Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

Vas
VasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rated the ordering process- Which is targeted at upselling you more & more

Felt the sales pressure of ordering & by the end of it, I decided to not place order but unfortunately seems I’ve ordered 3 plus the extra 6 bottles costing usd350
I hope this is genuine & not a scam I simply can’t afford

Am hoping I can come back to give a 5 star review once products I’ve now ordered arrive & do what they are supposed to do

Matt s
Matt sperth

Thick and Gluggy

Other Chemists

Total Restore

Not sure what to expect. I Would love to know how you feel when there is a change in your body? I Have leaky gut. Have now had one and a half bottles.

DaveM
DaveMPerth, WA

Hype and entrapment.

I ordered the trial 3 bottles, also based in Australia. Imagine my horror, when after a month the next 3 bottles are automatically sent without an order. I'm very Disappointed, also my $200 disappeared from my account, as far as I can remember this was only to be a 3 month trial, prior to the next order, I feel tricked into this marketing entrapment. I respected Dr. Gundry, but let down again by hype and greed.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

So far not impressed

Just ordered 3 bottles of total restore. No conversion rate. What was meant to be $134 is now $228 aus. I have not agreed to this being a subscription. Here’s too hoping this isn’t a scam

SueBTamworth

As per Reubin53

Reubin53,
I had a similar experience. Ordered 3 Proplant Complete Shakes and then found offer of 6. Changed the order and have just had 12 delivered and am expecting another 6 to arrive. This is a huge cost and, as you say, Australia is too far away to send it back for a refund.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Sue, I'm sorry that you had this experience. It sounds like you may have accidentally signed up for our VIP auto-ship program. Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I can provide you with a full refund for the products you do not wish to keep.

SueB

Sorry Aria, my amounts were incorrect. I thought I was getting 6 And 9 arrived.will email you. SueB

Jas
JasShepparton

Ordering

When i order website rejected my order nd they deduct two transactions from.my account.i send them email about invoices as they mentioned on their website within 24 hours they issue the invoices in your email nd get no response.very disappointing.

Ordering

I have not received my order yet but the process was very annoying and was tempted to opt out as there were so many other pop ups!!! I have order 1 bottle so I hope that is what arrives

Other Chemists

Interesting online experience

I had the exact experience at the check out and in the end I was so unable to know what I had bought I clicked and payed - I know have eight jars of restore - i will certainly read more reviews before I get led down that path again.

Chemists

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

An example of us Aussies being too far away to really do anything about it!

I had the same problem ordered 1 jar, then when you get partway through to the checkout up comes a popup saying buying 3 jars will be cheaper and it was. So decide to buy the 3 Jars at the reduced price so I thought "what the heck" and brought them. About to press the pay button and up comes an offer 6 and I DEFINITELY said No! Guess what 12 jars arrived and I ended up paying twice same as Roberta, Sep 30th 2018. Just checked the use by dates and couldn't find one but the date on the bottom is the manufactured date. I have only been taking it for a month and I sleep better, in fact, I could sleep all night and day, which I have done. I have no energy, tired all day and I can't afford to send them back.

David
Davidasked

Hey Guys, How can i get this product in Australia. Do you have any distributors here or can i order direct and you ship it here?

Thanks David

Reviewer R.

Suggest you contact them directly

Amanda
Amandaasked

why the Gundry MD Dark Spot Remover is selling for $120 on Gundry MD website, but some sellers on Amazon selling $54? is that possible there are fake products on the market?

Maybe