Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Parushka M.
Parushka M.Sydney, NSW

Good product but be careful of recurring order

Purchased this product as once off and got recurring shipment. Be careful when using this website. They only refunded me 40% and said I could keep the order as shippi would be expensive and I would have to fit the cost of the shipping. So you actually have little choice.

Mim
MimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering traps and marketing ploys

Nat
NatSydney

Total Restore not working

I used total restore for 3 weeks,i started getting stomach ache and bloating after 1st week and it became unbearable so i had to stop that tablets.
I didn’t lose weight as well.
I contacted customer care for refund and that number is not working from Australia.
Please suggest me process for refund

Enjoying some results

Was easy, satisfied and quality is good. My diet isnt perfect and my alcohol intake is excessive. Even so i have noticed a little difference in my gut. Bloating and discomfort is a little better. Shedding some kg's hasn't happened yet but that is up to me to try a little harder.

Aria G.Gundry MD
Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Nutrition Nic
Nutrition Nicasked

We already take a very expensive high potency probiotic that requires refrigeration every night before bed and have done for years. Do these products completely replace our regular probiotics so we no longer need to take them? I’m not sure how you can ship them to Australia with probable transportation delays and exposure to heat, and guarantee that they are not compromised and will still work as effectively.

You have just sold me on 3 products when I only really wanted to try the Bio Complete 3, but your clever marketing suggests Bio Complete 3 doesn’t work as effectively on its own even after watching a 1 hour presentation culminating in this being a complete product & all that you need! I have now also purchased a 12 month supply of Lectin Shield & Total Restore and I’m not sure these extra products are necessary?

I am now expecting a delivery of 42 bottles of product that cost me a total of AUD$2215. If Australian customs try to charge me import duties on top of that…you will be receiving 42 bottles of product straight back!

Shiyanga R.
Shiyanga R.asked

Does this thing work?
Is it another SCAM??

H Simpson
H Simpson

I’m still evaluating this product, however my gut is definitely calmer since taking it. I had hoped to stop my prescription meds but haven’t been able to so far. I take both. Early days tho.

The Spice Queen
The Spice Queen

I’ve started on the Viral Reds (2 weeks) and I have to say I love the product and am feeling so much more energised and I’m sleeping better. However I also purchased the spot fader cream and although it’s been 2 weeks I’ve not noticed a difference but apparently it can take up to 3 months.

Ron K.
Ron K.asked

what is the shelf life of prebiothrive?

Lee O.