Gundry MD (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

This is so good, been telling my friends about it

Started feeling less bloated in four days of use!
I no longer feel discomfort when I get into bed, have experienced any reflux since and hopefully it never returns!

So far so good!

My digestive system has been screwed up for soo long I’m not sure what normal is supposed to be, I’ve been diagnosed with diverticulitis and diverticulosis and also ulcerative colitis and then told I didn’t have ulcerative colitis.
When I started taking Bio Complete 3 I had been taking Xifaxen for about 2 weeks, I took both for a week then I stopped Xifaxen now going into my 2nd week I can see improvement, mornings are still my hardest but the do appear to be getting better not as explosive more solid.
I have always said my system is a matter of inputs and outputs but now it seems like I have a little forewarning that’s a start. I have tried so many different things I’m hoping and praying that this will work for me.

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.New South Wales

So far ... so good

Experiencing IBS for many years, I was sick of spending so much on Probiotics, Miralax, Benefiber, and prescription Linzess or Amitiza. I decided to give this a try. I listened to the Dr.'s presentation and figured I had nothing to lose. Who the crap knows what's really in all those before mentioned medications and supplements. I'm encouraged to be almost feeling normal after 3 weeks of taking Bio-Complete. I'm weaning off other products and feeling better today.
Stephanie W

This is helping my long time digestive problem.

The store was easy to navigate but the checkout confused me. But The quality of the product is very good. I could feel the effects quickly. I no longer need to take antacids products. I have been struggling for many years with digestion problems and tried so many different diets and pills. I feel like this will be the answer I am looking for.

So far so good!

Store was easy to navigate.
Never new he had so many products. So that was a plus.
The bio complete so far it seems to be helping. Not craving fast food as much. Other than that I’m still waiting for more/better results. It might be too soon to tell. So so far so good.

Suzy
SuzyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early days. Unsure if anything has changed yet.

I've only been taking th product for two weeks so usure if there are any real changes yet.
I've noticed slightly less bloating and more frequent bowel movements, but nothing else.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Glad I am addressing my gut health, thank you

So far I am glad Complete Three is part of my daily health regime. I am feeling a little more fluency in my daily elimination.

Not the game the game changer I had hoped it would be!

The advertising on the Bio 3 was " this is a game changer". My expectations may have been set a little high.
Easy to navigate the store.
Totally satisfied with products available
For the most part we have been happy with vital reds, lectin blocker, and loved the primal plant. But dropped it for Bio 3.
At this point , we are not confident with the decision we made.

Aria G.Gundry MD
Avi
Avi

2 weeks and working great

Website is very good and videos I really like they are very informative. I’m glad I ran across the videos!

It's good

I like the pro plant powder mixed in pancake batter and yougart. It does need some kind of a tart element in the mixture. I know good things for our body do not taste very good. I tried it with overnight oats which taste yukky and not great as a shake may be because I tried it only with cold water.

Nancy F
Nancy FEyre Peninsula, SA

Great protein shake to start the day.

The chocolate shake has a nice taste however the texture is still a bit on the clumpy side even after blending it.

Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been taking bio 3 for a month now and am starting to feel the results. Never had a bad result.

Have trouble navigating store when I want to order another product at same time..All products I have tried do exactly what they say.only problem is which combination to choose?

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Only using a few times a week

The shake blends well with coconut and almond milk. I add coffee and nut butter. The only complaint I have is the sweetness of the shake. I would love to add a few berries but do not because the flavor is so sweet. Satisfies my hunger and keeps me full for the morning.

Use with Restore

I find that Biocomplete 3 works best along with Gundry MD Restore. Helps somewhat but not a night & day difference.

Working great I will reorder.

Good afternoon Dr. G wow my first 2 says of use Bio Complete 3 I got reasults. Just working on my habbits now I do not feel hungry but the habbits I have to stop. Thanks again. Wayne

Delphine
DelphineNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks Dr Gundry for looking out for me!

I believe I am well on my way to the best health for my skin that I have ever seen.

David
DavidHunter Region, NSW

Just begun

Have been taking it for almost a week now and have notice enough changes to say I'm happy with the progress. Digestion seems clamer with feelings of contentment lasting longer, less cravings occurring and what exits is happening in a much more pleasant manner.

Bio Complete 3 - try it

By chance I read an article about the benefits of this product just when I was feeling bloated, had an upset stomach and afternoon sugar cravings. Within a week of taking this product these symptoms went away. I feel more energy and a sense of comfort within my body. I look forward to seeing how I will feel with continued use.

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doing ok

Still in infancy stage of taking it. I know it is making a difference to me in that each day when I get going I remember to take it and I am starting to feel different. I have a severe intolerance to salicylates with heaps of bad side effects but I am finding some of them are improving or my sense of well being is improving since starting to take the Bio Complete 3.

Barbara
BarbaraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to take

I purchased BioComplete 3 online after hearing Dr Gundry explain the benefits. Delayed starting to take it due to international post and also Covid restrictions in Australia, so it's too early to say, but I'm expecting good results with gut function. The quality is excellent and range of products very good. My only issue with some of the products which contain B vitamins is that the form of folate isn't MTHR. So many people have MTHFR issues, so it's disappointing to have to avoid some Gundry products which contain folic acid in the synthetic form.

Not bad at all

Too early to talk about general improvement after 7 days of use, but sure I feel more energetic already. I am curious how I feel after 4 weeks.

Great Product!

Feel this will excel my plant paradox journey to help restore gut biome. First week taking and notice a difference.

Not so much this time around

Bought my original bottle and it helped alot . Went a month without and then ordered 3 bottles and so far not noticing any difference.

The product is good, and your info in general is pretty good too.

However there are some things I would like more info about, I would like to know more about how to keep my hair thick and to keep my natural hair colour, yes both are related to nutrients. I would also like to grow longer hair if I choose. Your recent video about the nutrient content in soil was leaps and bounds ahead of all others and this I congratulate you for, and could you talk about the acidity of soils and how this changes the plants ability to absorb nutrients such as iron? I have had considerable success with broad spectrum mineral suplementation when added to MSM and (nature identical) Vitamin C. There is more, but this will suffice for now (happy to discuss more of what I know if you contact me)

Lenie
LenieMelbourne

Bio Complete 3- All in one !!!

New to the product- so far so good! Feeling well and will continue to use, bight the 3 pack, great value!