Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Appalling shipping and help

I ordered a package from Gundry MD.
After a month I had to contact them to determine where the package was.
They said it had been delivered ..... no it had not.
They gave me a tracking number and advised me to contact my local post office.
On arriving at the Post Office they advised me that the provided tracking numbers were not theirs.

1 day wasted chasing up this package.

This is an issue created by the freight company (whoever they might be) and exacerbated by the indifference of the assistant on the Gundry Help line.

Unacceptable

RobS

Poor quality product and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced

Sepideh
SepidehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!!

The guy and his products are SCAM!!!!! Do not get trapped.
I bought one package from them. The capsules are useless (water works better!) and they have subscribed me and deducting money from my account every month without my permission! I am angry!!!

Beware

It's too soon to access the quality of the product but when ordering what I thought would be about $200s worth I ended up having $800 withdrawn from my account. I clicked on what I thought was a promotional offer in error. Unlike other internet sales companies, this one did not have confirmation of what was in your 'shopping trolley' before taking credit card details. I immediately sent and email and called the number advertised to explain the situation and was not contacted until after monies were withdrawn from my bank. I will not be dealing with Gundry MD again.

Agnes A.
Agnes A.New South Wales

Proplant

Do not use - YOU WILL BEB DOING A SUBSCRIPTION and by the time you realise you will have received the next notication of your card being charged. I ordered on impulse from Facebook, I did not see any subscription and only made one order. Now have 2 orders and a repeat order. I would not trust them, asked for proof that I made a subscription, but never received it.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM!!!

Do NOT buy!!!! This company is a total SCAM!!!!!! All they want is your money and dont give a dam about the customer buying it!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!

Antwaneit H.
Antwaneit H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst online shopping experience

Paul C.
Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam Company Fake Product..Beware!!!!

Full of fake reviews

I checked about the first 24 "reviews" and all except 2 were from reviewers that joined during July and early August 2020, with the review being posted just after they joined. Of course ALL of these reviews were 5 STARS.

optimist
optimistSydney, NSW

Complete scam

without prejudice
This is a total scam. Claims to be a modern cure all. Tried for 3 months to only suffer severe constipation. Claimed on the guarantee. Gundry then scammed me again. Said i had to post him the empty container to california to get a refund. - net result $20. Had the capsules analysed - they contained paper. This is not worth the paper he sends you. Must have a lot of suckers in Oz as the product came from Victoria.

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dark Spot remover

I have been using the Dark Spot Remover twice a day for 4 Weeks on three spots on my face and one on my chest ...absolutely no improvement..they are exactly the same ..it does not work..am so disappointed .

Sheina Petch

Thanks for your reply...I am still using it twice a day and will continue for the next too months ...I will be delighted if it does really work and will let you know ..
Sincerely

Karleen CarneIllawarra, NSW

Unsatisfactory

I have been waiting on my order for 8 weeks now, I asked to cancel my order of 3 protein powders at 4 weeks and they sent me a 50% offer off my next order, I requested again to cancel my order at 7 weeks post ordering and was told to check my tracking number, which I did, it is still in the USA but I live in Australia, I haven’t been heard! Frustrating waiting on a product for so long... I just want my money refunded in full.
North Nowra
Australia

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are so sorry for this inconvenience, Karleen. Please email me directly at aria@Gundrymd.com with your order number, and I will assist you with your full refund.

Will email it today

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Ordered and paid but no delivery from months ago

Paid for an order in early April not heard anything about my order and received nothing. I've emailed them three times and had no response. I paid over 200.00.
All I've received are countless ads from Dr gundry for more products almost daily.
Be aware before you send them money.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Jac, we sincerely apologize for this. Please email me directly at aria@gundrymd.com with your order number and I will assist you with this issue.

Discourage anyone from using Total Restore

Glenda G
Glenda GPerth, WA

Buyers beware!!

Dark spot removal cream is just a total ripoff!

Terrible customer service, expensive, was overcharged & be careful of the recurring order they try to catch you with when ordering.

Terrible company - dishonest!