Gundry MD (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

Good Product

I can feel my gut working better since taking this product. I will have to see if I have any physical results once I complete the bottle

Bio-Complete-3 Review

Been at it for a couple of weeks. Feeling less bloated, and experiencing slight weight loss so far. Excited to keep trudging this road. Thank you.

RSB
RSBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Some improvements

I live OS so getting products not as easy as if I was in the US as well they are more costly with postage costs for international shipping. I would like to try other products but it gets a bit expensive.

Kev
KevQueensland

So far so good.

I only received my Prebiothrive 2 days ago but already I can feel an increase in energy. I swim 2x a week and today was the best and furtherest I had swum in awhile. Maybe too early for anything else noticeable but I am positive.

Ursula Skutta
Ursula Skutta

Not sure if it works yet

Just started 3 weeks ago skin appears clearer and excess fluid and bloating appear diminished. Still waiting for bowel changes.

Aria G.Gundry MD
JTU
JTUSydney, NSW

Happy tummy

I’ve been using Bio Complete 3 for one week and I feel so much less bloated already. Looking forward to seeing future results

Pretty good. Not crazy about the chocolate flavor, though.

Definitely worth trying

I have been very happy to try Bio Complete 3. It was easy to find on the store, and the product has very clean ingredients.

Still inconclusive

Would of preferred vanilla..but cost to return...if you like chocolate you will like ..a bit difficult to stir..taste was ok

Still too early to tell

Am still on my first container, so probably too soon to tell. Digestion seems to be easier and losing a bit of weigh because am substituting your shake for my supper meal. The shake is filling and tastes better than I thought it might, but I do not feel any explosive new energy yet. Time will tell . . .

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW

Bio Complete 3

Haven't started it yet .... One more month of 24 Strain Probiotics and PrebioThrive. These two products are helping amazingly well. I look forward to starting Bio Complete 3.

Other Chemists

Only have had for less than a month, but Great so far!The store

It was easy for me in the store but I have been in it several times. For a first time user it is confusing. Needs to be better organized by like products, ie; All probiotics, all weight management, all general health management, etc, together.
The range is good, (see suggestion above).
The quality is excellent, and even when the product did not perform as hoped, the warranty took care of that.

Feel Better

Easy to find what you want, plenty of products to choose from, very skeptical at first, but very satisfied on the 3 products I am using

it improved my digestive system

I did not navigate the store, I just ordered Bio Complete 3 from previous experience, I had no chance to see other products

Need more time to see.

I am on my first bottle of BioComplete3, but have just signed up as a subscription. I think the quality is excellent, but need to take it longer to understand how my body is responding. I am now learning about Dr. Gundry's diet. That also may help.

Hal
HalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Things are Looking Good

I find Gundry MD products are always of excellent quality though expensive for Australians and because of the time factors involved, a nuisance to return. I think the range of products is great. It would be interesting to experiment with a number of them. I have found Prebiothrive and Vital Reds worked really well for me in the past though I don't like the flavour and smell of Vital Reds. It took a very long time to get my BIO COMPLETE 3 from the States so I have only used it for about a 4 days and find it is having the desired effects.

Ideal

I can feel a difference every day since taking Prebiothrive. I feel more alert and my mind is more focused.

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Started - Promising Results.

I have recently been very ill and after recovery, I have been lacking the strength to perform the normal tasks around the house and garden. This has led to me lacking motivation and feeling slightly depressed.

I have been taking Dr. Grundry's ProPlant Complete Shake for about 3 weeks, and feel that I now have more strength and are feeling much better within myself. I hope that this improvement in my health will continue as I continue taking the shake.

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Appalling shipping and help

I ordered a package from Gundry MD.
After a month I had to contact them to determine where the package was.
They said it had been delivered ..... no it had not.
They gave me a tracking number and advised me to contact my local post office.
On arriving at the Post Office they advised me that the provided tracking numbers were not theirs.

1 day wasted chasing up this package.

This is an issue created by the freight company (whoever they might be) and exacerbated by the indifference of the assistant on the Gundry Help line.

Unacceptable

Aria G.Gundry MD
RobS

Great substitute for snacking.

Instead of eating so much junk food and candies, my son drinks this instead and feels even more satisfied. Would recommend. It's easy to mix, not chalky, and the flavor is good.

I have not had it for that long but I am pretty certain that it doing me good.

It was easy to navigate the store and I am satisfied with the range of purchases I have made and yet I am also open to other ideas.

Love the taste!

It was easy to buy the product however because I live in Canada it gets stuck at customs for a few days so I have to wait a couple of weeks.. I’m also confused between the prebiotic I bought and another one called thrive. Am I to take both products when I receive them%?

I enjoy and like the ProPlant product.

It is very easy to navigate on your site.
Great range of products for a lot of what I need and am looking for.
Very satisfied with the quality

I have a shake instead of cookies or icecream it’s filling and tastes great!

Fast and easy I’m finding everything I think I need and there working for me, I’m feeling great. Quality is perfect top notch. And shipping I live in Florida and I get it in 2 to 3 days. Life is good I can’t wait for what’s next! Thank’s

Loving this product so far!

Are the website was extremely easy to navigate, I wanted to buy all the products! But I started out with The bio complete 3. I do feel a difference in my overall health, my bowel movements are more regular, and my stomach bloating has went down somewhat. But I’m only a few weeks into this, I will update on four weeks. And hopefully I will add the other products in my daily regimen. I am looking Forward to a healthier lifestyle.