Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

No real difference?

Easy navigation, feel kinda obligated to purchase more product at checkout with the trickery & discounts offered after my original purchase. Ended up purchasing 4x more product than my intended initial purchase.

So far so good

If I take 2 at once I feel icky. I expect that's to be expected??? Is there customer service that I can ask if the product will work as good if I take one in the morning and one in the evening??? Also, it's such a hassle to leave a review. I supplied an order number as requested to verify my purchase and they STILL came back and wanted to see an actual invoice from the company. I originally gave 4 stars but now that I have a opportunity to review the hassle factor, I'm giving it three. Are they only doing this for less than 5 stars? Ugh!

Karla Peperone
Karla Peperone

Thank you, first my name is Karla. I will try 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

Just ok

Quality is good. So far, no real differences felt. Helps with my constipation somewhat. Way too expensive for the benefits I'm getting.

Suzy
SuzyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early days. Unsure if anything has changed yet.

I've only been taking th product for two weeks so usure if there are any real changes yet.
I've noticed slightly less bloating and more frequent bowel movements, but nothing else.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Not the game the game changer I had hoped it would be!

The advertising on the Bio 3 was " this is a game changer". My expectations may have been set a little high.
Easy to navigate the store.
Totally satisfied with products available
For the most part we have been happy with vital reds, lectin blocker, and loved the primal plant. But dropped it for Bio 3.
At this point , we are not confident with the decision we made.

Avi
Avi

Not so much this time around

Bought my original bottle and it helped alot . Went a month without and then ordered 3 bottles and so far not noticing any difference.

Ursula Skutta
Ursula Skutta

Not sure if it works yet

Just started 3 weeks ago skin appears clearer and excess fluid and bloating appear diminished. Still waiting for bowel changes.

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW

Bio Complete 3

Haven't started it yet .... One more month of 24 Strain Probiotics and PrebioThrive. These two products are helping amazingly well. I look forward to starting Bio Complete 3.

Hasn't made any difference as far as I can tell

The website was easy to use and the shipping was fast. I have almost finished my first bottle and have taken it faithfully as directed. I was taking a different prebiotic/probiotic previously. I haven't noticed any difference.

Tee oz
Tee ozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoying it but the aftertaste is a lil strange particularly because it's natural sweetener

Enjoying it but the aftertaste is a lil strange particularly because it' contains natural sweetener. Be good if you could have more than 1 flavour in multiple orders

The Jury is still out.

Quite easy to navigate.
Only selected one product.
I trust the quality.
There was a marginal improvement in my gut health, however two weeks is not long enough for a fair assessment.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Definitely feeling better each day

I am seeing a difference in the way I feel, lately. The craving and need for coffee has reduced from three to four cups daily to one and somedays none. I look forward to more positive results as I go into month number two using this product.

Vas
VasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rated the ordering process- Which is targeted at upselling you more & more

Felt the sales pressure of ordering & by the end of it, I decided to not place order but unfortunately seems I’ve ordered 3 plus the extra 6 bottles costing usd350
I hope this is genuine & not a scam I simply can’t afford

Am hoping I can come back to give a 5 star review once products I’ve now ordered arrive & do what they are supposed to do

Parushka M.
Parushka M.Sydney, NSW

Good product but be careful of recurring order

Purchased this product as once off and got recurring shipment. Be careful when using this website. They only refunded me 40% and said I could keep the order as shippi would be expensive and I would have to fit the cost of the shipping. So you actually have little choice.

Mim
MimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering traps and marketing ploys

Deanna B.
Deanna B.asked

are there reviews for mct wellness?

Nutrition Nic
Nutrition Nicasked

We already take a very expensive high potency probiotic that requires refrigeration every night before bed and have done for years. Do these products completely replace our regular probiotics so we no longer need to take them? I’m not sure how you can ship them to Australia with probable transportation delays and exposure to heat, and guarantee that they are not compromised and will still work as effectively.

You have just sold me on 3 products when I only really wanted to try the Bio Complete 3, but your clever marketing suggests Bio Complete 3 doesn’t work as effectively on its own even after watching a 1 hour presentation culminating in this being a complete product & all that you need! I have now also purchased a 12 month supply of Lectin Shield & Total Restore and I’m not sure these extra products are necessary?

I am now expecting a delivery of 42 bottles of product that cost me a total of AUD$2215. If Australian customs try to charge me import duties on top of that…you will be receiving 42 bottles of product straight back!

Shiyanga R.
Shiyanga R.asked

Does this thing work?
Is it another SCAM??

H Simpson
H Simpson

I’m still evaluating this product, however my gut is definitely calmer since taking it. I had hoped to stop my prescription meds but haven’t been able to so far. I take both. Early days tho.

The Spice Queen
The Spice Queen

I’ve started on the Viral Reds (2 weeks) and I have to say I love the product and am feeling so much more energised and I’m sleeping better. However I also purchased the spot fader cream and although it’s been 2 weeks I’ve not noticed a difference but apparently it can take up to 3 months.

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives