Gundry MD

Gundry MD (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (160)

Reliable product, reliable service

The store is easy to navigate, and it was pre-loaded with my selection. It can be tiresome to cycle through the extra offers and close the transaction. Gundry offers a wide range of health supplement products - they seem to come up with new ones all the time. The product I selected, after 3 weeks of use, seems to be doing the trick for me.

Ron S
Ron SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Product

Supplied product as described, and delivered promptly. There have been no adverse effects so far. Confident of results within two weeks.

Other Chemists

Has helped me tremendously with my digestion issues.

Have found numerous products associated with my various health issues. So far am very satisfied with what I have ordered.

Too early to properly evaluate.

Although I ordered the product for myself, my wife asked to try it. She just completed the first container of the shake power. In her words she felt that it was too early to evaluate the results of the shakes. She is using the shakes for four meals a week as suggested. I used the shakes for two meals before turning over the shakes to her. I found the shakes easily replaced the two meals, where i used the shakes. My wife has not felt hungry for the meals she has used the shakes. Her goal is to shed several pounds. I'm letting her use the order that I made. That is the status at this time.

Good Taste

Been using since 4/8/21. I've increased up to 5 days a week for breakfast since I noticed an increase in energy after drinking. I like the taste. I mix the powder with coconut milk and water together because I like a thinner consistency. I haven't actually weighed myself, but I've noticed that my clothes feel a little looser.

JJB
JJBIllawarra, NSW

Improving every day

Ordering was easy and shipped to Australia faster than I expected.
The range of products are impressive and I will be looking at trying other products in the near future.
I was also impressed at the quality and shipping of the product, care was taken to ensure the integrity of the product was not distribed.

Working as expected

I have chronic and hereditary gut problems. So my expectation of any supplement helping was pretty low. I was pleased to have somewhat of a reduction in the low level pain I have experienced for decades. I still have a good bit of gas, but not nearly as much as before. I am cautiously optimistic that the good results will continue for the duration of the supply I have.

It may be a bit early for me to give a review really

My first bottle only arrived a week ago so I have only been taking them for a week. To be honest I have not really noticed much by way of difference, but again, it has only been one week. I am still craving junk food in the evenings but perhaps that is more about willpower than anything else. Reading the other reviews I am interested and excited to see how things might be after taking them for a month. As with everything... time will tell. :-)

Other Chemists

So far so good, plan to continue using it

Great Product

The Bio 3 Complete is still under review but I feel it has achieved the purpose I have attended it to.

Going to try it again and my daughter needs it.

I started eating like Dr Gundry recommended and stopped using tomatoes in salads and spaghetti sauces, bell peppers and now eat sour dough or white breads. I only gave the Bio Complete 3 one try and went on to other brands of pre, pro and post-biotics. Now my daughter is having terrible stomach issues and going to the bathroom very often and has diarrhea so I'm getting it again for her and myself. The pills smell amazing and it's the only one I've ever noticed that with.

John Margaritis
John Margaritis Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fees like my digestive system has woken up

I have only ordered the original time and that was quite easy. I seems like Dr. Grundy has spent a lot of money and time marketing this product. The initial usage of the product was very noticeable of the change to my digestive system, after a few weeks it has tamed down

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

So excited: Loving a bit more energy

I have only been taking Bio 3 for 3 weeks I feel i have more energy and not wanting to snack like i use to, I have been reading the emails coming through and trying some of the little meal tips which i really like. Just hoping it will also help me shed some lock down weight and i will be happier. I brought 6 bottles hoping my dad will take some too, he has cancer of the bowel and have spoke to other family and clients, have only 1 bottle left. After watching the podcast on the bio 3 which was extremely informative everyone wants to get on board which is great.
Thankyou very much Mr Gundry xx

Great improvement!

The first week I noticed a considerable improvement in how I felt. My bowel movements became regular, joint pain diminished , a yeast infection disappeared, I had more energy. I have been getting a dry mouth at night. I have cut back to 2 tablets a day and still feel pretty good.

Linda
Linda Hobart, TAS

2 weeks in and enjoying so far

I am looking forward to seeing the results. I have been taking Bio 3 for 2 weeks now. I found the explanation on how Bio 3 works informative, easy to purchase. It took over 3 weeks to arrive. Due to Easter and that I am in Tassy Australia. I am looking forward to the next month.

Janet
Janet North Western Region, NSW

It is working slowly!

I have been on bio complete 3 for 3 weeks and have found that my cravings for junk and sweet foods have gone “wonderful “. But I still have bloating in my stomach and can feel quite Constipated. I sleep so much better too, I get at least 7 hours sleep straight a night, which is amazing as before this product I would wake several times though out the night. Overall I am satisfied with the product and hopefully I will see great results in the coming months with a little weight lose. But just the sleeping better is enough for now.

Anne Graham
Anne GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My tummy is so much better. I was hoping to lose some weight but really, not having stomach pains is wonderful.

I have purchased one month’s supply of three different products to see which one suits me the best. I am very happy so far.

So far, so good

I found the website easy to navigate through. The products seem varied and I think the Bii Complete 3 is helping!

Claire H
Claire HSydney, NSW

It’s early days after just a week, but feeling better

The website was easy to navigate, the tracking was spot on. It’s early days but I’m feeling the inflammation decrease since I added the prebiotic to my routine.

I feel more energy and going to the gym regularly does seem easier. Can’t wait to see the long term effects.

I buy after looking at your videos and understanding what the products I purchase should do for me. I appreciate listening to your videos, however I must say that they are repetitive and take away some of my interest. I understand that this is probably the first time an other person looking as this video get to hear about you. Maybe there might be a way for first time viewers to see the whole video while your frequent viewers could jump start to the study itself...

Gundry MD
Aria G.Gundry MD

Better than Expected

This is my first bottle of the Dark Spot Diminisher, and to be honest, I have even missed some times applying the product. I have been surprised at the progress, especially on my hands. In the last 10-20 years, the spots have occurred over most of my body. They have gotten so bad, I have laughingly compared myself to one of the extraterrestrials on one of the popular space trilogies. Thanks so much.

Still in progress. Australian sun on multiple English Rose skin. 2 weeks in, looking fine

Beautiful hydration and quite extraordinary results after just 2 weeks. Very hydrating a bonus! I have 50 spots to test and psoriasis and been pleased with results on hands and face so far 57 years of spotty sun damage fading...

Excellent high quality product

Excellent tasting, good product, contains none of my extensive food allergies.
Blends up smooth if using a blender or blender ball. Doesn't mix well with a fork. Easy to clean if you rinse immediately. Smells awful if not cleaned soon.

Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ProPlant Complete Shake

easy to use, tasty, is one of the best I have ever tasted, I have been using it in the morning as a meal replacement and feel that it takes me well to the early afternoon, the level of energy is ok, do not have as much energy in the late afternoon. so far I like this product.

Gone!

This product was online and because spots were appearing a lot more I needed something to lessen their appearance or eliminate them for good. This does what it says- spots fading away/ going altogether. Amazing product. Do give it a try!!