling less bloated in four days of use!
I no longer feel discomfort when I get into bed, have experienced any reflux since and hopefully it never returns!

So far so good!

My digestive system has been screwed up for soo long I’m not sure what normal is supposed to be, I’ve been diagnosed with diverticulitis and diverticulosis and also ulcerative colitis and then told I didn’t have ulcerative colitis.
When I started taking Bio Complete 3 I had been taking Xifaxen for about 2 weeks, I took both for a week then I stopped Xifaxen now going into my 2nd week I can see improvement, mornings are still my hardest but the do appear to be getting better not as explosive more solid.
I have always said my system is a matter of inputs and outputs but now it seems like I have a little forewarning that’s a start. I have tried so many different things I’m hoping and praying that this will work for me.

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.New South Wales

So far ... so good

Experiencing IBS for many years, I was sick of spending so much on Probiotics, Miralax, Benefiber, and prescription Linzess or Amitiza. I decided to give this a try. I listened to the Dr.'s presentation and figured I had nothing to lose. Who the crap knows what's really in all those before mentioned medications and supplements. I'm encouraged to be almost feeling normal after 3 weeks of taking Bio-Complete. I'm weaning off other products and feeling better today.
Stephanie W

This is helping my long time digestive problem.

The store was easy to navigate but the checkout confused me. But The quality of the product is very good. I could feel the effects quickly. I no longer need to take antacids products. I have been struggling for many years with digestion problems and tried so many different diets and pills. I feel like this will be the answer I am looking for.

So far so good!

Store was easy to navigate.
Never new he had so many products. So that was a plus.
The bio complete so far it seems to be helping. Not craving fast food as much. Other than that I’m still waiting for more/better results. It might be too soon to tell. So so far so good.