Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Jeanne
JeanneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Shake is excellent

I have a shake everyday. This is the BEST chocolate shake ever. I don’t feel hungry
Very pleased with the product

Michelle Bacon
Michelle BaconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatically renewed a subscription however refunded the monies - customer service was prompt

Initial post was not good as had been using for 3 weeks with no results and a second shipment automatically came out. After contact with Gundry (good communicators) they refunded the automatic payment and now 5 weeks into the treatment my skin appearance is evening out. My large "liver spots'' as my nana called them are starting to fade. I will continue to treat and update on results.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Other Chemists

Tai Tau
Tai TauCentral Queensland, QLD

Taste and see what the Miracle is.

After my first glass, I felt so full, calm and joyful inside. I didn’t have breakfast even lunch or dinner. I’m getting my energy level back since I just had it one week now. Products are so amazing and rewarded. Thanks. God bless.

Corey
CoreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grundy fully refunded an over purchase will review again once started taking

I over purchased and got full refund on the items straight away, i will write another review when I start to take Grundy and let everybody know on my progress

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Wax
Wax

I ordered some products but wanted to return them as they were not applicable for me or my husband. Reason being we were already eating lots of fruit and vegetables and did not need the Primal Plants and Vital Reds. The supervisor, Pierina, was fantastic as she efficiently explained to me how to go about a refund.
I packaged the goods that were remaining from the money back guarantee offer and a refund went into my bank account as she promised within a few days after they received the products. So thank you for honouring your promise on your products.

Rana Cole
Rana ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I gave it a go and it’s brilliant! I don’t suffer from all the food that I cannot have After ward. Thank you dr. Gundry

In the ordering process I finds it easy.
But I don’t think you have a good process for cancelling order.
There should be a similar process from the computer by a click.

It was very good I would like to order more in the future

It was very easy to find a product that I want it however I have not been really able to buy anymore because I can't afford it but the product is self was very good and reliable I needed it for my blood pressure and it helped bring my blood pressure down tremendously thank you very much and I would like to order some more in the future I love it

Awesome Product

Thanks a lot for your product its giving me better feeling in gut and it's giving me a greater support after eating my meals and so I'm looking forward to better results overall long term.

Other Chemists

Excellent product

Really is helping get my gut in order. The site could be cleaned up without all of the cheesy stuff trying to get you buy more and more and more. It feeds into those who think the doctor and his supplements are just a big scam. Keep it clean and straightforward.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

I can feel it doing me good!

I bought the product after a newsletter about Restore but I have been on the site and bought many different essential oils and the iodine. It was easy and I love the products. But I don’t like the constant efforts to sell more and other products.

Aria G.Gundry MD
Elizabeth M
Elizabeth M

Oh no! REally? They must be from Organixx then. Just delete my comment. I do like the Restore though!