Gundry MD (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (160)

Only early days but loving it!

Am only into the second week of use but am impressed with the changes I am experiencing so far. Bowel motions are actually formed - something they have not been in a very long time! I am not needing to eat so much either in spite of my work being very physical. All in all a positive experience thus far. Thank you

Aria G.Gundry MD

Angus, we love to hear how our products have improved our customers lives. Thank you for sharing your story! Please email me personally at aria@gundrymd.com if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

It’s has made a positive improvement in my digestive problems.

I only purchased one product so far. See above review. Too ill to do further research at this time. Quite satisfied with the Total Restore product so far. That’s all I have to say so far.

Good results so for

Has helped my gerts, has givin me more energy , purchased only one bottle so far but I intend to buy more in the future.
Have talked to my dr about these products, he doesn’t know anything about it or Dr Gundry.

With being on Restore for about 3 wks it has helped the energy level and easier to sleep sounder. Will continue on it!

Very easy to navigate the different products
Need to learn more about the products, but this will come down the road
Good so far...looking to trying all the products eventually.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Charles, happy to hear that your energy levels have increased! If you have any questions about our other products, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to assist you.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Digestion Better

The restore is working for me. my digestive system has improved since taking the product for one month. i would recommend the restore product to those having digestion issues. thanks.

Good product - promising results so far.

Very easy but too much after the purchase prompting to buy more.
I was only interested in the total restore.
Too early to tell but it seems to be helping so far.

I like it works good

Was satisfying works well will get more soon .Will call to get more when I'm ready seems I lost some weight in my stomach weight seems to give a little more energy

Aria G.Gundry MD

Joel, that's so great! We're so happy our product was able to help!

Joel mendez
Joel mendez

I will get more when I get a chance I like your product it works for me.

Life-changing

After a week on Total Restore I noticed I was feeling better than I had been, and each week (I have taken this for one month now), I have felt better and better.

Aria G.Gundry MD

E. Tree, so happy to hear that Total Restore has been helping you! Keep us updated on your experience!

Just the start

I immediately purchased Plant Paradox and a lot of what Dr Gundry talks about applies to my lifestyle. I finished my first bottle and I feel less bloated however I have not lost a single pound. I have been struggling with my weight due to Hashimoto’s disease, menopause and multiple other auto immune diseases.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Jury is still out - but so far so good !

Store is fairly easy to navigate . Felt constant pressure to “ Up- sell” me which left me a little annoyed.I come from a viewpoint the “ You can sheara sheep regularly or you can skin it once “- slick marketing evident.
Too long winded in explanation - give me the “ benefits” ,less interested in the “ features” .I almost gave up and disconnected...... but I’m glad I didn’t!
Hard to give a definitive assessment on benefits results , I would have to stop taking it & notice resulting effect - no doing that.
Doug