Gundry MD

Gundry MD (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (165)

Gone!

This product was online and because spots were appearing a lot more I needed something to lessen their appearance or eliminate them for good. This does what it says- spots fading away/ going altogether. Amazing product. Do give it a try!!

It is working and I have recommended it to several friends who have age spots.

It was easy because I just followed the link to what I wanted. Navigation was easy and the range of products seem like a good selection. I watched the you tube video about the product before I decided to try it. Now I will have to reorder it since it works.

Matt s
Matt sperth

Thick and Gluggy

Keith
KeithRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Pro Plant experience

At this point I am almost at the end of my Tub of Pro Plant ... I am doing around 1 cup of water, 1 Scoop of Pro Plant, 1/2 an avocado and a healthy handful of baby Spinach .... I zap that in the Nutri Bullet for 15-20 secs then (because this mix is so dense) I spoon away at it ... after repeating the process Mon - Fri my desire to continue snacking has wilted and my weight has stabilised (I lost a bit) but I have always had 2-3 Kilo weight gains especially after the weekend ... but by sticking to pro plant daily mon- fri those erratic gains have stabilised .... next step is to add daily 20K bike ride to the process to see what that combination achieves ... just watch this space

Donelle
DonelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing results!

J Kok
J KokSydney, NSW

Lectin shield review

After taking this I found out that I have intolerance to oats and green tomatoes (stopped for two weeks) (I used to have dull pain on my left side of stomach and pain came back with vengeance when I ate them....still working out on what other food I can't tolerate.

Bowel movements have also improved and I think I have more energy. :)

Good so far - have great hopes for this product

I have been taking Total Restore for one week so far and cannot be sure if it is helping me or not. I have severe Candida problems and know these will have no quick fix. However I am happy to wait and see as I have had good results from Vital Reds and especially energy Renew. My age (82) is probably against me but I am working at the Longevity Paradox program at present and enjoying the results. Like Winston Churchill, I will never give in and am carrying on learning new things every day from your book which amaze and delight me. Thank you for making all this wonderful material available to me. I hope for more miracles with Total Recall as time goes on. Sincerely, Jill Moor

Doing OK with it but is too early to tell the end result. I only been taking it for about two weeks.

The store is fine and easy to use. Too early to tell about the results of the product as I only started a couple weeks ago. I have high hopes for good results from this product.

It seems to be working.

I have been taking it for months and it seems to be working as I now can eat raw vegetables and my stomach and intestines don't make me have Nausea after I eat them. Also, it helps with my gas and bloating as I have irritable bowl Syndrome.

Judy Seppanen
Judy SeppanenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting on results. Not sure if it is performing yet.

The product was easy to purchase. I find the emails from Doc Gundry informative but there are too many products. I cant work out which product is the right one as there are too many products offered.

Merf
Merf

It is helping!

It is helping me to regulate my bowels,less bloating and pain. The pills were easy to order and the product is doing
What it is supposed to do. I am pleased with the result.

This product is wonderful! Many of the symptoms of leaky gut are lessening, and I’m hopeful for the first time.

Since I had information about leaky gut, I knew that: Total Restore, was something I most definitely needed to try for myself. I’ve had good benefits in the past from Vital Reds, so I had confidence that Total Restore would work, and it most definitely is working! I can already tell my digestion and health is returning to be healthy again. The quality of Total Restore has given me hope again for a healthy life.

Neal
NealCentral Queensland, QLD

It’s helpful with feeling bloated

The site was easy to use
There a lot of products to choose from
The products are of great quality and work to pacific tasks and works in a short time

Total Restore

I have had mixed results. I have IBS-C. It seems to help but I still have stomach pain from the IBS. I was hoping I would be able to manage my IBS better with Total Restore. As I said I have had mixed results. I started taking 3 capsules with my evening meal. Now I am taking 1 capsule 3 times a day. I am still on the first 90 day supply. I plan on continuing to take Total Restore. I just wish my results were more definitive. As I said I have had mixed results. Some days I feel much better but other days I feel like I have not made any progress. I would appreciate feedback on how Total Restore has helped people with IBS-C. Thank you.

Total Restore review

I have been taking it for 2 days and I am already starting to feel its benefits. I feel an increase in my energy level and I have less food cravings. I'm expecting that the trend will continue and there will be visible effects (such as losing weight).

So far so good...

Three weeks into a new, low-calorie diet that includes Total Restore every morning. My wife and kids can tell a difference already. Given I'm seeing results early on, it must be good.

The products purchased were satisfactory

1. It was easy to navigate the store to find what I wanted.
2. The range of products available were satisfactory.
3. The quality of the products that I purchased were satisfactory.

1st month status report

I'm 69, 170 lbs and just skied 23 days
2 yrs ago had knee replaced and started taking 2-4 Ibuprofen per day, hooked on diet coke, taking 1-2 Imodium per day. Started Gundry diet for 2 meals / day and Total Restore and stopped Ibuprofen & diet coke . 1st week rough , 2nd week OK but I did stop craving potato chips. Still had diarrhea so started taking Prebiothrive. Third week no diarrhea. Fourth week feeling good.

Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

TOTAL RESTORE

I have been using this product for about two weeks and find that my bowels are operating much more smoothly now. previously there was a lot of splattering going on when I went to the toilet but now the stools are numerous and passing more smoothly. I get the feeling good things are happening inside.

I think it's helping.

My own committment is the question. I hadn't counted on changing my elating habits which I consider to be reasonably good, and I think maybe that's what's required to make Total Restore work quickly. Also I've taken one or two a day not three.

Total restore helping

My acid reflux is better and I feel and hope that giving it time, it will improve my gut even more. Great product, happy so far! Great customer service also!

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I noticed the difference straight away

The website through Facebook was easy to navigate through. After receiving total restore I felt happy with my decision and noticed my energy levels throughout the day doubled! I will be recommending this product to my wife and family.

I don't know if it is working but I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks. I look forward to see what happens.

It was easy to navigate the store.
The range of products was informative and I look forward to researching them further.
So far I'm satisfied with the quality of the product purchased.

Ian.S
Ian.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Just taking 1 tablet before breakfast each morning seams to be helping me, cannot afford to take 4 tablets a day maybe will try 1 in evening before meal
cost, exchange rate and freight makes it to expensive for me.

I am still trying Total Restore.

It is too soon to tell. I hope it is working. Theory behind Total Restore is very interesting, it deserves a serious try. I hope it help me with inflammatory condition.