Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

Glen RavoKempsey, New South Wales

REFUND from GUNDRY

I wrote a review earlier on Gundry re having no effect from taking their supplements. I wrote to them several times asking about the 180 DAY GUARANTEE.....I DID FINALLY GET A REFUND Thank you Grundy

Glen Ravo

Hello Aria Yes I did finally get a refund after numerous emails being ignored. I Thank you anyway.

RobMelbourne

Vital reds and total restore

Purchased both products at great expense and had them each day.
3 months later it was obvious neither made a difference in my general health.
The videos that Gundry uses to market his nonsense are typical of those used for health products, financial products etc.
Just like a snake oil salesman from the wild west you wont gain anything from his products other than an empty wallet.

debz
debzSydney, NSW

Magnesium stearate

Dear [Name Removed], some months ago l purchased your 3 pack probiotic products. I live in Australia, so it was very expensive to purchase. But that wasn't the problem the problem l found was that you use magnesium stearate. I had no idea that magnesium stearate was harmful until l came across an article clearly stating this. I am disappointed that l had to stop using your products. l still have two unopened bottles. The information sourced was pubMed and natural news.

Bee
BeeDarling Downs, QLD

Tricked into buying more than intended

Andy
AndyLowood

Not happy with website

I haven't received any product yet as the site ticked me into buying over $500 worth of product when I only wanted 3 bottles of total restore under $200 worth.

Terrible experience

Aggressive and misleading sales tactics, dreadful customer support and unsatisfactory resolution. Have not tried the products but after this experience I don’t want to. I just want to send them back straightaway and try to get a refund. Would like to have tried them but this whole awful experience has turned me off.

Janet
JanetSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

After watching the full presentation, which went forever - I was won over & purchased a 3 month supply like a sucker. I received it after several weeks, & have taken the 1st jar which took a month. 2 in the morning & 2 before dinner at night with a big glass of water. I’m so very disappointed as I feel absolutely no different. No extra energy, no weight loss, no changes to sleep or bowel motions whatsoever. I just feel it was another gimmick which was hyped up & Ive wasted a ton of money. I felt as the seller was a Doctor, that the “science” of it all made sense. No more wasting money on internet scams.

Vicki T.
Vicki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Vital Reds - Love this product

Products took a long time to get here but the company can’t be blamed for strict customs here in Australia.
Yes I subscribed but easily switched it off after the second subscription via PayPal.
I bought the Vital Reds and I have to say after 3 weeks I feel fab. Lots of renewed energy, sleeping better and my skin feels amazing. Its also reduced the ‘power surges’ associated with menopause. Yes, I like this product very much.

No real difference?

Easy navigation, feel kinda obligated to purchase more product at checkout with the trickery & discounts offered after my original purchase. Ended up purchasing 4x more product than my intended initial purchase.

So far so good

If I take 2 at once I feel icky. I expect that's to be expected??? Is there customer service that I can ask if the product will work as good if I take one in the morning and one in the evening??? Also, it's such a hassle to leave a review. I supplied an order number as requested to verify my purchase and they STILL came back and wanted to see an actual invoice from the company. I originally gave 4 stars but now that I have a opportunity to review the hassle factor, I'm giving it three. Are they only doing this for less than 5 stars? Ugh!

Karla Peperone
Karla Peperone

Thank you, first my name is Karla. I will try 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

Didn’t arrive, terrible service

The products never arrived, I’ve contacted them 3 times and they keep sending me a tracking number which shows they are still in USA after weeks of being there. I’ve asked for a refund and they ignore me, don’t buy from this quack

Great Product

I have had improved digestion with this product, as advertised. I will definitely order again. It is pricey but I've had better results with this product than I've had with other probiotics.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

I love the taste of the Pro plant complete shake however I have taking it a little over two weeks now

I purchase my products as I watch the video on Facebook and I continued and purchased it it was very easy

So far so good,

I’ve only used it for a week, it’s definitely made me more regular.
I’ve had some heavy use of anti biotics and needed to try and improve my gut health. As it’s only been a week it already feels promising.
No complaints at all, thx.

Fabulous shake mix!

The ProPlant Complete shake mix is excellent! It really satisfies for a meal, a terrific snack, and my chocolate cravings!