Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No
Jeanne
JeanneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Shake is excellent

I have a shake everyday. This is the BEST chocolate shake ever. I don’t feel hungry
Very pleased with the product

Michelle Bacon
Michelle BaconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatically renewed a subscription however refunded the monies - customer service was prompt

Initial post was not good as had been using for 3 weeks with no results and a second shipment automatically came out. After contact with Gundry (good communicators) they refunded the automatic payment and now 5 weeks into the treatment my skin appearance is evening out. My large "liver spots'' as my nana called them are starting to fade. I will continue to treat and update on results.

Antwaneit H.
Antwaneit H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst online shopping experience

Paul C.
Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam Company Fake Product..Beware!!!!

optimist
optimistSydney, NSW

Complete scam

without prejudice
This is a total scam. Claims to be a modern cure all. Tried for 3 months to only suffer severe constipation. Claimed on the guarantee. Gundry then scammed me again. Said i had to post him the empty container to california to get a refund. - net result $20. Had the capsules analysed - they contained paper. This is not worth the paper he sends you. Must have a lot of suckers in Oz as the product came from Victoria.

Karleen CarneIllawarra, NSW

Unsatisfactory

I have been waiting on my order for 8 weeks now, I asked to cancel my order of 3 protein powders at 4 weeks and they sent me a 50% offer off my next order, I requested again to cancel my order at 7 weeks post ordering and was told to check my tracking number, which I did, it is still in the USA but I live in Australia, I haven’t been heard! Frustrating waiting on a product for so long... I just want my money refunded in full.
North Nowra
Australia

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are so sorry for this inconvenience, Karleen. Please email me directly at aria@Gundrymd.com with your order number, and I will assist you with your full refund.

Will email it today

Tai Tau
Tai TauCentral Queensland, QLD

Taste and see what the Miracle is.

After my first glass, I felt so full, calm and joyful inside. I didn’t have breakfast even lunch or dinner. I’m getting my energy level back since I just had it one week now. Products are so amazing and rewarded. Thanks. God bless.

Parushka M.
Parushka M.Sydney, NSW

Good product but be careful of recurring order

Purchased this product as once off and got recurring shipment. Be careful when using this website. They only refunded me 40% and said I could keep the order as shippi would be expensive and I would have to fit the cost of the shipping. So you actually have little choice.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Terrible service

I ordered a once off container of pro plant which arrived.

The next month Gundry automatically took money from my account. It took 3 days for them to reply to my 2 daily emails. They replied a day after they shipped the product and said I had to fill out forms and return the product before I get the money back. They said I ordered on subscription which I didn't. And none of the original emails say it was a subscription or not.

I responded and told them to contact the shipping company straight away as they had shipped it the day before. I'm in Australia and the product was in USA. Made sense to me.

Product is thick and gluggy. As filling as any other protein shake out there. Strong taste of chocolate.

Corey
CoreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grundy fully refunded an over purchase will review again once started taking

I over purchased and got full refund on the items straight away, i will write another review when I start to take Grundy and let everybody know on my progress

Mim
MimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering traps and marketing ploys

Miranda Carmen K
Miranda Carmen KIllawarra, NSW

Scammed

I have paid for this product including shipping and I am now being told it is held up in customs and I have to pay more money. Absolute scam. I have ordered from America to Australia before and never had this problem. Really crooked.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Miranda, unfortunately we have no control over customs charges with international orders. I apologize for the inconvenience. My email is aria@gundrymd.com if you have any other questions or concerns.

Wax
Wax

I ordered some products but wanted to return them as they were not applicable for me or my husband. Reason being we were already eating lots of fruit and vegetables and did not need the Primal Plants and Vital Reds. The supervisor, Pierina, was fantastic as she efficiently explained to me how to go about a refund.
I packaged the goods that were remaining from the money back guarantee offer and a refund went into my bank account as she promised within a few days after they received the products. So thank you for honouring your promise on your products.

Nat
NatSydney

Total Restore not working

I used total restore for 3 weeks,i started getting stomach ache and bloating after 1st week and it became unbearable so i had to stop that tablets.
I didn’t lose weight as well.
I contacted customer care for refund and that number is not working from Australia.
Please suggest me process for refund

Gabrielle
GabrielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it

Like many others here, during my order, the upselling was totally ridulous and over the top confusing. I accidentally ordered another bottle that I didn't want, and within mintues emailed and asked for them to cancel the order. They said they couldn't do it, so have been shipped stuff I didn't want. Now I have to pay to return it from Australia!! Am currently in communication with the team to get EVERYTHING returned. I am no longer interested in dealing with this company. Let's see how that goes.......... Wish I'd read these reveiws before purchasing.