Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No
Antwaneit H.
Antwaneit H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst online shopping experience

Paul C.
Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam Company Fake Product..Beware!!!!

optimist
optimistSydney, NSW

Complete scam

without prejudice
This is a total scam. Claims to be a modern cure all. Tried for 3 months to only suffer severe constipation. Claimed on the guarantee. Gundry then scammed me again. Said i had to post him the empty container to california to get a refund. - net result $20. Had the capsules analysed - they contained paper. This is not worth the paper he sends you. Must have a lot of suckers in Oz as the product came from Victoria.

Karleen CarneIllawarra, NSW

Unsatisfactory

I have been waiting on my order for 8 weeks now, I asked to cancel my order of 3 protein powders at 4 weeks and they sent me a 50% offer off my next order, I requested again to cancel my order at 7 weeks post ordering and was told to check my tracking number, which I did, it is still in the USA but I live in Australia, I haven’t been heard! Frustrating waiting on a product for so long... I just want my money refunded in full.
North Nowra
Australia

Aria G.Gundry MDSend a private message

We are so sorry for this inconvenience, Karleen. Please email me directly at aria@Gundrymd.com with your order number, and I will assist you with your full refund.

Will email it today

Parushka M.
Parushka M.Sydney, NSW

Good product but be careful of recurring order

Purchased this product as once off and got recurring shipment. Be careful when using this website. They only refunded me 40% and said I could keep the order as shippi would be expensive and I would have to fit the cost of the shipping. So you actually have little choice.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Terrible service

I ordered a once off container of pro plant which arrived.

The next month Gundry automatically took money from my account. It took 3 days for them to reply to my 2 daily emails. They replied a day after they shipped the product and said I had to fill out forms and return the product before I get the money back. They said I ordered on subscription which I didn't. And none of the original emails say it was a subscription or not.

I responded and told them to contact the shipping company straight away as they had shipped it the day before. I'm in Australia and the product was in USA. Made sense to me.

Product is thick and gluggy. As filling as any other protein shake out there. Strong taste of chocolate.

Mim
MimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering traps and marketing ploys

Miranda Carmen K
Miranda Carmen KIllawarra, NSW

Scammed

I have paid for this product including shipping and I am now being told it is held up in customs and I have to pay more money. Absolute scam. I have ordered from America to Australia before and never had this problem. Really crooked.

Aria G.Gundry MDSend a private message

Hi Miranda, unfortunately we have no control over customs charges with international orders. I apologize for the inconvenience. My email is aria@gundrymd.com if you have any other questions or concerns.

Nat
NatSydney

Total Restore not working

I used total restore for 3 weeks,i started getting stomach ache and bloating after 1st week and it became unbearable so i had to stop that tablets.
I didn’t lose weight as well.
I contacted customer care for refund and that number is not working from Australia.
Please suggest me process for refund

Gabrielle
GabrielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it

Like many others here, during my order, the upselling was totally ridulous and over the top confusing. I accidentally ordered another bottle that I didn't want, and within mintues emailed and asked for them to cancel the order. They said they couldn't do it, so have been shipped stuff I didn't want. Now I have to pay to return it from Australia!! Am currently in communication with the team to get EVERYTHING returned. I am no longer interested in dealing with this company. Let's see how that goes.......... Wish I'd read these reveiws before purchasing.

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Beware of purchasing from Gundry MD

Unable to contact to cancel.

I received the product promptly, but since then have been billed for a second bottle which I did NOT order. Since then have been trying to contact them via all listed phone & emails listed without any success. Not happy.

Aria G.Gundry MDSend a private message

Hi Heather, very sorry to hear that you have had difficulty reaching our customer service team. Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I will personally look into your account and refund you for your second order.

Terrible experience...

Tried to simply order 6 bottles of total restore.
No matter how much I tried, the system just kept on trying to sell more and more. I said no to everything. 6 bottles was already expensive at about $300 US. I then get an email stating that 18 bottles are on there way to me...in Australia.
For now over $800 US. Complete stitch up. Took way to long to get refund. Had to pay $135 AUD to clear customs because too many bottles. No refund for that. The 12 additional bottles cost $501 US. Refund was only $460...they don't refund the tax...even though I paid it.
Very poor

CHRIS333
CHRIS333Sydney, NSW

Don't trust

After watching video I made an online purchase. Instead of $200 charge my account was charged a total of $700. No refund issued and no acknowledgement of my email enquiry about transaction. Be warned.

Aria G.Gundry MDSend a private message

Hi Chris, it sounds like you may have accidentally purchased an upsell. I'm very sorry to have confused you! Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I would be more than happy to refund you.

Tricky website

I ordered 3 bottles but the website is so tricky so instead of 3 it became 6 charged me for it as well.....then of course i have to pay for the custom fees as well which i didnt order 6......anyways dnt trust their website theyll charge u big time